Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:51:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO or buy later on exchange ?  (Read 30103 times)
rxkinglampung

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Kerja Cerdas

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:52:28 PM

It can all be answered based on our prediction of the ICO project.
Everyone will have different predictions on the same ICO project.
So still believe in self-prediction and earplugs of incitement that may be misleading.

If you are able to assess the ICO Project is very good, why wait until it comes out in the market.

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:59:17 PM

Buy in ico is the best choice, besides can be bought cheaply, you will also get a bonus,
But, before choosing an ico you have to read whitepaper, roadmap, team, and project,
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:20:58 PM

I prefer ICO than buy later when they on exchange, why? usually, ICO price is lower than when they on exchange. If the project is success, of course, the price will moon and usually what makes the price going down is bounty hunter sell their tokens. But every investment has a risk, nobody knows precise what happened in cryptocurrency
ozanipek

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:34:19 PM

for me I preferred to buy in the exchange mostly Ico's are scam. Some Ico dev doesnt like to develop their project anymore once it become successful. Better buy in the exchange because in an Ico we dont know yet what will it be after. 
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:39:45 PM

How often does the price get lower than the ICO price when a new coin is listed on its first exchange house ?

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not ?

Do some "coins" skip the ICO stage ?

I think buying coins when ico is more profitable because you will get some bonus tokens.
while when the coin enter your exchanger will not get any bonus.
Well you are right, it is very profitable if you buy during pre - sale takes place, this is very profitable. But in people's thinking is clearly different. Imagine if the coins you bought during pre-sale fell so high when entering the exchanger, is this still profitable? I think not, they could just be a shitcoin and just disappear. The risk is too high, different if we buy when they have entered the market, you are not worried about their future.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:11:40 PM

As far as I have seen, most of the coins will be dumped once the ICO is over, because of many reasons like there will be investors who got good bonus and also bounty hunters will dump like anything. Market is cruel right now and you may get a good price in decentralized exchanges.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:12:31 AM

for me I preferred to buy in the exchange mostly Ico's are scam. Some Ico dev doesnt like to develop their project anymore once it become successful. Better buy in the exchange because in an Ico we dont know yet what will it be after. 
Buying in the ICO will have more incentive policies for you, if you buy them after the floor will probably be priced higher, ICO they can reward 30% or more, so you get high profits from the difference. price and profit from extra money.
MoonsGravity

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:18:19 AM

Some of the coins I've researched are below ICO prices. So in theory waiting for it to go on exchange could be better not because of the potential better price, but because at least you will now know if it's a scam or not. A better understanding.
zocipro

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

It really depends on about which project are you talking about, so i think that it all depends on everything. A shitcoin is always going to be lower on the exchange, and a good project will go higher
Mr.Stinson

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:03:47 AM

i would say wait for exchanges. i followed some ICOs lately and every single one got cheaper on the exchanges before going up more. So i learned that patience is the key for simply EVERYTHING
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:32:13 AM

Buying in the ICO will have more incentive policies for you, if you buy them after the floor will probably be priced higher, ICO they can reward 30% or more, so you get high profits from the difference. price and profit from extra money.
That's right, if you buy in the ico stage they can reward you with a very high percentage. Buying outside may not be as good as ico. But when you buy it, they are safer for you, because the coin has also been traded.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
PetroRoshenko

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:36:36 PM

It really depends on about which project are you talking about, so i think that it all depends on everything. A shitcoin is always going to be lower on the exchange, and a good project will go higher

That's the point that immediately at the time of ICO, It's hard to say who will make a profit and who will trade at a loss. I think it's always better to buy at ICO a bit.
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:43:25 PM

of course, always buy later. when the token is listed, many people who have received a high bonus sell their tokens. and also the bounty people sell their tokens. Then you can buy cheaply. at 98% of icos the price falls after the listing . and if the team has run away before the listing or it is a scam ico you have no loss
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

If you are sure that the project is successful then you should buy them during the ICO, since while selling ICOs they will give you% when you buy them, which is a bonus to the investors with them. Your purchase after the exchange will be safer but your profit will probably be lower.
bitgogo123

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:04:39 PM

If you want to maximize the benefits, you should purchase at the ICO stage, but now ICOs are basically deceiving and not worth the investment!
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:10:32 PM

It's better to buy later on exchanges especiall nowadays markets are all red and some ico offers a large amount of bounties so expect a big dump

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:39:44 PM

I'll usually buy on market exchange coz there are investors and bounty traders would eventually sell all of their tokens if exchanges release but let me tell you brother, the best thing that you can try is to buy the dip or focus on bonus rounds in ICO so you can multiply the tokens.
Conquerogue32

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:47:53 PM

So still believe in self-prediction and earplugs of incitement that may be misleading.

If you are able to assess the ICO Project is very good, why wait until it comes out in the market.

It's no secret that joining ICOs can be highly risky especially since people can be bribed into posting good stuff about a certain token. Even known personalities can be "paid" to do so if the price is right...

I've recently come across a project aiming to be the first and biggest ICO marketplace in town. It claims to have found a solution for bias reviews, scams/vaporware, etc.. The project is called Menlo One. Here's their website https://www.menlo.one Let me know if any of you guys can help me understand how they can do what they claim they can do??
Conquerogue32

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:48:25 PM

It's no secret that joining ICOs can be highly risky especially since people can be bribed into posting good stuff about a certain token. Even known personalities can be "paid" to do so if the price is right...

I've recently come across a project aiming to be the first and biggest ICO marketplace in town. It claims to have found a solution for bias reviews, scams/vaporware, etc.. The project is called Menlo One. Here's their website https://www.menlo.one Can any of you guys help me understand how they can do what they claim they can do??
boryanchik

Activity: 246
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

1. Almost always the price becomes lower than the price of the ICO.  But in a good combination of circumstances, the price becomes higher over time than on the ICO.

2. There is no rule by which the price of a coin is set at the time of sale. It is chosen by the creators of the coin.

3. ICO is a fundraiser. If the coin will bypass the ICO and will be released to the stock exchange, to whom it will be necessary and who is going to sell it?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: