Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:37:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn crypto currencies.  (Read 1873 times)
alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:12:10 PM

There are some bounty compaign you have to join.It is the best way to earn the crypto currencies.There is a need of social media sites like facebook in which we like or share and in twitter you can tweet and retweet of the project.With the help of Airdop you can earn Tokens and after that you can get more profit.
grever

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:55:24 PM

Market yust entered its recovery stage and I can allreaady see some benefit from investing in @Viberate. They yust announced that they Will give 200k tokens for free for traders on OKEx

OKEX: https://medium.com/viberate-blog/trading-vib-on-okex-pays-off-with-200-000-extra-vib-77f3254fcbe7

Also tokens which I recieved trough their rewarding system (6500 VIB tokens) are gaining in value.
Since i am very greedy I Will continue with participation and earn some more. If you also want to take your share then:

Register here:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

and read more here:

https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:25:13 PM

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical Cryptocurrency with Masternode!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
captaincomet

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:32:24 PM

There are several ways to make money on crypto currency: mining, bounty, stock exchange. You are most suited to the second method. Just study the bounty programs of various ICO, carry out tasks - and you will succeed!
yoyolife121

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:29:54 AM

i think you can earn crypto currencies by

1-playing games

2-bounty

Is there any way to earn crypto currencies by offering services?

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:09:44 AM

I think you must reached first the required rank that are accepted to a campaign that you can participate on their bounties or search those campaign who accept newbies in that way you can earn coins to support your needs and possible that you can also pay your tuition fees in your school or you can help to your parents by joining on it while your still a newbie.

headie

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:24:09 AM

there are plenty way of earning in crypto, join better airdrop and participate in some best bounty campaign
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:28:45 AM

in the bounty program there is usually bounty blog or translate, maybe you can follow the bounty and later will receive a nice reward

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:42:03 AM

There are many different way to earn cryptocurrency on this platform like signature campaigning, bounty campaigning on social media i.e. Facebook ,twitter, Medium and Telegram etc., Apply for airdrops of incoming ICO's. From above all ways you can earn well amount of different coins of cryptocurrencies.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:56:51 AM

There are many different way to earn cryptocurrency on this platform like signature campaigning, bounty campaigning on social media i.e. Facebook ,twitter, Medium and Telegram etc., Apply for airdrops of incoming ICO's. From above all ways you can earn well amount of different coins of cryptocurrencies.
Good job highlighting some of the best ways to earn crypto through this forum. One of the best ways among the options that you provided to earn crypto through this forum has to be signature campaigns and bounty campaigns which are great when it comes to time to money ratio. Such signature campaigns(Paying in either bitcoin or altcoins) primarily help in improving knowledge of the crypto world and help in improving our writing skills.

Having worked in multiple signature and bounty campaigns, I can say without a doubt that such campaigns are absolutely worth the effort and time involved when compared to other options like facebook, twitter, telegram etc bounties.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:14:06 PM

There are many options to earn crypto currencies. You can earn through signature campaigns which is best part of bounties. You can also earn through social media campaigns like facebook, twitter, instagram, reditt.
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:47:52 PM

@Viberate CEO's were today at  World Economic Forum in Davos. Many celebrities get familiar with product and cryptocurency. One of them was also R&B superstar AKON.
Big things to come.

For all who missed my post yesterday. Viberate is giving 200.000 VIB tokens for fre for all participants (traders) at OKEX exchange by the rule first to come first to get. Dont miss the chance.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:59:04 PM

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful

There campaigns who needs translator in their platform in order for other countries to understand their own services, in this way you can earn a good amount of altcoin and you can exchange it to bitcoins and start trading or hold it for long term in order to earn more profit.

vdiablo3

Activity: 274

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:06:22 PM

The easiest way to earn cryptocurrencies is participating in airdrops! I got some coins yesterday. Now they cost 50$. It is only for registration.

otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:09:28 PM

It will be very helpful

There are a lot of ways to earn tokens/coins by providing services to ICOs and such. And most of those services requires the use of this forum. I recommend that read and understand the rules and regulations of this forum.
Try reading other topics too so you can have a full grasps of what crypto-currency is all about. Don't rush, read and learn first.
dudov

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:10:57 PM

There are a lot of different ways to do it, which is the best one?
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:17:05 PM

you can earn a crypto currencies by participating in bounty campaigns and that the only services you can offer to have altcoins and those srvices includes translations and tweeter or Facebook or even signature campaigns and you can find those things in this scetion Marketplace (Altcoins)/ Bounties
shvarzc

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:47:04 PM

It will be very helpful

And what prevents .. to create a good product or service and try to sell for crypto currency?
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:11:20 PM

It will be very helpful

And what prevents .. to create a good product or service and try to sell for crypto currency?
That's a good qustion. I think that to make a good product you should have at least some money to start. By some, I mean 2k$ minimum.
I recommend you earn.com clixsense.com ( and know that it has nothing to do with crypto but they pay quite good money for surveys) and bounty.
Don't use faucets you will only lost time.

Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:22:49 PM

you can earn a crypto currencies by participating in bounty campaigns and that the only services you can offer to have altcoins and those srvices includes translations and tweeter or Facebook or even signature campaigns and you can find those things in this scetion Marketplace (Altcoins)/ Bounties
I still can not understand how much he is making real money using Facebook or Twitter. Although the reviews are quite good. Although it still depends on the number of subscribers to the account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: