Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:12:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[FLATLAY® with Creditcoin]⭐[Premiere Token-Based Affiliate Network]⭐✅  (Read 20219 times)
cantap

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:17:15 PM

Greetings! Happy to join! Has anyone heard about some same projects?  I am curious rather the FLATLAY has some of the COmpetitors?

Not at all, maybe I haven't heard about them. Like projects appear and dissappear. Only few draw attention

Why did FLATLAY do the opposite? They have invented something new ?

Mate, the FLATLAY platform itself and the CCOIN are the great tools to keep your marketing business clear and smooth. Just imagine: you order an advert. You know the price. The effect. And pay a reasonable price. No fear of getting losses
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gt89_ups

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:19:52 PM

Greetings! Happy to join! Has anyone heard about some same projects?  I am curious rather the FLATLAY has some of the COmpetitors?

Not at all, maybe I haven't heard about them. Like projects appear and dissappear. Only few draw attention

Mate, the FLATLAY platform itself and the CCOIN are the great tools to keep your marketing business clear and smooth. Just imagine: you order an advert. You know the price. The effect. And pay a reasonable price. No fear of getting losses

yeah! Just the quote from the WP:

In a final scenario, the content creator has a large audience & has an interest to launch their own private-label product (i.e. leather camera strap, branded lens protector, etc.) directly to consumers. FLATLAY provides the needed infrastructure & publishing tools to facilitate interest in the product while supporting purchases. Pre-production costs are greatly reduced while sales & marketing campaigns are natively done in real-time, all while maximizing earnings generated & distributed in CCOIN .

Like this? I am so curious now!
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:21:00 PM

The beneficial part is CCOIN, you take it, you hold it, you use it, You LOVE it!
cantap

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:22:45 PM

The beneficial part is CCOIN, you take it, you hold it, you use it, You LOVE it!

Moreover, you earn from it. Just imagine you buy tokens. Use them with a reasonable purpose. They are in a flow, so the demand is increasing. Token is growing in price. And you jsut use it. Nothing else.
basil-usa

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

Greetings! Happy to join! Has anyone heard about some same projects?  I am curious rather the FLATLAY has some of the COmpetitors?

Moreover, you earn from it. Just imagine you buy tokens. Use them with a reasonable purpose. They are in a flow, so the demand is increasing. Token is growing in price. And you jsut use it. Nothing else.

For sure I will use it. The only thing I wonder is: how many players will be there on a platform? Wont it happen so there will be such empty?
johntravolta63

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

Wink Hello! Good night! Am I right that the FLATLAY and CCOIN is the same? What is the difference then? What token shall i purchase?
basil-usa

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:27:08 PM

Wink Hello! Good night! Am I right that the FLATLAY and CCOIN is the same? What is the difference then? What token shall i purchase?

hahahah Cheesy Cheesy! The FLATLAY is a platform where CCOIN is the fuel. It is not so obvious?  Cheesy Cheesy You made my day, brother!
johntravolta63

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

hahahah Cheesy Cheesy! The FLATLAY is a platform where CCOIN is the fuel. It is not so obvious?  Cheesy Cheesy You made my day, brother!

Yeah, sorry for that the question seems hilarious Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
cantap

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:29:32 PM

Greetings! Happy to join! Has anyone heard about some same projects?  I am curious rather the FLATLAY has some of the COmpetitors?

For sure I will use it. The only thing I wonder is: how many players will be there on a platform? Wont it happen so there will be such empty?
It wont happen. No way. How do you expect?! The supervision has the experience in running such things. They demand will be high. Just screen the message.
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:31:09 PM

Sorry for interruption! Embarrassed

What is the relevant discount now? Can anyone gather? Huh
Skitlslover

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

10% till the 1st of January.  Cool
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:36:23 PM

Thanks and as for the AIRDROP? Do they run it?  Huh Huh Huh
Skitlslover

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

Thanks and as for the AIRDROP? Do they run it?  Huh Huh Huh
LOL is it a problem to visit the website for you? Just simply google "CCOIN" first link!

https://cointoken.io/?utm_source=trackico
Ibra055

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:07:15 PM

Hello! I am so elated about the FLATLAY platform! I have my own social marketing
team, It is a pleasure to manifest that your project will drive the popular industry once again!
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:11:49 PM

The seesaw of the market has a real impact on ICOs lately. The market itself is abundant with different ICOs, however only few of them meet it's target.

What about you?

I guess the headquarters of FLATLAY are driven by the good ideas, not commerce and tokensale. THis what makes the product so much different!
Ibra055

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:13:20 PM

The seesaw of the market has a real impact on ICOs lately. The market itself is abundant with different ICOs, however only few of them meet it's target.

What about you?

I guess the headquarters of FLATLAY are driven by the good ideas, not commerce and tokensale. THis what makes the product so much different!

Yeah, can not disagree with you? Do you know them for sure? Have you contacted them?

PS I have no restlessness for the project! It really determines it's time!
Movikshp

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:14:52 PM

What about you?

Yeah, can not disagree with you? Do you know them for sure? Have you contacted them?

PS I have no restlessness for the project! It really determines it's time!
Yeah, had a small talk recently. They are developing a new milestone, thats for sure
cantap

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:17:58 PM

What about you?

And the fluctuations of the BTc only disrupts the total uncertainty of the cryptocommunity.
What I personally know for sure: Flatlay can achieve the goals and attain the audience. They are quite trending since.
Movikshp

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:20:25 PM

What about you?

And the fluctuations of the BTc only disrupts the total uncertainty of the cryptocommunity.
What I personally know for sure: Flatlay can achieve the goals and attain the audience. They are quite trending since.
Hi Cantap! The enthusiasm of many investors has evaporated. They lost the funds and now the new challenge is coming: will the ICO industry save the marketcap or loose again? It is a shame to loose such Industry! What do you think?
cantap

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:22:44 PM

What about you?

Hi Cantap! The enthusiasm of many investors has evaporated. They lost the funds and now the new challenge is coming: will the ICO industry save the marketcap or loose again? It is a shame to loose such Industry! What do you think?

Obviously, sooner or later it will come to the light. Difficult circumstances put a strain on industry.

The only hope is to beleive in such projects like flatlay. They have a potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: