Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Money  (Read 918 times)
sunlitit654 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:46:35 AM

Crypto is the beginning of an alternative monetary system. The next stage in the evolution of money.

A system where (crypto) currencies are actually forced to compete for market share. What a concept!

Government-backed currencies have operated as monopolies for far too long. There's no innovation. Fiat money is simply a blunt tool for controlling people.

Crypto gives me hope that we can build a better system... and eventually end the central banking system.

I'm not alone in that hope. Millions of people are now betting on crypto to change the world.

I believe this is what's really fueling crypto's rise. The widespread desire for a system that is fundamentally different and better.

Sure, speculation and profit-seeking play a role. But people don't just invest in crypto... They join it, like it's a movement.

So the next time you hear somebody mention tulips, bubbles and crypto in the same sentence, consider giving them a different perspective.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Timeme

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:40:35 AM

But there is no denying that there is a lot of speculation, and if the future of cryptocurrency can be replaced by fiat money, then the bubble needs to be eliminated.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:41:56 AM

It's silly to argue that a crypto currency can change the system of social order. It can largely squeeze ordinary money from circulation, and no more. The usual money went and will go as long as there are states that print them. The banking system in the near and distant future will also exist as a financial instrument of the state. The change of all this due to the development of the crypto currency is a myth. States allow the existence of a crypto currency, until it affects their interests. As soon as a serious conflict begins between them, the states unite and the crypto-currency will be outlawed under the fear of criminal liability for engaging in it. This activity is difficult to track on the Internet, but all this depends on the desire of the state, which has extensive methods of coercion.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

Money is a fascinating subject; we'll see what happen, the future seems very interesting, even if I'm very skeptic that cryptocurrency will replace fiat money. Probably, government will find a way to control the cryptoworld. I'm curious.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:30:53 PM

As innovations are being felt, I do believe that the idea of having cryptocurrencies as our money is futuristic. I do believe that there is a big possibility that we will be using them for everyday transactions just like how we do with out banknotes right now

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
wklt2002

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:44:55 PM

Doesn't matter how great cryptocurrencies are, I do believe there will always be people not trusting it (because it's decentralized). But as far as I know those people are there too for centralized money, so not everyone will be happy eitherway.
steadyrice

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:55:04 PM

I think ending the centrally backed banking system is not going to be a thing. We have to rely on fiat to determine the value of all the crypto we own at the moment, so you aren't going to overthrow your opponent if you need it to define yourself. And governments are never going to allow fiat to disappear, so I think cryptocurrencies will continue to exist as an alternative to fiat.

AravinthP

Activity: 154

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 05:56:03 PM

Power to all seems scary only time will tell if this is the concept of the future or promising idea which failed

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
olya_n

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:59:16 PM

It's silly to argue that a crypto currency can change the system of social order. It can largely squeeze ordinary money from circulation, and no more. The usual money went and will go as long as there are states that print them. The banking system in the near and distant future will also exist as a financial instrument of the state. The change of all this due to the development of the crypto currency is a myth. States allow the existence of a crypto currency, until it affects their interests. As soon as a serious conflict begins between them, the states unite and the crypto-currency will be outlawed under the fear of criminal liability for engaging in it. This activity is difficult to track on the Internet, but all this depends on the desire of the state, which has extensive methods of coercion.

I, too, do not think that the crypto currency will change the system of the social system, change the world. Yes, a growing number of people are interested in the crypto currency, but the heads of state will not allow the usual money to be squeezed out of circulation.
Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:09:02 PM

Crypto is the beginning of an alternative monetary system. The next stage in the evolution of money.

A system where (crypto) currencies are actually forced to compete for market share. What a concept!

Government-backed currencies have operated as monopolies for far too long. There's no innovation. Fiat money is simply a blunt tool for controlling people.

Crypto gives me hope that we can build a better system... and eventually end the central banking system.

I'm not alone in that hope. Millions of people are now betting on crypto to change the world.

I believe this is what's really fueling crypto's rise. The widespread desire for a system that is fundamentally different and better.

Sure, speculation and profit-seeking play a role. But people don't just invest in crypto... They join it, like it's a movement.

So the next time you hear somebody mention tulips, bubbles and crypto in the same sentence, consider giving them a different perspective.
You are probably right. With the cryptocurrency of the future. But certainly not "tomorrow". And the day after tomorrow. The world is not ready for that yet. Strong of this world will not allow him to change. But in the decades cryptocurrency wins Fiat money.

sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:13:46 PM

To be honest I have long term goals and short term goals on this environment. I do want to make some profit short term as an early adopter of this technology, but as you said, now I am in for the long term.
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:22:19 PM

I absolutely agree with your point of view. Cryptocurrency is a wonderful courage to change the monetary system and the essence of the economy as a whole. People only need some time to understand and accept it.
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:36:09 PM

Money is a fascinating subject; we'll see what happen, the future seems very interesting, even if I'm very skeptic that cryptocurrency will replace fiat money. Probably, government will find a way to control the cryptoworld. I'm curious.

I agree. It's a new era, cryptocurrencies have the power to change the world, but I don't think that who is in power will renounce to control.
Probably, they'll launch a pseudo crypto, with the possibility to control the blockchain
arvind82

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:15:34 AM

Crypto is the beginning of alternative method of earning money. Crypto currencies will change the social system.Now the growing period people are interested in crypto currencies.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:48:02 AM

To be honest , the future of money are still clear and function like normal. So the point are cryptocurrency have their own place to be stand as digital comodity. And to replace the function of fiat as "a valid payment instrument" still difficult because it must have many regulation. And for me I just agree crypto just as a Digital Comodity.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
makawa

Activity: 222

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:07:07 AM

money in future years later it seems to be always the main thing worked for human needs. and in the current era then cryptocurrency had started being the fruit of the lips in the community, hopefully, later cryptocurrencies continue to thrive because its technology is very useful.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:19:04 AM

future currencies are likely to experience differences from each country, some countries that adopt blockchain technology will still use the FIAT currency, and the currency is regulated by the state authorities
but every transactions conducted by state officials will be more transparent
zwtnkpknbd

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:35:46 AM

I really like your point of view, this is a bold idea. With the development of our science and technology, this is not a fantasy.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:44:54 AM

It is definitely a different thing in the current world. Crypto's widespread is abundance and growing more. Although this movement is growing the community I do believe that many are in this community just to make more money and not using the technology to provide a better banking system.
Also, there is an issue with the system and that is instability of price. Crypto's huge volatility can never make it a better banking system since a currency should have a fixed value for a certain amount of time to be used as payment method. The changing price would definitely create problems while making payments.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:46:24 AM

The future of money is here, but can’t be seen inside the US. In countries like China, most people don’t carry cash or cards anymore, just cryptos. Even in Africa, the use of cryptos is more widespread.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: