Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:51:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn crypto currencies.  (Read 1873 times)
iloveturtles

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:22:27 PM

I would look at this article, it is a great starting point on how to earn crypto.

https://medium.com/@crowdholding/how-to-earn-cryptocurrency-without-investing-or-mining-9a996f27739f
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:33:29 PM

I would look at this article, it is a great starting point on how to earn crypto.

https://medium.com/@crowdholding/how-to-earn-cryptocurrency-without-investing-or-mining-9a996f27739f

Earning cryptocurrencies are easily be made if you have an account in twitter, facebook, and you tube master because this are esay to participate in bounty campaign, you can earn stakes and can convertable in token until bitcoin. Plus airdrop and signature campaign having a huge profitable to earn suitable for you as a student having a lots of words to offer in the project.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:36:21 PM

There are a lot of service that can be used to earn cryptocurrency like photoshop, code writing, signature code writing,...But at first you need to show your skills to let other people know about your skills and your service. Beside joining campaign in this forum is also a good way to earn more cryptocurrency if there are nobody want to use your service. LOL

Bit Tuka

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:41:48 PM

You may actually start by joining signature, facebook, twitter or even telegram campaigns for ICOs. If you are knowledgable enough in creating videos, then that would also be useful.
SergiOLa

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:53:31 AM

there is a lot of ways to earn some alternative cryptocurrencies in this forum, like you said everyone can participate in bounty campaigns of free airdrops. also if you have some bitcoin, you can exchange them in a platfrom of trading like poloniex, then you can buy easily other altcoins.
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:00:42 AM

Airdrops and bounties are the main ways to receive tokens and alts. But since your're newbie you can only participate in airdrops. You need to be Jr. Member for bounty-campaigns.

Who said? Newbie also can join bounty campaign. Not only jr member above can join the bounty campaign.
But of course not join signature campaign. Only bounty social media or other campaign.
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:10:53 AM

Is there any way to earn crypto currencies by offering services?

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful
Go for bounty campaign and earn altcoin by completing their works. Altcoin marketplace section then open bounties section. There arere a lot of bounty campaign.
Otherwise you can earn crypto by mining work.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:15:38 AM

currency volumes are changing. new subcoins coming out. You need to follow the market well and do good research. if you do that you will earn money
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:21:04 PM

You can participate in ICO bounties and you can choose what kind of campaign you would do based on your skill set(translation or blogging). There are also campaign in each bounties that does not need any skill but the pay is much lower than others and the only exception here is the signature campaign.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:29:20 PM

Participate in bounty campaign..  If you are good you can organize meet-up for bounty or even write articles about them. If you are good at writing steemit.com is a great site too. They give their crypto for your writing
Yes you can earn cryptocurrency everytime you participating in bounty campaign or hold or invest your crypto to grow more. Also if you have skill in crypto you can have a lot of earning because here in crypto world there's many way to earn, but you have knowledge and skills.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

Of course you can earn altcoins by join the bounty campaign in marketplace section..You can help the new ICO company by spread the news in your social media or you can go with signature campaign after your rank minimum jr.member..After the ICO ends you can earn that altcoin..But remember don't get to excited and forget to study..Manage your time well..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:51:18 PM

What do you mean by offering services? Take up some bounties so that you could receive some initial tokens, then you may try trading or cash out what you have from bounties.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Enzo05

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:56:26 PM

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful

Try to look on the (bounties) section there is a lot of new ICO's that offering a token if you support their project. Also try to join for any airdrops and collect airdrop token that you can also exchange to your fiat  .
undercomander13

Activity: 379
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:04:33 PM

There are a lot of new companies, but those that will be successful can be counted on the fingers. I think that over time, there will be many more promising ICO...
Philippines

Activity: 261
Merit: 5

https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:09:23 PM

There are some legit ICO that offers token if you support them . Join on their bounties and earn free token from it  so at least you can make money from cryptocurrency .
luongdk

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:19:32 PM

Participate in Bounty and Airdrops. Invest earnings in main coins like ETH or BTC. Accumulate money for mining, one of useful things. I advice this to you as a start. Then you will think about another projects by yourself.
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:24:43 PM

U can try to get from faucet but its not worth, u also can join some bounty campaign do some signature and airdrop is good too.
photo123

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:28:33 PM

It will be very helpful

1-airdrops

2-bounty campaigns
Jeff-reY

Activity: 54
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:36:37 PM

It will be very helpful

AirDrop's and Bounty's will earn you some crypto currencies.
By doing social media tasks, creating video's or article's.
Alexnelepa92

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:49:37 PM

U can try to get from faucet but its not worth, u also can join some bounty campaign do some signature and airdrop is good too.
Cranes have long been obsolete and do not earn much on them, airdrop a lot of fake and waste of time, the most promising is bounty , but for this you need at least Facebook and Twitter that would participate in the companies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: