Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:14:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best altcoins to buy for 2018 before price goes to the moon?  (Read 3498 times)
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:17:06 AM

I would choose THEKEY or GLA. Two good projects have a serious and professional team. Every day their development progress is noticeable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:42:23 AM

best alt coins to buy right now before price goes to the moon Huh
The cryptocurrency market has fallen sharply, the price of bitcoin and altcomic carcasses are low. I think it will take a long time for the market to recover and stabilize. It is very difficult for us to choose which altcoin is best. However I think ETH is one of the potential and worthwhile altcoin for the investment. I believe in the future ETH will go to the moon and bring a lot of profit to investors.
greatk

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:38:03 AM

I would suggest the following hodls; Elastos, Cardano, Zilliqa, Stratis, Solaris  Wink

btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:02:02 PM

Actually, i think we should hold bitcoin since bitcoin will rise first if the market trend reverse, crypto have no possiblity to the moon if the bitcoin price fall like these days, we should bold bitcoin and transfer it to altcoins just before altcoins rising
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:11:59 PM

There are a a lot of options for it. But the question is What is the moon ? 2x , 3x , 5x , 10x or 20x ? I've chosen these cause are all protocols some with small mcap and new, some already pretty big but with still a lot or room of growth, all of them can scale without problem so they can easily win in the long run looking at their direct competitors
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:19:03 PM

The cryptocurrency market has fallen sharply, the price of bitcoin and altcomic carcasses are low. I think it will take a long time for the market to recover and stabilize. It is very difficult for us to choose which altcoin is best. However I think ETH is one of the potential and worthwhile altcoin for the investment. I believe in the future ETH will go to the moon and bring a lot of profit to investors.

ETH has reached a very cheap price last week and this is very bad but I am confident that ETH will recover in the shortest time as ETH is the best choice for all investors because If you keep ETH you can freely invest in ICO projects that you like and can trade on exchanges in order to make a profit. The best advice would be to wait for the market to recover, so consider buying ETH right away

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
JungleBadman

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:35:07 PM

I think we are nearing the bottom of the dip. The prices have been relatively stable and range bound over the last few weeks with low volume and minor pumps and dumps for a few coin. But sentiment is beginning to change and over the next 2 months a would be surprised if prices are not slowly climbing. I'd say right now is probably a really good time to be investing in any top 20 coin as they will likely be the first to climb.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:18:30 PM

I would suggest the following hodls; Elastos, Cardano, Zilliqa, Stratis, Solaris  Wink

Best to suggests altcoins are ethereum, ripple, litecoins, bitcoincash as these are rated top ten most developed altcoins nowadays. This time these top altcoins drops in it's price in the marketplace and the best opportunity to buy for hodls for long tern investment. I am sure you will not get disappointed of these in the near future as profit will positively kiss to the moon.
Rexpax

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:55:54 PM

Right now there are a lot of coints/tokens and opportunities to enter the market. Cardano is very low now and looks attractive to pick up. Check NEX(XEM) or Siacoin. Also some opportunities from ICO: Merculet, Blockcollider, Neonexchange, Metronome. I am looking forward to another cycle of bull market.

teskostecenje

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:32:55 PM

Go for small cap coins if you want to see x10 or as you say moon Grin At this current bear market no medium cap coin can have that much growth not to mention large cap coins...as for small cap coins my favorite is lbry credits.There is other option and that is to invest in some ico but they seem to bring profit only to those who invest in them durring presale period
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:35:42 PM

EOS shows no sign of stopping going upwards https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/eos

Sanguintan

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:51:22 PM

i think apart form ETH omg, wtc  and ven are good choices.

I agree with ETH and also Bitcoin Cash.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:24:49 PM

I think the best altcoin at the moment will be the ethereum. ethereum has great potential, it has the largest market capitalization, many ICO projects use ethereum, many big investors believe in it. In the next few years, ethereum will grow strongly and its price will be very high. Now when ethereum prices are low, only $ 420, we should buy ethereum long term holdings before prices rise.

soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:46:52 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:55:45 AM

For coin which has its own platform buy :
1. Ethereum the chart tell me this alt will goes up hard.
2. Litecoin it will give crypto world fastest and cheap money sending system.
3. Neo is the chinese ethereum and it will eventually goes up sometimes this year.

Token ico still live :
1. Auctus the project is for advisor market place for trading.
2. Essentia.one
3. Project shivom : the completed project of gene-chain
4. Xyo : new consensus concept with proof of originalities place
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:16:01 AM

I believe with the platform of ethereum so altcoin that will increase well is eth and many tokens inside will follow the steps like PRL and GVT

bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:28:41 AM

I suggest to you mate do not relay someone else what about what is the best altcoins to buy before go to the moon, research your own what is the best coin for you as your investment.
If asking me i choose ethereum the second most popular coin aside from bitcoin.

zabisux

Activity: 401

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:31:32 AM

I am going to keep buying bitcoin, ethereum, eos, neo, monero, litecoin, verge and some erc20 namely cappasity ar token, sonm, golem, salt, ethlend, oyster pearl, binance token (its price will skyrocket in moon time)

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
matrix50

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

I'm but QTUM  and Neblio, even if they will be back to ATH this will be huge profit.
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:47:06 PM

Consistently QTUM https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/qtum
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/eos is interesting, but it rises up too much already

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: