Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:00:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A very very long term Hodling advice  (Read 1150 times)
emoji00 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:36:59 PM

Hi, I hold a few tokens of varied nature and a few coins. I have setup a few eth addresses for the younger members of my family. I am talking about kids that are less than 3 yr old   Wink So, what would you include in their new accounts, so that they can use it in 15 yrs?

In this case you should pick the top 10 in the market cap.
Example: litecoin, ethereum, bitcoin, etc.
I believe above mention coin are more stable for keep long term.

Would you also include a bit of the recent high performers, like IOTA or TRON? They could be the next facebook or IBM and people seem to think that they are playing on the major leagues
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LukaIII

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:34:32 PM

this one is promising for future: https://www.viberate.io/
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:01:59 PM

I would advise you on good projects behind which the great big companies are standing. Study projects and choose those that will not disappear from real life. This is the Dragon Chain - Disney. Coming soon is a coin McDonalds. The power ledger is a real company with the support of the Australian government.
eyesopen

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:11:39 PM

i agree that 15 years is a long time, its more than crypto has existed to date!
imo there are only a few that would be good for long term holding my choices would be bitcoin, litecoin and IOTA
and serious consideration to ethereum and monero,
basically with the exception of IOTA the more established and accepted coins.
papuayenigine

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:05:34 AM

Hi, I hold a few tokens of varied nature and a few coins. I have setup a few eth addresses for the younger members of my family. I am talking about kids that are less than 3 yr old   Wink So, what would you include in their new accounts, so that they can use it in 15 yrs?

I think the best choices for long-term investments are bitcoin and ethereum. In my opinion, both of them are very promising coins for the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
guangzhouta

Activity: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

The best one may be bitcoin and ETH. And for other alts, you'd better forget most of them. if you really like them, you should choose the most promising ones. Because most of them will not last long for that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:17:07 PM

Very good idea! I'm sure that Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple and NEO will be still on a market in 15 years, so don’t be afraid to setup addresses)

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
orcuncanli

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:22:21 PM

btc and eth is very good tkens for big moneys and reliable. if you wanna try some adventure go buy DOVU. it will go big i believe
Markovich9595

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:23:08 PM

Ethereum, Bitcoin, etc.
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:25:24 PM

Yes it's very long, so I would choose from the most reliable, bitcoin, ethereum, possibly added from the top-10 coins

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
pikatju

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:28:33 PM

I dont think it is a very good strategy to hold for 15 years. The landscape is changing so rapidly that it is impossible to predict if even bitcoin will be important in a few years time!

emoji00 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:58:54 PM

I dont think it is a very good strategy to hold for 15 years. The landscape is changing so rapidly that it is impossible to predict if even bitcoin will be important in a few years time!

Ok, let´s say that I am willing to adjust the portfolio every two year. Would that be enough to keep an eye on the future or is still to little management?
galz2017

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:02:50 PM

UNIFY and RUPX.
very low max supply.pos.good coins and community.
unify is up 2500 % in a few months(from 0.006 to 0.22)
unify has maximum coins of 19 million.marketcap is near 4 million.
bittrex and cex.io are planning to add this coin soon.
10 $ easy by june 2019.
join chat:
https://t.me/joinchat/FYtJO0Ls6GxxJSvdXxjIeQ
From_Enki_to_Merkur

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:11:31 PM

When some coin bring-run-work-offer  new technlogy which so far hasnt been used-offered by other coins ....and this technology has great potetial ---- this the way ---hese type of coins we need to analyze and focuse on Cheesy just as bitcoin brought blockchain and POW, ethereum advanced blockchain with smart contracts, monero super anonymous transactions.......
Alleras

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:20:15 PM

As the interest in crypto is growing so will the technology and laws, I do not think anyone can offer you a coin that will guaranteed to be still relevant in 15 years.
a.hasat

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:21:26 PM

i think eth is good
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:40:55 PM

Just use list of top 20 from coinmarketcap. If not all these coins will be successful after 15 years, definetly most of them will grow.  Smiley
I understand that most of the coins from the top 20 will be profitable in the coming years. And it will very profitable relative to other spheres of the economy. But guessing for 15 years ahead is not very correct. For such a period, even the technological mode can change, not just prices.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:56:15 AM

the market is changing too fast, most of the coins will go nowhere in a year or two.
You need to monitor the balance, even if you decide HODL
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:59:08 AM

the market is changing too fast, most of the coins will go nowhere in a year or two.
You need to monitor the balance, even if you decide HODL
You can hold but do not only trust with limited coin, you need to apply the diversification technique to minimize the risk.
Holding is very profitable based on my experience because as what I have observed the entire market is growing big and that would mean profit to all of use.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
DannyLenny

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

It is an eth address so you can atleast have 1 eth in it. For tokens you can buy pkt and CAPP, these projects are good long term investments.

You should also consider giving them NEM and ltc.

Thank you  for your advice! Can you briefly explain, why do you believe in these projects?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: