Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:05:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If ETH price exceed the BTC's  (Read 1114 times)
glaciercapital

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

That will be absolutely ground breaking, but it's not impossible, BTC become really valuable because a lot of people using it, when a lot of people swap their usage to eth then it can make eth more valuable than BTC, and at that time we will have two valuable coin to use, I think a little rivalry is good for both coins
I would not be so sure. ETH is now very strong. Today the price of ETH has exceeded 1k $. As we know BTC has a certain number of units, ETH does not. Let ETH now jump 4x?

I'm really not sure, I believe in both projects. I tend to think if ETH achieves what it is trying to achieve, it should fundamentally be worth more than BTC. Then again, if you look at the value of gold Store of Value should really justify a higher valuation

StayFly

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

That will be absolutely groundbreaking, but it's not impossible, BTC become really valuable because a lot of people using it, when a lot of people swap their usage to eth then it can make eth more valuable than BTC, and at that time we will have two valuable coin to use, I think a little rivalry is good for both coins
Yes, I don't think ethereum price will ever go anywhere near to bitcoin price. Perhaps, ethereum might grow to a few thousand, that's all.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:57:34 PM

I am so curious that if Eth price overcome Btc's, what will happen in crypto world?

I don't know, but anyway this time bitcoin has always been the king of all crypto. and it will happen for the next few years, I believe it. at this time no one can compete with bitcoin.
ice_man75

Activity: 150
Merit: 44

ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:19:43 PM

I am so curious that if Eth price overcome Btc's, what will happen in crypto world?

It is not possible. Due to the existing large gap between the two coins value. This gap is not going to change, there is a high probability that the difference will remain the same in the future.

Granslam

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:38:57 PM

I think ethereum cannot have the capability to surpass the bitcoin's price or even to tie from it. Bitcoin is the all time high crypto asset ever recorded on the past 6 years and the gap between every coin's prices are damn far to it but if and only if eth exceed to its price i think thats the time that bitcoin is totally banned on many country.
boruto99

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:58:10 PM

that's imposibble if eth is the next bitcoin killer. we know bitcoin very very famous. everybody will use bitcoin as their investment. so bitcoin price will over over value. we dont know who will the next bitcoin killer.
basobulat

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:02:14 PM

you should read about bitcoin, there is a lot of reading knowledge about bitcoin in this forum. take your time to seek knowledge and experience.

rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:02:36 PM

There were many predictions of many experts, in the beginning of 2014, Ethereum 1000 Dollar will be. And that happened. Now it's worth $1100. And with that, it can go to a big moment.

Be hardworker
enjotan

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:09:31 PM

the future of bitcoin is always wide open, I believe bitcoin will remain the king of all crypto for the next 10-20 years. however bitcoin is the main choice in investment, that's why its value is always increasing
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:13:14 PM

ETH price will not overcome the Bitcoin one in a near future. It looks clearly. Furthermore I suppose that to the end of January Bitcoin price will being growing steadily. We’ll see how BTC price is becoming 25-30k USD.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:17:40 AM

If this happens it will be the biggest news of crypto world. But in near future it seems impossible. Bitcoin investors have full faith and confidence in their investments. Last year China banned bitcoin currency, bitcoin price dropped by 20% a day but recovered later. Speculators sell large amount of bitcoins by the end of December resulting fall in bitcoin price. But bitcoin recovered sharply. This shows bitcoin`s popularity among its investors. Ethereum work under the shadow of bitcoin. Above mentioned situation  seems impossible in near future
cashjonny

Activity: 103

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:38:12 AM

The possibility of ethereum exceeding bitcoin’s price is zero. Ethereum will always follow bitcoin but it can never catch or pass bitcoin. Sometimes we forget how good bitcoin is.

bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:06:06 PM

The possibility of ethereum exceeding bitcoin’s price is zero. Ethereum will always follow bitcoin but it can never catch or pass bitcoin. Sometimes we forget how good bitcoin is.
Totally agree in near future but who know in some day!
eth has been balling lately
more and more ERC20 ICO coming out these days and ETH is gonna have a  big 2018.
As bitcoin too expensive for micro payment and take huge time to transfer. So it main competitor will be BCH not ETH

Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:26:00 PM

It’s getting harder to make accurate predictions day by day. Normally I don’t think ethereum will never be able to compete against bitcoin but just like i said markets are so unstable. Anything can happen.

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:30:42 PM

It is not going to happen. There are already many good competing platforms to Ethereum with
more  coming in future so some of those will start taking ICO share from Ethererum. ETH network
could not even handle the load on one crytpokitty app so cannot expect it to run all these thousands of
new dapps at all.
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:05:54 PM

I think it is possible, but then the market cap is a lot higher than BTC since there is more circulating supply
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:59:58 AM

Thats amazing thing which will happen to the crypto community. Most of us are waiting for such coin which can be good hype and can cross the BTC prices. People who missed that low budget train of the BTC since five to six years will always want to invest into coin like ETH to get more into it and more out of it! Just look at the current market situation where BTC is being stagnant at its rate most probably because the whole alt coin market was overcoming the market of BTC, this was in terms of getting more investors into the investment. We saw major pumps like ETH, XRP, IOTA, and currently there are coins like XEM, ADA which are getting spiked too. This is killing the BTC and giving the Ethereum market a perfect chance to make a way through the crowd and win the whole thing.
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:03:41 AM

I think it would be amazing thing to observe. Anyways its very possible.
Bitcoin's purpose still stays even if ether exceeds. I will keep using both.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:15:58 AM

There will be a new leader in which they will invest to the maximum and will receive possibly the same profit as from bitcoin. Let's see after a few years whether this happens, until it is completely unrealistic.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:20:45 AM

That will be absolutely ground breaking, but it's not impossible, BTC become really valuable because a lot of people using it, when a lot of people swap their usage to eth then it can make eth more valuable than BTC, and at that time we will have two valuable coin to use, I think a little rivalry is good for both coins
I would not be so sure. ETH is now very strong. Today the price of ETH has exceeded 1k $. As we know BTC has a certain number of units, ETH does not. Let ETH now jump 4x?

I'm really not sure, I believe in both projects. I tend to think if ETH achieves what it is trying to achieve, it should fundamentally be worth more than BTC. Then again, if you look at the value of gold Store of Value should really justify a higher valuation
Well I actually want this both coin.
Because I believe in their potential to be the future currency in the world.
That's why I little bit comfuse whybsome people keeps on comparing this two different coin?.
And in fact they are both good and worth to keep.
Holding this two coin , will really gives you a nice and huge profit.
Unlike other coin in crypto's.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: