Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:05:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest some good coins with low Price  (Read 2458 times)
Jamesbob16 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:25:44 AM

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.
Marthala

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:54:41 PM

If you are about to start investing, Cardano is still at low price and growing strong.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:00:58 PM

Just a suggestion if you are really into trading or investing cryptocurrency I find it helpful if you join Facebook groups that are related to cryptocurrency trading as they are the ones who always show price graphs and reasons why it will grow, of course it is not there job for you to believe in them but you can take your time and analyze their work. One of the advantages is all of their post will be on one page as everything will be shown to the group. And basing on my personal experience I have seen a couple altcoins grow before they even got high some of them are Ripple, IOTA, and Cardano. Try to join a group it might be helpful to you as well.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:06:53 PM

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.

Tell me that you got Dent tokens in the way of bounties because I know some people still holding that tokens personally. Now there are some cheap coins in the market for top 10 market place list too. So choose those kind of coins to make money.
You can invest on cardano and steller which is cheaper than the one USD as per current value.
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:39:54 PM

dent coin still good for buy and holding. their android apps not yet publish.when android apps would publlish it will be boom blast (pump).you can buy now dent coin.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:35:35 PM

I would invest in these ..

Aragon (ANT) :Aragon ran a very successful ICO, which at the time was the 4th largest crowdfunding event in history, and the second largest in the blockchain space with only ‘The DAO’ raising more than Aragon’s $25 million. Essentially, it is a platform for creating decentralized organizations. Given its ICO success and functionality, the ANT is sure to rise in 2018.

Stox (STX): Moving further down the market cap rankings, Stox is a prediction market platform. The concept behind it is very similar to other projects like Augur and Gnosis, although there are significant technical differences between all three implementations of the idea. But when you look at the market capitalizations, there is a stark difference. At the time of writing Augur is valued at $185 million while the circulating supply of Gnosis’ GNO tokens, representing a little over 11% of total supply, is valued at $67 million.

Diw (DIW) : DIW plans to introduce a global directory where account holders, be it individuals or organisations, will be able to list their services and expand their reach. The directory will feature a smart rating system increasing trust and transparency between account holders
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:51:43 AM

In my opinion to make big profit from cryptocurrency market is just buy any coin that just entered to the market with big volume with more than $1 million volume  and they has strong fundamental and big community, because that big volume is mean many investor jump in to it and the project interesting and give many benefits to the their investor.  Some of that coin could be APP COIN, UTRUST, BITCLAVE, and DEEPBRAINCHAIN.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:14:09 AM

yesterday I'm late to flatten myself to buy TRX and IGNIS coins, if anyone knows what other coins are now again cheap and predictions will rise as my investment?

Please help.!!

sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:32:02 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

The cheapest coin now i bought in exchange site is LIFE coin, this coin worth of 50 satoshi i bought this because it is trend now. If you hold now dent and cardano much better just hod both of these because i feel that there's a big potential on these coins. Try to look up in coinsmarketcap you will find their a good coin to invest. Remember picking cheap coin in altcoins i like a gambled maybe it's like bubbled or you lost you're capital so be wise in choosing one.
Good luck mate happy trading. Wink

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:02:01 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

All the altcoins are now started dips in the marketplace as of now, no one can check and predict the potential altcoins. However, to select the any long time identified coins already as potential. We can select the bitcoin, IOTA, Cardano, Qtum and other top 20 altcoins.
Today ethereum alone shows the positive growth in the market so if you holded the ethereum exchange it for some altcoins and keep the balance ethereum also with in your wallet itself.
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:16:04 AM

You can check (ITNS) recently it's price increased but it is very young coin listed in one exchange only, after it gets more listings in popular exchanges it will moon
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/intensecoin/
im a holder of this coin, very happy about it
cryptopher1

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:01:20 PM

try smartcash, it is a good bet. i would also consider FunFair and Golem. they are cheap and they have potential
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:29:37 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.
How did you get into DENT & TRX? Just look at the coins by yourself as there might be some scamming elements. People may take benefit of such kinda things to advertise their dump coins and sell them to new traders. For your information and thats my trading portfolio as well. On number one I have ADA, VeChain, Verge and Poll are the cheapest potential coins that I have. You can add XRP to your list as well but I don't have it actually, according to people it still have a great potential to grow but I am not a huge fan of it personally. These coins are mostly in red at the moment but they have a great potential to grow. This is opportunity for any trader to buy them in a low price.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:39:16 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.
I dropped the 0.025 to own the 1546 TRX but it seems that the decision is wrong, my current TRX number has a value equal to 0.014. This is crazy when the price drops too much. But now it's a good time to own a TRX because the TRX is low and will increase in the next few days.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:05:30 PM

Try appcoin. I think this coin will surprise the cryptocurrency world in the future. Because it has alot of potential to grow in the future. I'm holding some of it now.

Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:27:34 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.
That was good you invested into TRX, this is currently most hot project that is going on and you can see the billion dollar market cap has been already achieved by this project. Im very speculative about this project and it is my gut feeling that it will reach the prices of 2-3 USD real soon. If you have investment in it then make sure that you keep it as it is and hold it until the project release more good updates. Im not sure about the DENT honestly and I have never looked into this project. But apart from this one I'm looking after XVG coin, SCL coin. XVG is for its natural spiking and SCL is for its 2.0 version release, a new update thats coming from the official blog. This is what driving me crazy this time.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:35:43 PM

Ripple, Tron, Litecoin, Dodgecoin and to an extent ethereum. These are some great coins for long term investment!
mountrock

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:36:42 PM

Golos
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

snov/PFR/utrust/storm
I hold a lot of them in my portofolio so just wait the next dump to buy.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:48:16 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.
Pick your coins based on the potential not based on the price because low priced coins may fade away from the markets when new coins come.So it is better to invest on best coins like ETH,LTC or still many coins available which price will highly increase in the future.If you still looking for low priced coin you have NEM which is currently at affordable price but surely the price will bump in future.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: