Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:25:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO or buy later on exchange ?  (Read 30103 times)
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:00:33 PM

Due to weak market, most tokens are trading lower than ICO prices afterwards. Unless you can invest in a hot project like bittorrent or fetch ICO, it may be better to wait for ICO market to get really bullish first.
In any case, investors should be interested in the cryptocurrency market, because today, in any case, prices are much higher on the rating coins than it was in 2016. Nevertheless, everyone expects a bull run to be able to invest better. Nevertheless, today prices for investments are the most profitable for the last 2 years.

]
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:16:04 PM

Due to weak market, most tokens are trading lower than ICO prices afterwards. Unless you can invest in a hot project like bittorrent or fetch ICO, it may be better to wait for ICO market to get really bullish first.
In any case, investors should be interested in the cryptocurrency market, because today, in any case, prices are much higher on the rating coins than it was in 2016. Nevertheless, everyone expects a bull run to be able to invest better. Nevertheless, today prices for investments are the most profitable for the last 2 years.
perhaps the cryptocurrency market will no longer fall below and will not provide better investment opportunities, therefore, indeed, today you can buy those coins whose prospects you are sure of. The same applies to the company's ico market. If there are projects whose prospects you have no doubt, then it is best to invest in these coins, while using large bonuses.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:36:51 PM

in this time, when the market is unstable and ICOs are failling whole the time, so choosing the time to buy ICO token is very important, if we buy ICO token so soon we may get risks that we will loss money if we sell token on exchange with low price, so it would be better if we wait until the price of token after listed on exchange to buy.

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:23:25 PM

in this time, when the market is unstable and ICOs are failling whole the time, so choosing the time to buy ICO token is very important, if we buy ICO token so soon we may get risks that we will loss money if we sell token on exchange with low price, so it would be better if we wait until the price of token after listed on exchange to buy.
I generally do not see any point in buying coins during the ico company. Why buy a coin at the exchange at a price of, say, 35 cents, if after the leaves are on the exchange, This price will be less than 100 times.
thuthanh

Activity: 347

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:49:27 PM

How often does the price get lower than the ICO price when a new coin is listed on its first exchange house ?

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not ?

Do some "coins" skip the ICO stage ?

I consider that depending on each time, investors should have a strategy to buy tokens reasonably. ICOS projects in this period are really hard to make investors believe and feel secure to buy tokens. Therefore I think investors will probably be interested and buy when tokens are posted on the transaction pages rather than buying at ICOS stage.
Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:34:36 AM

I didn't participate any ico in 2018 because market conditions are very bad for new projects, we are seeing big projects are collecting much money and dropping 10-15 times in few months so I don't buy from ico now.
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:52:56 PM

I generally do not see any point in buying coins during the ico company. Why buy a coin at the exchange at a price of, say, 35 cents, if after the leaves are on the exchange, This price will be less than 100 times.
Some time ago, buying coins during the ICO company was much more profitable. But at the moment I also noticed a tendency of a sharp fall in the price of a coin after the listing. That is why I completely agree with you. We must feel the market and not make the mistakes that can lead to losses. At the moment, most tokens are much more profitable to buy on the stock exchange at a very attractive price. It seems to me that one of the reasons for the fall in prices of tokens after listing is the sale of assets by early investors. Often it is profitable for them to sell tokens at prices lower than ICO because they bought tokens with bonuses. That is why I prefer to buy tokens on the exchange.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:12:16 PM

How often does the price get lower than the ICO price when a new coin is listed on its first exchange house ?

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not ?

Investing in ICO is indeed very risky and very complicated because there are many fraudulent projects. I prefer to invest in existing coins. And if we want to produce a big profile, we can invest in the top coins.
jebul2

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 05:22:03 PM

Investing in ICO is indeed very risky and very complicated because there are many fraudulent projects. I prefer to invest in existing coins. And if we want to produce a big profile, we can invest in the top coins.
with the level of fraud that very often happens now the ico program has reduced its investor interest, I agree with your opinion because now we better buy tokens or coins that have entered the market more clearly and without fraud.

[
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 05:46:43 PM

I definitely going to suggest you then second one that try to buy existing coins. Cause ico is very risky and some times you may loss your whole invested money. But if you can search on market you will find lot of project which is very undervalue. Their price is lower than ico price. You can accumulate those coins to get huge profits in near future.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:07:14 PM

I see from the fact that most people prefer to buy when on the exchanger at that time the price immediately dropped, from there we can take the opportunity to get a big profit, minimal waiting for the roadmap to run, price will definitely go up

BestBitcoinOdds

Activity: 152
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:44:25 PM

To buy coin from ico is more profitable than to buy coin from excahange. But if the ico is scam, you lose your money.

hrhr ^^ what a brilliant mastermind you are...
i think you cant give an solid advice .. all options are open,
...  sure something will do 1000% ..  but the same ratio
will burn the previous earned money instantly
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:41:53 PM

if you can get some bonus during ico you should invest there. otherwhise, buying is normaly much cheaper on the exchange afterwarts..

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:49:13 PM

if you can get some bonus during ico you should invest there. otherwhise, buying is normaly much cheaper on the exchange afterwarts..
if we think like that, surely we will wait for the market to go down with the price of coins getting cheaper and we have to buy them. it will be more profitable for us in investing, but ICO coin investment is now not so good, where they are a lot of scams. but for those who are listed in exchange we can try it for the short term where market price movements will feel very unstable.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
dominos

Activity: 283

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:53:53 PM

Right now, I will take a safe option - wait for the exchange land and start looking if the team is really going to provide something good. Only, investing into coin offering for best of the best projects.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 08:57:36 PM

Mostly buying on Exchange giving better results.

But, if you think Project is really good, buying on ico may bring more profit.

pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:08:15 PM

Mostly buying on Exchange giving better results.

But, if you think Project is really good, buying on ico may bring more profit.
this + you can support ther project you believe in from the beginning

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:53:24 PM

I do not buy ICOs. As for me, now it is useless. The price of a coin falls sharply after listing. This means that we have a better chance to buy the necessary coins.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:04:04 PM

With the recent development about ICO, some ICO never get listed and some drop 1000% less the ICO pre sale price not to talk of ICO price, I think it shall be a wise decision to buy when the coin is listed on the exchange.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:38:01 PM

There have been so many scams with ICO's that I don't even look after ICO's anymore, I'm sure you can still be lucky to find a good ICO, but I just trade what's already on the exchanges, then I know what I buy, but its not possible to do 10x with a coin on an exchange, so I understand why people want to buy in ICO.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: