Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:07:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever borrowed fiat to get btc?  (Read 1693 times)
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:24:21 PM

I borrowed long time ago when i was new here in bitcoin. I only do it to test if bitcoin is real or not and at that time i don't have money to buy btc. I was smiling back then because i'm not the type of person who borrowed. If i have money back then i won't do it because i don't have a assurance that i will earn in the past.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djixj

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:28:39 PM

Whether it be buying btc or buying equipment to mine btc. Did you ever borrow fiat to make your purchase? I have not. Just curious if anyone ever has.
No I have not yet borrowed money for buying bitcoins as I had already bought it two years before when it's price was very cheap compared to today's higher price. But today i could see most people borrowing money for buying bitcoins as they don't want to miss the opportunity.

Back in 2018 I was about to perform such a move, but due to my family fear of using our saved money I didn't I regret strongly not making that move.
Probably i won't have such opportunity in life again.
kc999991

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:34:04 PM

Personally i have not but i know sombody who did. In the end the result paid off for him and he made quite a bit of money. But that takes a lot of guts to use others money for such investment.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:40:36 PM

Whether it be buying btc or buying equipment to mine btc. Did you ever borrow fiat to make your purchase? I have not. Just curious if anyone ever has.

I am better using my saving to get bitcoin. its not good to investing anything with loan money. With using idle money, I am believe i am more comfort with my investment because market can not be predicted
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:52:36 AM

That seems like a terrible idea to me, I do not like borrowing for any reason, that is just a tool the banks use to enslave people, they say slavery is illegal but I see slaves everyday, people that have to work in a job they hate so they can pay all the stuff they paid with easy credit of the banks.

You just described my life perfectly. Lol ok it’s not that bad. I have a house and my own business. Neither one are paid off but get closer each month.
Sorry about that but I really hate debt, debt can be useful but now people have gotten used to be in debt for the rest of their lives, in the past loans were only given for productive activities like creating a business, but now most loans are consumer loans.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:06:27 PM

I will not do that.
my advice, that you should not do that to borrow money just to do mining activities that I do not think you will get from the mining results you will produce. That's what I'm worried about is going to happen, if you can not produce anything unless you pile up the debt you're doing because of the loss you're experiencing. Because in terms of mining, of course you should have a good detail about the cost you will spend.
Samj16

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:59:20 PM

i don't want to dare borrow fiat just to put in btc. Maybe other does especially in mining. I'm scared to have debt. And  for me the reason why i joined in btc forum is to earn. Maybe i just save money from what i've eraned here then afterwards thats the money i will use in investing in mining.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
doublecoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:15:49 PM

better to loan fiat and get btc why because bitcoin is an increase in value but fiat decrease in value day by day
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:35:53 PM

No I didn't try to borrow fiat or money inorder ro invest in cryptocurrency or bitcoin. I know that we cab earn or make profit by investing money in bitcoin but I also know how risky it is to invest your money into this world in which cyrptocurrency is volatile. it may dip really down or it might also make your money double. so my technique is joining into campaigns and the coins I got from their Invested it to the coins that have a possibiliyy to pump .
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:54:30 AM

If you’re in the position where you have to borrow money to invest, you’re probably in more dire straits that need immediate attention. Investing, whether in cryptos or conventional stocks, is not the lottery. Or maybe it is? Not everyone is a winner and a vast majority are losers. The saddest thing I can think of is someone at the end of their rope and borrowing money they can’t afford to pay back to invest as some kind of “hail mary” to try to turn their circumstances around.
True investing is for those that have their finances in order already, you cannot think of investing money when you cannot pay your rent, I know this can be bad news for some since bitcoin is I think the biggest opportunity of our lives but that is why we must always try to be ready so we can take advantage of the opportunities that life give to us.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:07:23 AM

Nope. Bad idea. There are other ways to get money to invest in bitcoins. Work overtime, sell some unimportant stuff, limit your expensive coffee intake, postpone that travel goal...but never borrow money. I read about people in other threads who even want or have their houses mortgaged or sold. I wonder how they’re doing right now that the market is down.

Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:06:06 AM

No, I haven't barrow money to buy Bitcoins, I started here in Bitcoin with very minimal Bitcoins, bought it with my own money, then I joined and participated on bounty campaigns where in I can earn Bitcoins, that's how my Bitcoin started growing and growing. For me, I will never barrow money to buy Bitcoins, one of the things I believe in is that, I only invest the money I can lose.
luigidosado

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:11:48 AM

I'm sure that there are some members here that already tried that. But as an investor, I would not recommend for everyone to do it. Investments are just an option for all of us to "earn" extra money not to have "debt." There's a saying that you should only invest the amount of money you can afford to lose which means borrowing money form investments is not really ideal and a bit risky for you. Though we are a bit ensured that bitcoin will probably increase its value after some time, we still don't want to risk certain amount of money that we don't even have.

White32

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:24:13 AM

No' I did not barrowed fiat money to get bitcoin, luckily someone gave me a small amount of btc so its now on my wallet and i'd never spend it until i earn more btc to get more investment. If i want to be a good investor i will do it in my own way from small capital but can earn more profit. So i cannot lost a large amount of money if i failed in this industry.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:17:10 AM

Until now I've also never bought a fiat because the current situation is not supportive and still need big capital to buy all the equipment.For that I am still trying my hardest in collecting income every month if you want to do business in the future.

Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:05:36 AM

i don't want to dare borrow fiat just to put in btc. Maybe other does especially in mining. I'm scared to have debt. And  for me the reason why i joined in btc forum is to earn. Maybe i just save money from what i've eraned here then afterwards thats the money i will use in investing in mining.
You should not get scared of debts and loans. They are a great help for starting a business and investment. Bill Gates and all the other tycoons had borrowed money from banks and so in order to create their respective business empires. Bitcoin will definitely help the holder to clear all the debts. You don’t need to worry about the borrowed money as far as bitcoin is standing by your side.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:01:58 AM

I never been experienced this kind of situation yet, where in I will have to borrowed fiat currencies from someone for buying BTC. But I think time will come and I will may encounter a situation like this.
TheManofBTCs1

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:52:12 PM

Ms Emi

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

Complete transparency on your charitable donations

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:26:11 PM

Nope at first, I was curious how much BTC it would be if I used my food allowance to put in on my digital money so I convert my allowance to money online then turn it to BTC, there I have my 00.00012 BTC. That's how I get my BTC point.

G i f t c o i n  ♥  Small change. Big impact.
ICO: 20th March 2018 (https://www.giftcoin.org/)
Fnrecana

Activity: 262
Merit: 3

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 11:57:44 AM

Nope i haven't done that and i would never do that. Investing in cryptocurrency is too risky and i don't want to have debt because of it. I will only invest if i have enough money for it. What i am doing right now is to earn through bounty campaigns. If i succeed in earning from it then that money i earn will be my investment from it.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: