Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:02:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Noirbits TAKEOVER ! Update v2.2.5.0 - fixes sync issue  (Read 24691 times)
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:31:33 AM

I dunno who just purchased an absolute crapload of NRB, but it sure has been healthy for the value of the coin!  Grin

hold as much as you can, give me six months. i'm privatizing Noirbits and Noirtokens in a few months. Once Noirbank  and the market are up and running, trust you'll wanna have a lot. Supporting Btc will come only after i establish the fact.
csa1234

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

O2-Protocol.com Carbon Offset DeFi

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2013, 03:08:47 AM

Is there another node connection to add? Ive got no connection at all with all the nodes (3 of them only)?

O2-Protocol.com
Carbon Offset DeFi
John122

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 02:09:19 AM

Hmm, I transfered a few NRB I had left on Noirbits Union earlier today and it never reached my wallet.
Are we forked or is the pool having trouble?
exnom

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 10:07:19 AM

Github link is to v2.2.4.0 & download link for v2.2.5.0 does not work..

Want to trade Altcoins? Come give https://cryptsy.com a try.
NaNaec

Activity: 127

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 03:37:36 PM

Hmm, I transfered a few NRB I had left on Noirbits Union earlier today and it never reached my wallet.
Are we forked or is the pool having trouble?

i too, lost my money... my wallet have 75859 blocks, nrb.miners-united.com showing "Next network block 74906"... dev can you solve this trouble with admin of nrb.miners-united.com? Given that this is the only pool, your coin is dead now.
John122

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 04:38:37 AM

Did anybody else try to withdraw from their account recently? Is there still an issue?
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 07:45:57 AM

Did anybody else try to withdraw from their account recently? Is there still an issue?

yes, issue still remains

This is my signature...
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 10:29:50 AM

sorry guys , seems there has been a fork and the takeover guys have not provided a fix for you. If you want, i could look into it and have a fix out in under a day i'll test it for two. i just need to get to my linux box @ work. In order to simplify things, i'll open a new thread once the update is complete. If there are any other issues you want addressed, or features you want added please tell me. As for already mined coins, please contact the pool owners. For the time being i advise a HALT of transfers until it is safe to do so.

exnom

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 11:30:42 AM

sorry guys , seems there has been a fork and the takeover guys have not provided a fix for you. If you want, i could look into it and have a fix out in under a day i'll test it for two. i just need to get to my linux box @ work. In order to simplify things, i'll open a new thread once the update is complete. If there are any other issues you want addressed, or features you want added please tell me. As for already mined coins, please contact the pool owners. For the time being i advise a HALT of transfers until it is safe to do so.

If you can and are willing to then please do so Barwizi Kiss

Want to trade Altcoins? Come give https://cryptsy.com a try.
John122

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 04:19:43 PM

I tried to contact sbgefltc to no avail about this a week ago, so it really is nice of you to do this!

PS. What about Noirbank, any news?  Wink
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 07:52:35 PM

I tried to contact sbgefltc to no avail about this a week ago, so it really is nice of you to do this!

PS. What about Noirbank, any news?  Wink

sorry, paper work is in order, however i am having issues getting the starting funds for it, but i will have updates soon. The servers are nearly complete and i now have small offices to work from. I  recently commissioned trade software and i asked someone to look into integrating the NRB, BTC , NRT clients into Banking software i have, the difficult part is separating funds between what users save up, trade and/or gamble. Due to immense costs and the risks involved i'm moving slower than planned, but i intend to have a final product that is attractive and viable for users. I am currently on assignment in Southern Africa and can see the potential digital currency has here. In line with that, i have been working on specs for a coin that will stand in for shares. Noirtokens will be what shareholders use as proof of their % stake in the bank.....i am considering making this a closed source system, with users only getting a "dumb" client that allows them to trade and watch their stock.

More updates to come, but for now, let me get this fix done, by the way, if anyone has anything they think would be beneficial in this client, now is the time to speak up.
John122

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 05:13:47 AM

sorry, paper work is in order, however i am having issues getting the starting funds for it, but i will have updates soon. The servers are nearly complete and i now have small offices to work from. I  recently commissioned trade software and i asked someone to look into integrating the NRB, BTC , NRT clients into Banking software i have, the difficult part is separating funds between what users save up, trade and/or gamble. Due to immense costs and the risks involved i'm moving slower than planned, but i intend to have a final product that is attractive and viable for users. I am currently on assignment in Southern Africa and can see the potential digital currency has here. In line with that, i have been working on specs for a coin that will stand in for shares. Noirtokens will be what shareholders use as proof of their % stake in the bank.....i am considering making this a closed source system, with users only getting a "dumb" client that allows them to trade and watch their stock.

More updates to come, but for now, let me get this fix done, by the way, if anyone has anything they think would be beneficial in this client, now is the time to speak up.

Happy to hear this!  Grin

For the new client, some kind of fork detection system (with a warning message showing in case of a fork) would be awesome!
It could be implemented by having the clients sending the latest block number they have to a server a few times a day, and if there is a mismatch between those, the server sends the signal to display the warning.
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 03:00:59 PM

Happy to hear this!  Grin

For the new client, some kind of fork detection system (with a warning message showing in case of a fork) would be awesome!
It could be implemented by having the clients sending the latest block number they have to a server a few times a day, and if there is a mismatch between those, the server sends the signal to display the warning.
i'll read on methods of implementation tonight when i am at home, i think that is a good idea, though i'll need to hire a server.
John122

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:49:14 PM

i'll read on methods of implementation tonight when i am at home, i think that is a good idea, though i'll need to hire a server.

Did you look for a way the implement this? Does it seem easy enough to do?
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 07:07:26 AM

The windows wallet doesn't work, from the noirbits website, gives an error and dies... runaway exception blah blah...

Got one working, not sure where I got it from, but the transaction is stuck in purgatory, 0 confirms...

Had a corrupted wallet... how do I fix that?

I need to recreate the original wallet... I have the address and locked-password... how do I "make" a wallet with that. (Or the partially corrupted file)
John122

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 04:07:11 PM

Had a corrupted wallet... how do I fix that?

I need to recreate the original wallet... I have the address and locked-password... how do I "make" a wallet with that. (Or the partially corrupted file)

If you have the wallet.dat file and you're on windows, go to Users/YourName/Appdata/Roaming/Noirbits, delete the whole content of the folder and put wallet.dat inside it.
Then just start the wallet software again and it should work correctly.
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 05:23:32 PM

hi , sorry for the delay, i'm asking around for a fix against rouge clients. seems some are doing it for the fuzz.
toeshe

Activity: 219

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 07:11:38 PM

guess i got ripped off noirbits union wont even respond to e mails

could someone please help me get my payment please

507439 2013-11-06 00:26:28 Debit_MP DtMBt5t88z7UYYMXgN5V5bzgG4XEuZA6X9   -1390.33101469

it never hit my wallet

seems this coin is just a big ole cluster fuk
John122

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 09:59:10 PM

guess i got ripped off noirbits union wont even respond to e mails

could someone please help me get my payment please

507439 2013-11-06 00:26:28 Debit_MP DtMBt5t88z7UYYMXgN5V5bzgG4XEuZA6X9   -1390.33101469

it never hit my wallet

seems this coin is just a big ole cluster fuk

Stop using Noirbit-Union for now. The pool admin is the post-takeover Noirbits admin and he's been unresponsive for weeks.
When the new version with anti-fork + anti-rogue-clients is out, we'll need a new fresh pool.
toeshe

Activity: 219

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 11:07:12 PM

so basically this coin is dead?
only the sharks are left?
and no one knows chit?
thats about par with my luck !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: