Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:23:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever borrowed fiat to get btc?  (Read 1693 times)
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:52:33 AM

Whether it be buying btc or buying equipment to mine btc. Did you ever borrow fiat to make your purchase? I have not. Just curious if anyone ever has.
No i don't, because that is not a good idea mate, I have not tried to borrow fiat to invest in bitcoin currency, because you can earn bitcoin in other ways, actually there are many ways to earn bitcoin without borrowing fiat, just like joining signature campaigns, twitter or bounty campaigns, in that way you can earn a bitcoin as working salary.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arteezyy

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:01:53 AM

Not yet but I’m planning to. The value of bitcoin this couple of days is dumping. It is pretty bad for holders but it would be a good opportunity for new time investors who can buy bitcoin in a lower price. If bitcoin will continue dumping, maybe I’ll burrow money from my trusted friend and pay him when bitcoin regains its peak value.

Photographer

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:02:09 AM

I guess this could be almost the most dangerous thing you could do. The only more dangerous thing you could do is to borrow BTC to buy FIAT.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:03:48 AM

Yes I did in around 2015, I borrowed some money from my parents to get me couple Bitcoins. And now most of the Bitcoin I have saved are stuck on Bittrex.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:10:39 AM

Whether it be buying btc or buying equipment to mine btc. Did you ever borrow fiat to make your purchase? I have not. Just curious if anyone ever has.
It is not a good idea to borrow to invest in a volatile venture such as cryptocurrency or Bitcoin specifically, no matter how juicy you think the ROI is. I haven't borrowed for this course and I dont think I will ever do that. What do you think became of those who borrowed and invested in the now collapsed bitconnect? A lot of heartache and troubles now, right?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:35:16 AM

I never try borrowing fiat to invest on bitcoin or to buy a miner. Maybe if I discovered the use of bitcoin few years back, I probably get some loans to buy a good miner and invested some on bitcoin. But now it is now advisable to get loans for that because mining now become difficult and lot of hackers trying to hack big sites like what happened to nicehash and other pool sites.

shannen8

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:37:38 AM

Yes, i've tried that when I was a beginner and I'm not yet knowledgeable about bitcoin. I borrowed fiat and convert it to bitcoin to have a profit. But still, its up to us if we'll borrow if you're sure you'll earn more  Smiley
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:38:08 PM

I did not borrowed fiat to buy bitcoin , Since bitcoin and other crypto currencies volatile in crypto market ,you cannot predict what will happen rise or fall. Best is to buy bitcoins when price value is less ,and when bitcoin price rises and when your requirement met you can sell it. Another best part is earn bitcoins instead of borrowing fiat and cryto currencies.   
Actually, I am excited about bitcoin very much, I’ve never borrow fiat to buy such any coins .Because for me ,bitcoin is such an extra work, I know how much risky in this crypto currencies, so I think that it’s so stupid if I borrow someone fiat to buy bitcoin. In fact, with digital market you and me don’t know exactly whether the price will go up or fall, it’s really mysterious. It fluctuates regularly ,hence, I choose the safe way to do with it. Maybe I won’t get a big benefits, but I have chance to get a little as long as I can learn more about this market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:52:46 PM

I think borrowing money is stupid in general, even if you use to purchase BTC. Borrowing money only feeds banks...
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:59:07 PM

I do not agree with borrowing to invest in crypto currency dealing  or buying equipment . The risk in crypto dealings and one can easily lose investment if care is not taken
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:04:09 PM

I borrowed about $ 100 for trading capital, to my sister
whether it is, luck or other factors, the money becomes 10-fold
But I am grateful for that, now I already have enough capital to start trading bigger
Ranker

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:09:11 PM

I would never borrow money to buy crypto coins.

The risk is just too much.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:20:32 PM

The opposite, someone borrow money on me to make purchase of bitcoin. Although i almost borrowed before but then decided to just save some until I'd be able to buy for myself.

BitcoinManiak

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:22:31 PM

If I could I would do that mate. I have a lot of trust in bitcoin. I understand that it is risky but I think it is worth it.
romec1701

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:27:22 PM

No, I never borrowed to either buy crypto (BTC or otherwise) or equipment. I was lucky to buy in fairly early and was able to get all my fiat back and am effectively in the game for free now. And what a fabulous game this is. It is the future. But no - borrowing fiat to buy crypto- that way lies madness. Madness I tell you.

Good luck to everyone out there

brengoskandel

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:29:58 PM

No, the result I get from bitcoin
is real, income from bitcoin itself, I gather little by little to grow
I do not dare to borrow, because I think about the big risks
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:37:02 PM

yea i did it.... to buy small amount of bitcoin. Didnt get any profit from that. I sugested for earning form other way to earning bitcoin.
Borrowing a fiat for btc is very pressure to get profit. So weold be worst if we make a mistake or bad decision on trading or others.
So now i just find a new way to earn bitcoin... no pressure to pay and get a profit.
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:40:09 PM

No I have not yet borrowed money for buying bitcoins as I had already bought it two years before when it's price was very cheap compared to today's higher price. But today i could see most people borrowing money for buying bitcoins as they don't want to miss the opportunity.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:44:17 PM

No I have not yet borrowed money for buying bitcoins as I had already bought it two years before when it's price was very cheap compared to today's higher price. But today i could see most people borrowing money for buying bitcoins as they don't want to miss the opportunity.
I have also not borrowed money from anyone and started earning bitcoin with zero investments. To get bitcoin or to have bitcoin I joined bitcoin signature campaign because I think it is best to start with earning bitcoin before altcoin. For me, it is a bad idea to borrow money just to start a business or investments, it is better for me to work for the money myself.

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:06:49 PM

I have also not borrowed money from anyone and started earning bitcoin with zero investments. To get bitcoin or to have bitcoin I joined bitcoin signature campaign because I think it is best to start with earning bitcoin before altcoin. For me, it is a bad idea to borrow money just to start a business or investments, it is better for me to work for the money myself.

I have done it so. Borrowred around few thousands in my local currency and bought less bitcoin last year. Was able to turn over som profits when the vlaue was hih in December 2017. The time has changed now, Waiting for the price to go up no one or the other reasons. I came across many article stating, few countries are going to adapt bitcoin. UK and Korea as well. Lets wait for the pupp.   

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: