Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:04:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best altcoins to buy for 2018 before price goes to the moon?  (Read 3498 times)
tatangas215

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:14:29 AM

ADC will not raise community capital for the ADC project to develop technology or products. We have enough financial resources to carry out the projects we bring to the community. We do not need to raise startup capital. We have prepared enough funds to guarantee and can collect all the ADC released to the community if needed.

The revolution is on! Asian Develop Coin (ADC) Pre-sale has begun.1 000 000 ADC estimated time from 30/06/2018  to 20/07/2018.
At this stage, you can buy ADC at a 20% discount from standard price.
Discount 20% : 2.4 USD/ ADC.
Everyday ADC sells only 50 000 ADC at 10 AM  Germany Time.
Open for sale for 20 consecutive days
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:37:49 AM

best alt coins to buy right now before price goes to the moon Huh
Do you agree with me when I say NEO is the most investment altcoin at the moment? I got to find out about NEO, they have a staff of very hard working and hardworking. In addition, they often propose projects to expand the business to increase the company's income. In addition, they have a lot of experts in advanced technology development in China.
So I highly appreciate NEO. It will bring big money to you in the near future. Trust me Wink

Yes, NEO is the most popular and powerful Chinese platform but I think that it will be not the best gainer this year and in 2019. I'd better offer you to pay your attention to Ontology, Cardano, Gladius, and ICON.
jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 03:08:00 AM

ETH and XRP are the best choices to make good profit. Their prices are continuously going down compared to all time high and it is quite possible that the price will rise after the market correction. Buy the coins and hold for few months.
You can also consider BTC a good option for investment.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:22:37 AM

This month of August is really not favors the Crypto currency but still i suggest to go for Ethereum because Vitali Buterin and his team are very busy of developing more of Ethereum transactions in which they are increasing the transaction speed up to 1 Million per seconds in which if this will take effect by this year them for sure Ethereum will become more expensive within this year too.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:50:22 AM

ETH and XRP are the best choices to make good profit. Their prices are continuously going down compared to all time high and it is quite possible that the price will rise after the market correction. Buy the coins and hold for few months.
You can also consider BTC a good option for investment.
Both are good investments in this period and I believe that the price of XRP and ETH will rise in the near future as demand for investment will increase and they will always choose the top coin. It is now important to consider this investment as I am sure the price will soon rise again in the next few months
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:07:11 AM

Many says this year is the best for altcoins to shine but still only with potential have a bright future.So i will recommend you to invest in the trusted alts like ETH,NEO,Waves,LTC,XRP as your money is safe in these investments and gains are huge if they reach to the moon.

I would recommend this list to everyone who is involved in trading and who is eager to invest in the cryptocurrency. Probably, I will exclude Ripple but add OmiseGo, IOTA, VeChain, Kick coin.
kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:10:42 AM

This...dyor

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wabnetwork/#markets
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:46:55 AM

Safe bet is ETH.

but I have my own bet that is XLM and LTC

I will enter 0.03btc in XLM / LTC because I also think it can work very well and even though there is a decrease it is not as fast as ETH and BTC.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:54:20 AM

of course if I am myself ETH, because the ETH is a coin that has a high potential price increase and is very beneficial for short and long term sharp. and it seems also at the end of the year ETH price will go month
redtax98

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:49:06 AM

The older and much longer constituted banking do have a lot to scared from the next generation of digital banks, much more so when it comes to them offering disclosure to the crypto currency environment. INGOT Coin will produce a complete solution by integrating 6 core ecosystem components and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets. The IC Digital Bank with other components help to work hand in hand under one umbrella, providing all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets.Many functions are integrated with our banking systems. However, nowadays, banking hours neither meet the needs nor the timeliness of the execution of functions needed by market participants. Therefore, creating a bank that will be digitally based, available 7/24, able to operate as a custodial and manage clients’ funds will be a cornerstone to this project.
First of all, IC Digital Bank will allow customers  24/7 automated payment processing with high-level web-based custodial services. The IC Digital Bank will also facilitate the IC Brokerage and IC Exchange duties, along with providing day-to-day online services such as e-payments. Furthermore, clients are able to open different bank accounts ranging from current and saving, to brokerage accounts. The IC Digital Bank will supply fund management for all interested stakeholders and support their trading activities by providing unmatched settlement and remittance speed at the lowest fees. The IC Digital Bank is fully structured and cohesive with the IC Wallet, IC Exchange and IC Brokerage to guarantee the quick and safe movement of funds between clients’ bank accounts. Traditional assets are stored in the IC Brokerage account, fiat will be stored in the IC Bank and cryptocurrencies will be stored in the IC Wallet.
IC Digital Bank will acquire a banking license from a highly reputable, strict regulator that will ensure safe and smooth transactions to increase level of confidence. The IC Community will be able to enjoy a legally compliant entry and exit points to the crypto markets as well as a safe place to store and manage their personal funds in an internationally recognized and licensed institution.
lehar4512

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:52:53 AM

The IC Exchange will work as a hybrid peer to peer exchange that will provide its users with a friendly graphical user interface (GUI) offering wide variety of tradable financial instruments offered by the complete IC Ecosystem. The Exchange links the following components of the Ecosystem:
        Front End: There is two main item, first one is IC Wallet  safeguarding the clients` digital assets, showing balances for crypto, fiat and traditional financial instruments. Second one is IC ICO Accelerator that is listing successful ICOs on the exchange at a discount.
Back End: IC Brokerage: performing the actual exchange between crypto/ fiat against traditional financial instruments.
IC Digital Bank: safeguarding clients fiat money (custodial account)
All participants will have actual accessible accounts in the Exchange, Brokerage, and Digital Bank in addition to their Wallet by completing a single KYC form.
Order Matching System : Members will trade using an online interface, either through a desktop application software provided by the IC Exchange or a web-based application. The IC Exchange will approve several software solutions from other platform providers and exchanges that can be used for trading. The trade at any online electronic exchange platform happens when the best buy order (order with highest bid price) is matched with the best sell order (order with lowest ask price) on price-time priority basis. However, before the order goes into the trading system of the exchange, it must comply with prerequisites of a valid order. Only valid orders are available for trade. The validity of an order is determined based on a set of trading parameters. The first is the order size; it should comply with a specified lot size or multiples of it. The second is the order matching by IC Exchange order book where buyer and seller are matched. The third is the verification of the member’s bank account. The fourth is the verification of the member’s brokerage account.
Also, the order will be permitted if the user of the terminal has permissible limits of trade as well as the permission to trade given by the respective member. The trading system gives tremendous flexibility to the trader to place orders as it is equipped to accept different types of orders. These can be as the following:
-Limit order: Enables the person giving the order to specify the price at which the trade is executed. Normally the limit order is below the market sell price in case of buy orders and above market buy quote in case of sell orders.
-Market Order: A type of order that gets traded at the prevailing price on or after submission. The best counter quote is treated as the order price. However, if there is no counter-quote available, then the last traded price is taken as the order price.
These types of orders are based on the flexibility of prices for the users. However, a user may also want flexibility in terms of time. This is defining the validity of an order from a time perspective. IC Exchange provides this type of flexibility. These can be used in the form of the following order types:
-Orders valid for a trading day: These are the orders that have a life for a trading day. The orders are active during the trading day unless they are cancelled by the user or executed by the system. At the end of the day, if the order has not been executed, then the order will be automatically cancelled by the IC Exchange system.
-Orders valid till a specific date: This type of order give the trader flexibility to choose a specific date up to which the order shall have its life. It implies that if as long as the order is not cancelled or gets manually executed by the user or automatically executed by the exchange system, the order will stay active in the system till the specified date.
-Orders valid till cancelled: The trader can give a permanent life to the order by using this privilege. This type of order stays alive in the system till they are cancelled. If they are not cancelled or they don’t get executed, they will always be active.
-Immediate or Cancel: It is also called as fill or kill order. This type of order does not remain pending. It is either executed or gets cancelled.
Liquidity/Full Order Book : IC Exchange will have a full order book directly connected with major crypto exchanges and global markets. The full order book provides the necessary liquidity to instantly buy and sell crypto pairs with the tightest spreads, which ensures significant volume of transactions from day one. Liquidity will be ensured by linking exchange books under the IC Exchange umbrella. Meanwhile, the IC Brokerage’s order book will be linked to the actual traditional exchanges such as CME, NASDAQ and others in order to insure execution at the most efficient price without any additional cost by intermediaries.

IC Exchange utilizes liquidity pools to reduce time, cost, and deficiencies. Today, investors would have to go through a long and costly process to trade; If the Investor has shares and wishes to buy a cryptocurrency, the investor must first sell his shares with his broker and liquidate the value of the shares in fiat then wait for settlement to wire transfer the money. After receiving the fiat value of the shares in his bank account, the investor must buy the desired cryptocurrency from his preferred exchange after registering and going through a lengthy verification time, that is of course is if the buyer’s bank allows transferring funds to crypto websites or platforms.
Furthermore, most platforms have a daily limit and high fees to buy crypto assets. The whole latter process will have different time and cost constraints as well as different pricing and availability for different investors. The reason behind the constraints and the restrictions is the fact that in almost all scenarios, the Brokerage, Bank and Exchange charge fees and that they are separate entities with intermediaries between them charging even more fees and lengthening the process. The same transaction could be done under the IC Ecosystem without having to go through that process.
Order Routing: In order to provide the highest liquidity standards, the order execution process might be extended to two or three levels to ensure that the trade will be executed in an efficient and timely manner. Whereas a client’s request to buy AAPL against Bitcoin (APPL/BTC) could be executed at two levels, the first selling Bitcoin against fiat (BTC/USD) and the second will be buying Apple against USD (AAPL/USD). This whole process will be done automatically without any human intervention. The trading of cryptocurrencies in the IC exchange will consist of a three-level process:  Step 1: Order Placing: The IC users will place their market or limit orders on the IC Exchange Platform based on the current best prices shown on the IC Exchange. Step 2: Order Matching: The IC Exchange order book connects the buyers and the sellers when the best buy order (order with highest bid price) is matched with the best sell order (order with lowest offer price) on price-time priority basis. Step 3: Order Delivery: The order delivery adapts to the type of order; direct trading orders involving only cryptocurrencies will transfer value from the seller’s IC Wallet to the buyer’s IC Wallet without interference by third parties, whereas the active components delivering the order are the users’ IC Wallets, while the IC Exchange is using the order matching system to connect the buyer and seller users together. The Ecosystem utilizes all the different components to provide the participants with seamless delivery in crypto, fiat, and traditional instruments.

Coin Listing Platform: INGOT will use the Distributed Ledger Platform Asset Issuance Module which will provide its Ecosystem participants with an environment to list their newly issued coins and pair them against fiat and other available cryptocurrencies.
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:58:34 AM

Definitely pay attention to Red Pulse and Elastos, I think these altcoins will grow strongly in the near future.
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:07:01 AM

Take a look at Ubex! They are finishing their ICO, hard cap is almost reached, some whale invested 1000 ETH yesterday, so future is bright. At least it seems so
nofork_man

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:23:48 AM

Take a look at Ubex! They are finishing their ICO, hard cap is almost reached, some whale invested 1000 ETH yesterday, so future is bright. At least it seems so
Saw that transaction in TG chat. He has done that even without bonus..Crazy guy Grin He must be very confident in Ubex success investing almost half a million USD in the project
kabackovas

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:35:39 AM

Saw that transaction in TG chat. He has done that even without bonus..Crazy guy Grin He must be very confident in Ubex success investing almost half a million USD in the project
I think he got bonuses privately. Remeber any whale wont invest 400k $$ without bonuses, it does not have any sense
nofork_man

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:39:54 AM

I think he got bonuses privately. Remeber any whale wont invest 400k $$ without bonuses, it does not have any sense
Probably, who knows. But that fact is that whales are coming to Ubex...Worth a shot to take a look at this project before crowdsale is over
karlos_545

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:18:47 PM

Probably, who knows. But that fact is that whales are coming to Ubex...Worth a shot to take a look at this project before crowdsale is over
Ubex is great project but I would rather invest in some already established projects like Wings, RLC, Waves..All of them have dropped significantly and now it is perfect opportunity for accomulation
nofork_man

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:19:50 PM

Ubex is great project but I would rather invest in some already established projects like Wings, RLC, Waves..All of them have dropped significantly and now it is perfect opportunity for accomulation
Waves?? Definitely is not worth of investing..Smart contracts will be non turing complete, dex has lowest volume ever and at thirs EOS exists!!
zajtsewatan

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:11:30 PM

Only RLC is really promising from this list as it has 6 PhDs behind. Wings and Waves dont worht nothing.
Better to invest all in Ubex rather then purchase waves or wings. IMHO
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:22:07 PM

Only RLC is really promising from this list as it has 6 PhDs behind. Wings and Waves dont worht nothing.
Better to invest all in Ubex rather then purchase waves or wings. IMHO
U recommend to pick up only 2 tokens for holding? Grin Both RLC and Ubex are great but cmmon!! BTC and ETH will fly to the moon first! Better to have them in the portfolio rather then young tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: