Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:40:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2k to invest now. help me to make my choice  (Read 857 times)
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:03:21 PM

Well, to become a rich you need to find a true gem like ZClassic.  I bought it around 4 USD and sold at 233. My only regret I did it with only 23 coins  Undecided Even with this small amount, I walked out with whopping 5000 USD! But now I struggle to find this kind of coin. Oyster Pearl might be one, but I discovered it quite late.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rammanbl4

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:20:42 PM

I would recommend that you split your funds and invest a significant amount in ETH, and you can also participate in ico, now there are a lot of good projects
cryqtovn83

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:21:09 PM

Rumor microsoft might use ripple as payment method. If so, get ready to leave all coins and go in ripple lol
Of all coins RIGHT NOW, in my mind ripple is the best one  for microsoft to use
raiblocks would be if it was ready, btu its still working on scaling
which leaves ripple as the most advanced coin imo
real eyes realize

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:06:22 PM

Hi all,

i have 2k to invest now.

How i divide it to create a good portfolio and also your opinion of what to buy Smiley

thanks

I think it might be a good investment that dividing it into two parts and buying equal amount of bitcoin and ethereum. And also, in my opinion, it might be more logic that, %75 btc and %25 eth. Good luck!
huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:27:34 AM

You can split it and buy in different tokens so that you would not lose much even one of them may fail you. But if you know more about some, you can spend more on them.

bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:28:08 AM

Hi all,

i have 2k to invest now.

How i divide it to create a good portfolio and also your opinion of what to buy Smiley

thanks
actually many choices many answers will you get back to you precisely your choice exactly the answer you get multiply the analysis and calculate the predictions of all answers and thoroughness, patience is the key to success
delitte

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:00:41 AM

If I were to have 2k for investment now, I would give 40% to bitcoin and 20% for Etherium. Another 20% for Cardano. The remaining 20% will be given to very cheap altcoins that really has a lot of potentials to go to the moon, with that high chance of profit, your investment will grow further.

lermontov

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:21:29 AM

Hi all,

i have 2k to invest now.

thanks

Telegram (TON) ICO is coming up. Put aside some $ for that.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:36:00 AM

Hi all,

i have 2k to invest now.

thanks
Consider to diversify your investment your capital is good enough for many options out there.

If its me i will choose btc, eth and ripple. Btc will always be my first choice because its the first crypto and well establish. However better to do your own research and see whats best that is likely to give you sure profit.

mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:55:50 AM

The art of investing depends on research, speculation and luck.  There are those who invest little but earns a lot on ICO and token sale.  Everybody has a period of critical self-appraisal of projects in review.  Personally, I was amazed how BEEFCOIN has presented and defined their objectives and formulated their strategies.  Budgetary schedule was developed too and they clearly defined the uses of fund resources.  "Issued tokens are backed by assets of a profitable business model (a farm and restaurants) with total value over $4,500,000".
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:00:06 AM

you can invest in APPC for your $2000
fabianji

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:04:12 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 05:14:58 AM by fabianji

definitely diversify, the more the better. take two or three big coins (BTC, ETH and LTC for instance) and a few smaller (XRP, ADA, XLM, XVG, NEO, TRX) and put half in the big coins and the other half in the small coins.
and yes, plan to hold for at least a year.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:05:14 AM

I know we have difficulties in choosing because cryptocurrencies and ICOs are very interesting. My advice for you is to diversify your investments by splitting up your $2k in different altcoins or ICOs.

I think it's also best for you to mix low and high market cap cryptocurrencies that are in the market right now, as well as ICOs.

This is what I do when I had a budget like that for investing in cryptocurrencies and ICOs. However, you should know that you're fully responsible for the risk. Just learn how to manage your risks and decisions.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:16:48 AM

Hello.as you said 2k ,it means $2k.Firat of all i ask you that which types of investment you want(long term/short term).If you think about the long term investment then btc is the best for you and you can also invest into ETH beacause nowdays it's price increasing too much high.And if you think about the short term investment then i suggest you to inveat into the new launched altcoins beacause new launched coin price is very less and in future it will give huge profits But before invest in any new coin do proper research of that coin.
markers

Merit: 106

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:28:03 AM

Bitcoin, Ripple, Doge...I would buy something from this list. Alternatively, I'd buy all of them, that way I've got diversification of my investments and preserve exposure to these coins. 

Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:18:50 PM

This year is a good time to invest in crypto coins. And I personally will advise you always have bitcoins around you. 20% for bitcoins and the rest for altcoins. I will choose Ethereum, IOTA, ripple and litecoin also taking 20% each.

AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:05:12 AM

If I were to have 2k for investment now, I would give 40% to bitcoin and 20% for Etherium. Another 20% for Cardano. The remaining 20% will be given to very cheap altcoins that really has a lot of potentials to go to the moon, with that high chance of profit, your investment will grow further.

Bitcoin is constant and has big potential as asset, but I think it will not bring significant income in case of investment for just holding. If one thinks to buy and hold coins then alt coins have much more perspective for price grow up.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:25:07 PM

Hi all,

i have 2k to invest now.

thanks
I would advice you to buy coins that has dividend sharing , it will 've nice . You will always get a dividend for your investment.
JVC

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:28:03 PM

Honestly with a bankroll that small, you should all in into 2 or 3 coins that's low mcap with upcoming catalysts to quickly multiply your bankroll. Because your positions will be relatively small, it'll multiply quick early on.

Don't look into passive income yet. Take some risk and dont latch yourself on slow movers.

Look at kucoin, cryptopia, etherdelta coins (pm if u want a kucoin ref link) to find these newly listed low mcap coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: