Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:54:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest some good coins with low Price  (Read 2454 times)
vladbakshoo

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:05:38 AM

telcoin (tel) is good coin if u miss trx run then u shouldn't miss this one
chanpinchen

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:26:01 AM

I have some spectrecoin (xspec) bought sometimes ago, still holding them, expect more upwards movement.
tagaylo360

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:51:12 AM

Hello, I suggest Leviar Coin (XLC) and ARTX.

I invested some money into them and they are really, really low right now. I'm really earning good money with it. You can buy it for cheap, it has a good team and they are actively working on the coins. I suggest you invest in these coins now before it goes up any higher.
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:23:50 AM

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.

very much coin that has a very low price you can see it at https://coinmarketcap.com/ from there you not only can see the price only but you can get the latest information from there that can decide to buy coin what you want.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:31:14 AM

I suggest you for buy DeepOnion. Although this coin includes new coin but judging by its development, DeepOnion attracts many investors to invest. Besides the cheap price, i think the profit is also good. It would be nice to see first at https://deeponion.org/. I'll also invest in DeepOnion in the near future, after i invest in Ethereum maybe i will invest some into DeepOnion.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:56:37 AM

well you can try DENT TRX NXT which is currently down or dentacoin, DOGE coin is still under 1 us of course for long term investment you can buy it bit by bit and hold it for 1 or 2 years you will get profit.
tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:22:37 PM

The true value of a coin is often determined by its market cap; however, a certain body of crypto investors are on the lookout for coins that trade for under $1. Here are five of the best. ... nodes that pay out SUB tokens. Due to having a great product and low price, we can expect SUB to only increase in value during 2018
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:42:42 PM

The true value of a coin is often determined by its market cap; however, a certain body of crypto investors are on the lookout for coins that trade for under $1. Here are five of the best. ... nodes that pay out SUB tokens. Due to having a great product and low price, we can expect SUB to only increase in value during 2018

Yes we need to look at the market cap of a particular coin before determining the worth of the coin as the value of coins can fluctuate anytime and we have live example like ripple which was the most underrated coin till december then it went straight upto 2nd ranking so it's better to check the market cap.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:43:10 PM

well you can try DENT TRX NXT which is currently down or dentacoin, DOGE coin is still under 1 us of course for long term investment you can buy it bit by bit and hold it for 1 or 2 years you will get profit.

TRX is the most suitable one for this question. If one is looking for a coin whose price is really low, that's TRY. I believe it will be the 5th biggest coin of the whole market once again. Just wait for it.
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:14:29 PM

TRX is the most suitable one for this question. If one is looking for a coin whose price is really low, that's TRY. I believe it will be the 5th biggest coin of the whole market once again. Just wait for it.

Yes i see that TRX are one of the best also DENT this is good also that you may have atleast some profit of but make your own study before having decision with this kind of serious type.

SonyZ3+

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:27:10 PM

Many coin have cheap rate prices.you can buy xrp,xvg,exrn,sc and some.I think, this coin is better for trade and hold.So do this.but mind it, all buy your own risk.
hoangtujuda

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:29:30 PM

Please consider the ADA, which is the coin I am holding, I have found out about the platform as well as the copper holdings community.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:35:30 PM

NEM is a pretty great cryptocurrency because it is like the other cryptocurrency like ethereum that enables you to create a cryptocurrency under the network or blockchain of the NEM and i think that it is more than just a currency because it has a lot of positive things that the other cryptocurrency doesn't have which is one of the best for me.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:45:59 PM

IOTA is $2,4 by the time I write this post. It was $5,2 just one month ago. I think it has a potential to rise back these prices.
Cardano is also at a low price and it is rising slowly but strongly.
Ripple and Tron also two other coins that is undervalued at the moment.

Pick one and invest!
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:53:10 PM

Many coin have cheap rate prices.you can buy xrp,xvg,exrn,sc and some.I think, this coin is better for trade and hold.So do this.but mind it, all buy your own risk.
I have in your list xrp, xvg, and also eth  in my wallet. These are the good coins I can consider to invest even for long term. I agree, buying on our own risks but it  will be okay to search before buying some coins.
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:39:31 AM

Now you can see more coin in this online market and if you want to see some good coin you can follow coinmarketcap and you can get a some good coin, Now I’m suggest some good coin that is DCT, Ripple Coin if anyone hold this coin he must make a better profit.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:48:18 AM

you can see in coinmarketcap, fdx and bkx coins are currently experiencing significant price reductions. the second potential coin prices are also very good considering the price is currently falling due to falling market prices
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:40:20 PM

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.
We can see that at present there are a lot of cheap and very potential coin in 2018, besides there are also many top10 projects capitalized on https://coinmarketcap.com/ are very valuable. Good for us to buy: XRP, EOS, IOTA, NEO, LTC. These are all projects that will grow strongly in 2018 and we can safely invest.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:33:07 PM

Yes i see that TRX are one of the best also DENT this is good also that you may have atleast some profit of but make your own study before having decision with this kind of serious type.

TRX is a good one, but with long term view, it will be beneficial only. Also Digibyte, Oyester Pearl and Electroneum are few which I am focusing currently, looks quite good. Still I am researching this, have a look at it. If you want coins which have long term potential only.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:48:44 PM

In my portfolio i got some Powr , because i'm an electrical engineer and i think it is a respectful project!
I got some Lend too , it was interesting to me , I also like cardano , just too many coins it has as a total supply! Huh

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄