Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:27:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn crypto currencies.  (Read 1873 times)
DemLom

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:01:42 PM

As for me, I am also a student, first of all it is better to work in different companies and to make various coins, and then with practice, it will be possible to invest also
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:08:11 PM

In crypto, you can earn a lot of money. And I think that this is a great opportunity for those who can allocate a few hours a day for crypto. I am very glad that here I have the opportunity to earn good money.

Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:12:08 PM

To earn cryptocurrencies is one of the goals of all the users here. As they earn cryptocurrencies, they could have a chance to earn profit through trading and holding it for a long time.
JanCoppens

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:13:50 PM

Exactly for this reason, the Bountyhive platform has been Developed. The most easy way to earn cryptocurrencies.
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:21:28 PM

In order to order tokens or altcoins, it would be best if you can first join bounty campaigns. You can read through this forum for more operation on how to do it.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:23:35 PM

I believe that the best way to earn crypto for you is through generosity programs. You will advertise tokens and get paid for it. And no taxes Smiley

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
MaleKing

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:25:21 PM

Is there any way to earn crypto currencies by offering services?

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful

You are in the right place buddy!
Go ahead and participate in Airdrop & Bounty Campaigns here on BitcoinTalk! You could end up making a few buck each month and eventually may turn out you made a few thousands dollars Wink
fitzzz

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:29:03 PM

participate in bounty campaign and join airdrop are ways to earn cryptocurrency. 
mahimonliner

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:31:57 PM

There is so many ways to earn crypto-currencies.
You have to look for opportunities.
In this forum you can find many of them. Some ICO's offer you their tokens by completing simple task everyday.
You can also look out for airdrops, which some case also be profitable if you can earn a portion from airdrops.

CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:32:01 PM

Bounties and airdrops are just for you. You will do some actions mensioned in some project rules that connect in any way to promotion and will get some tokens of these projects as a reward.
annmhie0904

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:39:53 PM

yes you can. you can offer your service ( time ) in bounties / campaigns. try to find a project / ico and join their facebook and twitter bounty. They will gave you a task by post/repost and tweet/retweet and then make a report to their thread and you will get tokens.
nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:42:04 PM

you can earn different tokens from different project. Just join or participate facebook / twitter bounties in any project. as simple as that Smiley you can also earn token by joining airdrop.
lautantepi

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:41:15 PM

Of course, participating in a gift campaign is the right way, but in this way you will also support the scams. Try to make your investigation, as if you intend to invest money. However, your time and effort are at least as valuable as money.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:50:51 PM

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful
Yes you can offer your service, but it depends on you. I mean you can do bounties and get rewarded, if you know any language, you can translate. You can spread a word through social media and youtube, if you have audience! So go to the bounty topic and read the rules, what the bounties need and if you have the right application, you go and do it, don't forget to research ICO, there are some scum and you will just waste your time! Good luck

philadey30

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:57:52 PM

You can join bounty campaign and some airdrops for some time for you to earn  money to start making investments in other altcoins and ICO.
I think that's the only ways to earn cryptocurrency.

Note: Always make researches before any action.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

It will be very helpful
It's quite easy to earn a crypto currency right now, even without an investment. You can participate in bounty companies and airdrops, it's not difficult!
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:41:04 PM

You can surely earn cryptocurrencies from participating in bounty campaigns.  You will not qualify for the signature campaigns until you rank up to at least member rank but you can do the social media, translations or many of the other ones if you meet the requirements. 
Wildskull

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:18:06 PM

It is possible to earn cryptocurrency in many ways here. The basic of course is participation in Bounty Campaign's. Thus it is possible to earn not bad. You roughly speaking become the advertizing agent. Simplest it to shake the accounts of social networks and to perform simple tasks. Begin with it, but don't wait that at once will pay you cryptocurrency. Payment happens on end of ICO of sales.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:30:44 PM

You can earn today's crypto very different methods, there are company bounties, a lot of different programs for participation, you only need to analyze the project and choose a project for participation
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:45:10 PM

There are many ways to earn cryptocurrencies.
1.Make your account on this platform develop it and participate in different signature/Bounty campaign.
2.You can play online games to earn free crypto
3.You can write articles for different web blogs.
4.Participate in different Social media campaigns like facebook,twitter,telegram etc.
These are some common ways to earn free cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: