Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:20:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ABT] ArcBlock - BORN FOR BLOCKCHAIN 3.0  (Read 46364 times)
Vinder Six

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:34:09 AM

I think that Arcblock will be a successful project in the first year of 2018 by the following reasons:
+) recover bits of bitcoin and ethereum
+) Have strong development team
+) has a large community
What do you guys think about that???  Kiss Kiss
The main thing here is that the community is actively interested in the project Arcblock. And a lot of people will keep the coins until the end of 2018 - beginning of 2019. Because the project has great prospects.

That's is great things I'm thinking. Coin Lending in the end! Now let's start with real coins  Kiss Kiss Kiss
crshovrd41

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:38:27 AM

ArcBlock will be one of those platforms that we cannot even predict what applications will be built on it. This will be similar to the App Store or Google Play store where the platform is released to the world and everyone is able to build their own creative tools!

Wishing the best to the team on a successful launch and platform!
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:29:59 AM

I'm sure yesterday's overall crush on markets won't affect the interest in ArcBlock ICO, new blockchain is always a big opportunity and if everything that the team plans will be released it's gonna be huge. Just made my KYC registration on https://www.arcblock.io/ and waiting for the 3d of February. Good luck to a team and let make it happen all together.
Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:35:45 AM

ArcBlock collected a hardcard on PRIVATE SALE? On the site there is no information and even there is no progress bar, as is usually the case.
I see that the public sale will take CMT, I expect a big price for the token closer to the start. It is worth buying now, I think x2 will do easily.

x2 for such a coin is not enough, they will collect the hardcamp until the end of the ICO, then we expect x6 to enter the stock exchanges, because ArcBlock is a platform and an ecosystem for creating and deploying decentralized applications. This platform will improve the choice of applications that everyone uses

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Olega252

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:42:35 AM

Why is no one from the team answering on concerns? I just wonder, there have been alligations on missleading informations on media and partnerships.
And even irregularities about the team and advisors. Can someone resolve the FUD please?  Cheesy

Good afternoon, on the bounty of companies, you can contact a telegram to the manager @phoenixwall
Also you can read the FAQ on the site FAQ_ARCBLOCK

▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
h0nganh90

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:46:44 AM

Scam Alert from arcblock.network

Your project is great! Recently, I have discovered a phishing site! I am really surprised! Perhaps this project is too good but the scammers took advantage of it!
http://arcblock.network is a scam everyone please be careful!

Hope that our project succeed!
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:50:31 AM

Why is no one from the team answering on concerns? I just wonder, there have been alligations on missleading informations on media and partnerships.
And even irregularities about the team and advisors. Can someone resolve the FUD please?  Cheesy

Good afternoon, on the bounty of companies, you can contact a telegram to the manager https://t.me/phoenixwall
Also you can read the FAQ on the site https://www.arcblock.io/ru/faq

Looks like you didn't get his point. He's asking for clarification on the allegations about misleading partnerships and irregularities about the team and advisory board. So It's not related to bounty, FAQ or contacting anyone on Telegram.

User Lappenhaendler, It appears the team provides little to no support to questions about the fuds. So I think It's best to just do your own research and decide whether or not you'll participate.

Olega252

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:53:45 AM

Your project is great! Recently, I have discovered a phishing site! I am really surprised! Perhaps this project is too good but the scammers took advantage of it!

Thanks for the very important information, scammers never sleep, you need to get rid of them somehow, although if you look at it from the other side, they themselves are advertising, advertising the project, but alas, it's very bad that there are people investors who come across their bait , I personally feel sorry for such people

janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:56:27 AM

I'm sure yesterday's overall crush on markets won't affect the interest in ArcBlock ICO, new blockchain is always a big opportunity and if everything that the team plans will be released it's gonna be huge. Just made my KYC registration on https://www.arcblock.io/ and waiting for the 3d of February. Good luck to a team and let make it happen all together.
Yes it will not affect any interest to invest in such a great project like arcblock.

Thanks for the very important information, scammers never sleep, you need to get rid of them somehow, although if you look at it from the other side, they themselves are advertising, advertising the project, but alas, it's very bad that there are people investors who come across their bait , I personally feel sorry for such people
Thank you as well for noticed us if there is phising site (there could be more). Always bookmarks arcblock.io for safest way
huarui2557

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:27:36 AM

Your bounty rules are too complicated and too strict, and you will not give any reward for a week's hard work
NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

Hello! Incredible project!
I’m not sure that it will totally replace BTC ant ETH from the market, but crypto community as for long time was waiting something new in the blockchain technology. Hope it will be Arcblock with it’s new blockchain of the 3rd generation with such features as:
ArcBlock is a self-evolving ecosystem, built for the cloud, optimized for better experience etc.
Need more time for deeper wp checking. Good luck for the project!

lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:32:04 AM

ArcBlock collected a hardcard on PRIVATE SALE? On the site there is no information and even there is no progress bar, as is usually the case.
I see that the public sale will take CMT, I expect a big price for the token closer to the start. It is worth buying now, I think x2 will do easily.

x2 for such a coin is not enough, they will collect the hardcamp until the end of the ICO, then we expect x6 to enter the stock exchanges, because ArcBlock is a platform and an ecosystem for creating and deploying decentralized applications. This platform will improve the choice of applications that everyone uses

Yes, you are right it completely depends on the people how people react to the project because already the community is mostly supporting the project but the thing we have to do wait until the end of the crowdsale whether it will reach the hard cap or not.
Yaumatei

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

what applications will be built on it ArcBlock will be one platform that we can not even predict which applications will be built on it.
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:37:39 AM

Thanks for the important information! I advise everyone not to react to provocations from competitors. Better pay attention to the successful timing of the implementation of the ArcBlock project. Now the market has collapsed and only begins to recover. Just at the moment of ICO ArcBlock the market will recover and we will wait for the success of the project. If the developers can strictly follow the roadmap, then in 2018 I'm sure we will see a great demand for their project and therefore an increase in price along with capitalization! I will follow the project and its great future! Wink

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
matale0

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:03:12 AM

Scammers exposed

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IJwBBI3GhbWXxRLr_WruvXbx3Ru-xZeIK8jNLCnEo5o/edit
shuanghui116

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:08:56 AM

Sogou's boss has invested, indicating that it is a good project. Must be long-term concern. Hope to have a good chance of listing.
Vinder Six

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

I think that Arcblock will be a successful project in the first year of 2018 by the following reasons:
+) recover bits of bitcoin and ethereum
+) Have strong development team
+) has a large community
What do you guys think about that???  Kiss Kiss
The main thing here is that the community is actively interested in the project Arcblock. And a lot of people will keep the coins until the end of 2018 - beginning of 2019. Because the project has great prospects.

Not only that if the project has potential and has the ability to develop. Many companies will promise before ICO and they fail to develop in terms product, this make more noise by the community.

OK, sir. That's a good information, many companies will promise before ICO, also many companies successful with project  Kiss Kiss Kiss
jeanpierre

Activity: 308

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:35:44 PM

Thanks for the heads up there are too many scam right now in the crypto world ( bitconnect,onecoin,firstcoin...) we need to be very careful i dont want anyone to lose their precious money.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:10:18 PM

So the individual cap is 60k and you're letting subscribe dozens of thousand people?

these chinese iCOs are getting weirder and weirder
iazavlhr

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:21:55 PM

Blockchain 3.0, this concept is very new, but at present there is no consensus on this, what function should be, I hope to find ideas in this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: