Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:04:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best altcoins to buy for 2018 before price goes to the moon?  (Read 3498 times)
yicheng

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:05:57 AM

Yes lots of them are flat out scams.  Try to find one that has been around awhile.  You won’t miss out on a real bounty by taking the time to do some due diligence.  Check out the facts they present if possible if not possible red flag.  One I found recently has been around since 2014 so has been time tested not to be a scam.  Marinecoín has a real bounty with real good pay.  20,000 .MTC. for completing artificial intelligence assigned proof of promotion work.  Each successful completion equals 20,000 .MTC. so a lot of these are to be had with a little effort.  The platform has value since it is for iot machine to machine applications.  The bounty system is dev-less with ai depositing 20K straight into a functioning wallet no waiting.  See for yourself here marineco.ín/ico

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sekop

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:33:26 AM

best alt coins to buy right now before the price goes to the moon Huh
If you want to buy altcoin now, I would advise you to buy Ripple. Ripple price is still very cheap if to be invested, but precisely because of cheapness this makes you have to immediately buy right now. Because with you buy a ripple now the benefits you will get are also abundant at a high price. And I'm sure with a very significant ripple growth it will be a fantastic price in the future.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:37:33 AM

Stratis , i recommended everyone here about this 2 months ago , and will keep suggest it till it BOOM . Dont be late

Agree with Stratis and another similarly placed coin I would recommend is Waves

Stratis are good coin with big potential for future but waves are complicated. Waves was one of the best coins for me, but in last time I do not hear any good information about them. So i do not know are they good to choose
kaos billabong

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:31:49 AM

to buy the best altcoin I think is ETH, because I believe ETH will be taken to the moon, and do not forget ADA and BCD also have a chance to go to the moon
urielrosdlr

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:41:58 AM

Blockarray (ARY)
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:57:45 PM

Stratis , i recommended everyone here about this 2 months ago , and will keep suggest it till it BOOM . Dont be late

Agree with Stratis and another similarly placed coin I would recommend is Waves

Stratis are good coin with big potential for future but waves are complicated. Waves was one of the best coins for me, but in last time I do not hear any good information about them. So i do not know are they good to choose
The fact is that today there are a lot of coins that can very well be dispersed in the future. First of all I would like to mention such as Aragon, then Globitex and possibly Repux.
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:23:03 AM

OYSTER PEARL

SONM

COLX
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:31:38 AM

I wouldnt recommend anybody a specific coin they should invest. But i can just give you the advise, that the coins and tokens which have a real use case and seriouse proejcts behind, will be the most successfull when the price of cryptocurrencies will every go up again. So you need to do some researches about the projects and also make your own opinion which real world industries could use these projects. But if you have one, these will be 100% successfull if the dev team will not fail!
Kosmog

Activity: 207
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:56:19 PM

It seems market is going to recover in the following months. Great opportunity for ICOs imho.
ICO success rate for 2017 was low because all projects were made for being a currency and just that. Blockchain is capable of much more than that.

Take a look at Open Collectors Network ( https://opencollectors.network/https://t.me/opencollectorsnetwork )

Platform has currently no competition, with regards to the possibility of creating tokens and in general, to the breadth of use cases possible on the platform.  ( backed by ICO trackers & reviewers )

The market for non-fungible items is virtually endless. If you look around, almost all things you see can be categorized: people, cars, streets, shops, products, art and so on. One thing all these have in common is their respective items are all different from one another.

The future protocol for one-of-a-kind tokens - amazing team & advisors (companies: IBM, Twitch, eSports, Spectiv, Stefanini, ING... )

https://www.udemy.com/from-a-non-programmer-to-full-stack-net-developer/?couponCode=10.99DISCOUNT
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:08:25 PM

The best alts which I am considering buying now are Litecoin and Ethereum.
Litecoin is the silver to bitcoin's gold at the moment and also has a market capital of $8.5 billion currently. Since Segwit activation its transactions have become much more faster. Also, adoption by coinbase has increased its value in the market.
Ethereum has one of the best development teams behind it right now. Also, the coin has gained much wider acceptance in the financial market like from companies like Microsoft. It can easily cross the $2000 mark by end of 2018 and is a good potential coin.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:16:48 AM

Buy ethereum. It will probably break the $1000 mark and if it does break it it probably will create new all time high which is my prediction is arround $3000 and the upgrade to casper / hybrid consensus (pow+pos) also will boost its price to the moon.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:28:26 AM

I really like ethereum, and right now he is starting to show his true identity and he is proving he is continuing to raise prices. I am sure it is not too late to invest in ethereum because it will go to the moon.

KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:19:56 AM

I really like ethereum, and right now he is starting to show his true identity and he is proving he is continuing to raise prices. I am sure it is not too late to invest in ethereum because it will go to the moon.
I am also an admirer of Ethereum and it is really amazing to see this at the top of altcoins even after such a long period of time. This has the largest community of supporters among altcoins and as it is available at low rates but can bring some real increase in the capital, it is trusted and loved by almost everyone. But I won’t call it as cool as bitcoin is and only bitcoin is a ride to the moon.
timmyturners

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:48:08 AM

ABTC (ABitchain) is a hidden gem right now.

LOTS of work being done behind the scenes.

https://www.coinegg.com/btc/abtc/
https://www.abitchain.io/
https://twitter.com/ABTCOfficial
Zeallly

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:11:36 PM

Obviously Masari, have 500% increase in the last 30 days and still cheap.
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:57:10 PM

best alt coins to buy right now before price goes to the moon Huh

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
pffminer

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:04:43 AM

Keep an eye on GRAFT it has big potential if they succeed they will be the future of POS payment with crypto currencies also fast and anonymous and now its a very good time to buy the price is low.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:33:17 AM

Pff.. for POS payments the best option is Sonder, they are on ICO stage and the project is fascinating, i am participating on their ICO at the moment and they have raised more than $4,000,000 already, GRAFT is crap.
Keep an eye on GRAFT it has big potential if they succeed they will be the future of POS payment with crypto currencies also fast and anonymous and now its a very good time to buy the price is low.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
pffminer

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:51:37 AM

Pff.. for POS payments the best option is Sonder, they are on ICO stage and the project is fascinating, i am participating on their ICO at the moment and they have raised more than $4,000,000 already, GRAFT is crap.

Time will tell who will be the best but they do different things I read a little and Sonder focus on online store payment Graft on POS (Point Of Sale) payment anyway thanks for the info.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:26:46 AM

try checking Stratis, Waves, and NEO. I always pay attention to three coins and I am sure it will have a good future especially in the long term.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: