Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:20:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[FLATLAY® with Creditcoin]⭐[Premiere Token-Based Affiliate Network]⭐✅  (Read 20219 times)
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

The seesaw of the market has a real impact on ICOs lately. The market itself is abundant with different ICOs, however only few of them meet it's target.

What about you?

I guess the headquarters of FLATLAY are driven by the good ideas, not commerce and tokensale. THis what makes the product so much different!

And the fluctuations of the BTc only disrupts the total uncertainty of the cryptocommunity.
What I personally know for sure: Flatlay can achieve the goals and attain the audience. They are quite trending since.
Hi Cantap! The enthusiasm of many investors has evaporated. They lost the funds and now the new challenge is coming: will the ICO industry save the marketcap or loose again? It is a shame to loose such Industry! What do you think?

I think, it will not disappear. we will not lose, such a promising industry. this is a very important industry, but many do not yet understand it. but over time, everything should be established.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:30:53 PM

So how are doing here? Discussing the tenets of the cryptomarket as always! Yeah the thing is that it gives a reasonable reasons to discuss it!

And what's about flatlay? I have heard that the platform has the integrated tools to create content. Is that true?
mikeormike

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:32:29 PM

So how are doing here? Discussing the tenets of the cryptomarket as always! Yeah the thing is that it gives a reasonable reasons to discuss it!

And what's about flatlay? I have heard that the platform has the integrated tools to create content. Is that true?
Yeah, they put a glance on it in WP. So basically all in one solution for both customers and the advert creators. Here you can surely create! Grin
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:39:28 PM

hey! The Flatlay has made  an effort to give such means like FLIC, CCOIN, the platform itself.

What I like the most is the FLIc. It their own inventiont that takes after switzerland watches. No fraud or illegal content usage.

Perfecto👍
cantap

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:48:57 PM

The seesaw of the market has a real impact on ICOs lately. The market itself is abundant with different ICOs, however only few of them meet it's target.

What about you?

I guess the headquarters of FLATLAY are driven by the good ideas, not commerce and tokensale. THis what makes the product so much different!

And the fluctuations of the BTc only disrupts the total uncertainty of the cryptocommunity.
What I personally know for sure: Flatlay can achieve the goals and attain the audience. They are quite trending since.
Hi Cantap! The enthusiasm of many investors has evaporated. They lost the funds and now the new challenge is coming: will the ICO industry save the marketcap or loose again? It is a shame to loose such Industry! What do you think?

I think, it will not disappear. we will not lose, such a promising industry. this is a very important industry, but many do not yet understand it. but over time, everything should be established.

Yeah, you’re right, the thing is that we all have to admit that crypto is not just an empty sound. Those who are to silly to understand basic economics principles and try to disorder, disrupt the industry, they need just admit their mistakes.

Cryptoworld is a new milestone, a new world. It is free and can give you everything that casual industries are not able to give.
ferdi252

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:50:48 PM

Yeah, they put a glance on it in WP. So basically all in one solution for both customers and the advert creators. Here you can surely create! Grin

I do not think that it would replace commonplace tools.  Roll Eyes But a nice try anyway, hahah!
Skitlslover

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:56:10 PM

What about you?

Yeah, you’re right, the thing is that we all have to admit that crypto is not just an empty sound. Those who are to silly to understand basic economics principles and try to disorder, disrupt the industry, they need just admit their mistakes.

Cryptoworld is a new milestone, a new world. It is free and can give you everything that casual industries are not able to give.

The market capitalisation is the the demonstrative mertic of significance. Despite all the losses it WORTH IT to invest, to use innovative financial tools. Or even not financial. Because, for example FLATLAY is not about the finances. It is about the order and the way how to organise the process, yeah?

Where you can find something similar? no way!
ferdi252

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:59:52 PM

What about you?

The market capitalisation is the the demonstrative mertic of significance. Despite all the losses it WORTH IT to invest, to use innovative financial tools. Or even not financial. Because, for example FLATLAY is not about the finances. It is about the order and the way how to organise the process, yeah?

Where you can find something similar? no way!

I wish I could keep the conversation going... I am a kind of new to the ICO, I try to absorb as much as possible from each post of you guys, because it is very interesting to hear your thoughts. Have you been a long for ICOs? And why all of you here? haha Grin Cheesy
cantap

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:02:46 PM

I’ve been here for 3 years already, I mean the crypto, it is a highly changing industry, a bit dangerous and thoughtprovoking.

FlatLay has drawn my attention as an investor. I have my own favour here. I am running the marketing business so I am curious what these guys offer. The profuct is good Wink
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:05:30 PM

I wish I could keep the conversation going... I am a kind of new to the ICO, I try to absorb as much as possible from each post of you guys, because it is very interesting to hear your thoughts. Have you been a long for ICOs? And why all of you here? haha Grin Cheesy
[/quote]

Bro, I wont say that I made a fortune on BTC in the early years. I lost all the performance when it was 1K so basically I have got 10-15K form BTC for several years. Not a fortune. but I fulfilled some of my dreams and now live in cryptocommunity only.
ferdi252

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:07:09 PM

Bro, I wont say that I made a fortune on BTC in the early years. I lost all the performance when it was 1K so basically I have got 10-15K form BTC for several years. Not a fortune. but I fulfilled some of my dreams and now live in cryptocommunity only.

THats an interesting story mate! But Why flatlay Huh So many projects around? You have an interest like Cantap? SRY dont know your full name bro
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:08:57 PM

THats an interesting story mate! But Why flatlay Huh So many projects around? You have an interest like Cantap? SRY dont know your full name bro

Maybe just because you are here! do not you think so? Yeah, you know what I mean. You mad a good decision finding it. Soon it will be a well known platform I guess Wink
cantap

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:19:10 AM

Hey guys! How are you! Such silence for a whole? R you ready for ye X-mas?

How is the BTC performance today? Almost 10% up!  Grin
SellnBuy037

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:25:26 AM

Really, you such a weak believer? It falls 2 times then rise 10% thats hilarious. I know some folks say that the BTC is gonna rise right after the new year, but thats the hard destination for it. However FLATLAY is not the project that meets only good market conditions. So I feel safe
cantap

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:28:18 AM

Really, you such a weak believer? It falls 2 times then rise 10% thats hilarious. I know some folks say that the BTC is gonna rise right after the new year, but thats the hard destination for it. However FLATLAY is not the project that meets only good market conditions. So I feel safe
I am not a weak one, but try to stay as positive as it is possible. yeah, the flatlay project has the overarching idea in it so no worries at all. I guess despite any BTC fluctuations it will go successfully!
im_not_dazzled

Activity: 325

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:29:03 AM

I’ve been here for 3 years already, I mean the crypto, it is a highly changing industry, a bit dangerous and thoughtprovoking.

FlatLay has drawn my attention as an investor. I have my own favour here. I am running the marketing business so I am curious what these guys offer. The profuct is good Wink
The most important thing is your real experience earned during those years.
Your active time you actually spent in crypto help you to have more experience, skills.
Long time in crypto, but inactive time, will not give you any benefit, in terns of experience.
cantap

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:36:42 AM

Your active time you actually spent in crypto help you to have more experience, skills.
Long time in crypto, but inactive time, will not give you any benefit, in terns of experience.
Hey, yeah, exactly. I have started form the financial market so had previously studied derivatives much. The cryptomarket is the opportunity market. I love the fluctuations, so it is always a chance to derive benefits.

Moreover, there are some lovely projects to support, for example FLATLAY and many others. Like they are all customer friendly, due to their 70-100% dependance on small investors. (now this thing changes to 50/50).
SellnBuy037

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:37:52 AM

Hey, yeah, exactly. I have started form the financial market so had previously studied derivatives much. The cryptomarket is the opportunity market. I love the fluctuations, so it is always a chance to derive benefits.

Moreover, there are some lovely projects to support, for example FLATLAY and many others. Like they are all customer friendly, due to their 70-100% dependance on small investors. (now this thing changes to 50/50).
Yeah, if not 20/80 rule. Am i right that 80 is big investors on privatesale?
cantap

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:39:37 AM

Yeah. Thats what I am about. The structure changes. Less people are here, unfortunately. Just because of risk. But sometimes the risk worth it. I hope investors will return after long vacations. Cryptomarket really needs to grow in numbers.
SellnBuy037

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:41:38 AM

Yeah. Thats what I am about. The structure changes. Less people are here, unfortunately. Just because of risk. But sometimes the risk worth it. I hope investors will return after long vacations. Cryptomarket really needs to grow in numbers.

Thats right. May I contact you in direct? Have some questions about derivatives, maybe you can explain?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: