Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever borrowed fiat to get btc?  (Read 1701 times)
meatygeiger

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:00:14 PM

No I too didn't have borrowed because I do.t like to ask anything from others
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:15:18 PM

Whether it be buying btc or buying equipment to mine btc. Did you ever borrow fiat to make your purchase? I have not. Just curious if anyone ever has.

I do not dare to buy bitcoin from borrowed money, because it is very risky because the value of bitcoin is unstable, but I bought bitcoin from my savings.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:27:31 PM

Whether it be buying btc or buying equipment to mine btc. Did you ever borrow fiat to make your purchase? I have not. Just curious if anyone ever has.
Haven't done that and probably won't do that. I am more spending my own money and I think it's best atleast you won't need to pay debt whatever happen to that money because we all know that it's very risky.
Rajs64

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:37:22 PM

I though once but then dropped my plans.i thought to brought a minning equipment, but seeing bitcoin dips I dropped my plan.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:41:29 PM

No, I didn't. I earn all my bitcoins that I possess now and never thrown a single fiat to it. By my time and effort, I manage to have an additional income for myself and for my family.
kiky03

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:43:55 PM

I wont advice anyone to borrow, true investing is for those that have their finances in order already, you cannot think of investing money when you cannot pay your rent, I know this can be bad news for some since bitcoin is I think the biggest opportunity of our lives but that is why we must always try to be ready so we can take advantage of the opportunities that life give to us
eugene30

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:42:10 PM

I have thought this several times when i was starting here in bitcoin but i don't do it because at that time. I was new and i loan money i don't have assurance that it will grow here and if that's not grow. I only give myself a problem on how to pay that. I rather use my own money rather than borrowing.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:46:16 PM

No and I have no plans to do that. I have my own way earning money, I have a regular job and I get paid every month. Although I have some expenses, this is not a factor to me not to buy bitcoin, I guess it is my motivation to earn more. I have a family with two kids and my fiat is so hard to budget every month but I entered this busines and I know the risks.
xraisers

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:37:14 PM

I wont advice anyone to borrow, true investing is for those that have their finances in order already, you cannot think of investing money when you cannot pay your rent, I know this can be bad news for some since bitcoin is I think the biggest opportunity of our lives but that is why we must always try to be ready so we can take advantage of the opportunities that life give to us
jame lie

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:42:23 PM

This is correct the risk is multiplied many times if you borrow money, this is what fueled the mortgage crisis in the US since many people did not had the money to buy those houses and were in fact thinking they will be able to buy the house and then sell it for an higher price to someone else.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:55:42 PM

I've considered it but didn't pull through. I'd prefer having at least part of the amount I'm borrowing at hand so if things aren't going well I'd still be able to pay regularly. Problem with this is that it could cause conflict, especially if you borrowed from friends and family. It could plunge and then stay at a lull and then they'd start wanting their money.

Almost happened to me, a relative had the idea to send money I'd buy for btc but it just happened that she had to spend it somewhere else. I suppose if I managed to get that last year and sold during ath, I could return the money with interest.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:25:09 PM

Borrowing money to invest in bitcoin and altcoins or to buy equipment to mine bitcoin is not a wise way to go and it is not professionally advisable because it is possible to loose. The standard that will make anyone comfortable is to use spare money (this means any money you can afford to lose)
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:15:09 PM

Never did, though. It's a bad idea to borrow fiat to buy bitcoins now that the market is bullish. It'll be a hard to time pay those people since the man who borrowed might be swimming in deeper and hotter waters because of the price dip of bitcoins nowadays.

Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:23:40 PM

Nope. I am trying not to borrow money because it's difficult for me to return. When you rely on youself only it's much easier to live and you usually don't need anything.

Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:09:57 PM

yes i borrowed some money in April to purchase some altcoins to complement my Bitcoins holding i plan to cash them out into bitcoins in may when the prices of the altcoins is expected to increase. This is  not the first time i borrowed money to buy cryptocurrencies because my first investment was money that was given to buy some goods i actually postponed that purchase bought some bitcoins , cashed out a portion when is price rose bought the goods and still had the initial investment plus a little profit left (all that was left is profit since i had taken back the initial dollar value invested).

Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:20:40 PM

I also not borrowed for Bitcoin, because it is the worst way to make money. So, in my country all of banks give loan with 30 percent. Thats true that, i can get more than 30 percent, but, i never do that.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:22:17 PM

I haven`t  either. And I don`t advise anyone to do this. It's not that bitcoin can not grow (I believe in bitcoin and its potential). But lending money that you can not return is a very risky business. Never invest the last or borrowed money - one of the golden rules of investing. You can get into very big debts that you won`t be able to return. Invest only that part of your savings, which it is not a pity to lose in case of failure.
fatema

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:35:09 PM

I have never borrowed for buying Bitcoin in my life. I know that other cryptos including Bitcoin are not stable in the market. Because no one can guarantee that when it will rise and when it will fall. Since Bitcoin is slightly lower now, it is best to buy Bitcoin compared to other coins. Whenever you increase the chance to sell it, your profit will increase.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:48:25 PM

i have not yet. but if the result if bigger, i will do that
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:49:36 PM

Yes I did it when I entered into the crypto market. I bought bitcoin from credit card when I started crypto trading but I won't suggest you to do the same as I did because that time bitcoin was just 700$ So that time risk was very calculated but now bitcoin is quite costly as compare to 700$ price when I bought. I suggest you if you plan to do the same invest only that much money that you can afford to loose. Its a high volatile market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: