Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO or buy later on exchange ?  (Read 30103 times)
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 03:54:33 AM

Well You can see that in plenty of the ICOs these days. This is why researching is highly important before contributing to the ICOs. There may be even good projects with tokens are overpriced in the crowd sale. Better to buy those in exchanges. If You never trust the concept never buy in an ICO stage.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
Laodungchun

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:11:21 AM

Dome ICOs are worth supporting, in terms of dollar value ony. It is rarely worth buying into an ICO if you know you would be willing and able to purchase the tokens after they go on the open market.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:44:39 AM

How often does the price get lower than the ICO price when a new coin is listed on its first exchange house ?

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not ?

Do some "coins" skip the ICO stage ?

much better buy in ICO than when it goes to market,so few that what you have said getting high value after ico,i guess it happens when some big Players ride with the token after the project so the price went up instantly..but more profitable when you buy in pre sale,not on crowdsale.and the bonus is indeed .
tuchenvi

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:46:55 AM

How often does the price get lower than the ICO price when a new coin is listed on its first exchange house ?

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not ?

You know what I bought wrc tokens duribg ico at 10 cents per token. it rise to 60 cents but with Market decrease it dropped to 5 cents! 5 Carl!! So if Market drives up I believe you need to buy duribg ico
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:20:29 AM

You know what I bought wrc tokens duribg ico at 10 cents per token. it rise to 60 cents but with Market decrease it dropped to 5 cents! 5 Carl!! So if Market drives up I believe you need to buy duribg ico
Lots of factors to consider. How much you are purchasing? Is it short-term/long-term? What markets do you have access to?, etc. Because there have been very few ICOs in the history of cryptocurrency where buying into the ICO netted a better price than one could have got on the exchange. Almost every time buying into an ICO offers less value than buying the token after it launches. I can’t think of any examples of this not being the case for those who can trade quickly enough.
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:52:21 AM

i think that you should buy in the ICO date. because you can get bonus and get more benefit than buying after that. you should not doubt about the ICO because the new technology, DAICO will be applied in the near future and you can get back your money if the dev cant do their project.

ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:12:43 AM

Ofcourse buy on ICO stage. Because the price of that particular coin is super super under valued. Compare when it is already in the market, investors in the ICO is really the best because they don't want their coin bought at ICO be lower than when the coin is already on the market. Buying on ICO is much profitable.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:35:43 AM

Ofcourse buy on ICO stage. Because the price of that particular coin is super super under valued. Compare when it is already in the market, investors in the ICO is really the best because they don't want their coin bought at ICO be lower than when the coin is already on the market. Buying on ICO is much profitable.

not always coins bought during the IPO bring profits to the investor. there are cases when the company on the market collapses and the rate rolls down. then this coin is bought by people and can make profits on it! but in most cases the purchase of coins during the ICO is very profitable!

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
weakhandsgaming

Activity: 80
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:02:23 AM

If you're a trader. just wait till it hit the exchange. If a long time. It doesn't matter if you got in at ICO or not.
kortwyss

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:14:40 PM

This is a real topic to discuss. So many ICOs are overestimated and you can get their tokens much more cheaper after hitting exchanges. Personally I prefer working product, so try to avoid ICO.
Run_Vie

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:31:13 PM

From my experience, it is better to invest in a ICO than buy the Token later. You get the Token cheaper with bonus. Mostly after the official launch when the ICO ends, the price of the Token goes immidiatly up. But you should keep in mind that after a few days after the launch, the price often drops.

"Der wahre Feind der Menschheit ist unser Geldsystem. Es erlaubt Banken, Geld aus dem Nichts via der Kreditvergabe zu erzeugen!"
DariaBriklaiz

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:44:37 PM

ICO which will be finished at dumping market - better buy after ICO at exchange. When market is growing up - better buy tokens at ICO
casty3000

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:45:12 PM

It change about project by project but recently it seems to be more advantageous to buy from the exchanges. So we need to invest in projects that will not always waste time entering the exchange. Like 0x like neblio like knc like qst

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:04:57 PM

There is no guarantees in markets. Mostly, it is better to buy the ICO and in many, early buyers can get a bonus too. For some not-so-hot ICOs, it may be better to wait for it to start trading and many times price goes below ICO prices before stabilizing.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:05:42 PM

An ico mostly experienced a similar thing, it's because it's not a good reputation and management is indeed the origin. Yes every dev would always want to lure investors with all their seduction. Reverse, when it's all just a lie. Just as the price of a coin then the dev party will put an attractive price when ico pre sale, then when entering the exchange then the price continues to decline. This is normal and almost happens to an ico project that has no prospect.
doudou1110

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

It is hard to say which is better since you do not know whether the price will be lower than ICO price or not, I prefer to buy ICO tokens if I think it is promising.

shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:05:55 AM

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not?

Do some "coins" skip the ICO stage?

An ico mostly experienced a similar thing, it's because it's not a good reputation and management is indeed the origin. Yes, every dev would always want to lure investors with all their seduction. Reverse, when it's all just a lie. Just as the price of a coin then the dev party will put an attractive price when ico pre-sale, then when entering the exchange then the price continues to decline. This is normal and almost happens to an ico project that has no prospect.
Yes, that is true. This is the strategy of Dev and his team for many investors who are interested in the project. But I think not all ICO projects like that, many ICO projects that have interesting concepts and good prospects and deserve more support.

Daddyj2

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:12:47 AM

I would prefer buying on ICO stage but be sure to get on ICO that has a potential or has a great purpose and when their tokens are already on exchanges sell like 40% and hold the remaining 60%.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
psikolog

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

♦ SIMDAQ ♦

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:27:04 AM

I prefer to invest in the ico. Especially for those who have high hype, I am buying in ico. Because when it enter the exchange, price is rising.

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram ▼▲       Medium ▼▲      Telegram ▼▲    Facebook  ▼▲      Twitter ▼▲
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:50:34 AM

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not?

Do some "coins" skip the ICO stage?

An ico mostly experienced a similar thing, it's because it's not a good reputation and management is indeed the origin. Yes, every dev would always want to lure investors with all their seduction. Reverse, when it's all just a lie. Just as the price of a coin then the dev party will put an attractive price when ico pre-sale, then when entering the exchange then the price continues to decline. This is normal and almost happens to an ico project that has no prospect.
Yes, that is true. This is the strategy of Dev and his team for many investors who are interested in the project. But I think not all ICO projects like that, many ICO projects that have interesting concepts and good prospects and deserve more support.

I do agree, but the major problem with New ICO, how to find the good one it depends on the community and their team. Mostly now a days most of the ICO are giving some huge profits after listing them in the exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: