Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:14:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest some good coins with low Price  (Read 2455 times)
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:28:34 PM

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.
Ripple and Cardano are good to invest because the price is really cheap and it could double its price in a few months if bitcoin will soar high.
if the first reeply already uses Western Union, successfully tested, then the second coin to buy cheap can be, but what's the point, if there is no future prospects even after a few months.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:36:05 PM

There are plenty of those, but i preferred to hold Ripple, Cardano and Playkey token, This is my best bet which will deliver potential profits in return, They are interrelated with bitcoins because as observed, ones the value of bitcoin rises, these particular type of coins will also follow,
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:41:16 PM

PRL would definitely have a good run this year so better try this coin Smiley
a lot of bounty hunters made fortune from this coin even though the ICO they conducted last year wasn't that good i think mainly because of the dev working hard on his platform and the idea itself is good.
XRP and LTC on the other hand might not that cheap but also a good investment for long term purposes.

anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:41:35 PM

Take a look at top 20 on coinmarketcap.com I think you can find out a lot of good altcoins with low price Smiley. For me I would choose XLM, XRP, ADA and IOTA. IMO these altcoins are really good for trader or holder have small amoun of capital to be able to invest in, you can hold them for months or years if you want or maybe just day trading.

bitterguy28

Activity: 2030
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:57:49 PM

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.

is difficult to give you a tip for what is good coins in lower price for day trading because the movement in the coinmarketcap are very fast up and down price I will suggest to you keep monitor and learn the movement in the flow chart and choose the coin have potential to growth in the market.
but if looking for long term investment bitcoin and ethereum highly recommended.

cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:59:28 PM

You must sacrifice some of your bitcoin to get the coin that will give you a high profit. Also, you need to do it again and again. You have 50% chance of losing so be careful. I suggest you can etn this coin is potential coin and maybe after few weeks the rice will increase more and after few years of waiting you can earn a lot of profit
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:35:02 AM

I suggest you to buy Btc or Eth now.The price is too low than before and we believe that it will grow soon.If you have enough ability to buy this,you can do this for profit.Then you can buy Gladius,Live Edu,Adbank,Horse,Bankex, Verify etc token in low price.I think that you will be profitable.

msninem

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:18:13 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

If your capital is small then MTC is definitely the right coin for you, you should look carefully. I'm following into MTC, a coin that has disappeared from Coinmarketcap in 2015, when Crytopia has not yet developed. They are taking a long time to date to regain the spirit of continued MTC development. They have products on the wallet, improved technology with many breakthroughs such as low fees, trading platform, private wallet, private forum, .... You can refer to these two articles: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2496070.0 ; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2971179.0 .  It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself.They are giving away free to the user during ico, believe me and verify at https://marineco.in/ico . This is free, it is important.
Aschcraw

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:31:08 AM

i think ContractNet are the best and Edollar 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2643196.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3043155.0
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:47:52 AM

Here are some coins from my investment portfolio.
Ripple, Cardano ADA, Stellar XLM, IOTA, NEM, TRON, RChain.
The value of these coins is mostly less than $ 1 and they have good growth potential.
msfiven

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:54:00 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

If the capital is small then I think MTC is a very suitable option.  There are a lot of interesting things about Marinecoin. You will think I'm joking but actually Marinecoin is great, I got 450000 MTC from Marinecoin and enjoy what I'm thinking of is Marinecoin and what are you waiting for?  They are taking a long time to date to regain the spirit of continued MTC development. They have products on the wallet, improved technology with many breakthroughs such as low fees, trading platform, private wallet, private forum, .... It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. Most of all free, you do not have to worry about capital, get free here https://marineco.in/ico
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:43:53 PM

If I will give a chance to suggest some good coins with low price, I will suggest Enthereum
because it has an affordable value to buy of with less worry because they are known for one of the best company in this business.
aiviaa485

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:06:46 PM

you are exactly right by choosing TRX as your trading.

see now TRX is at number 777 satosohi and that's the middle of the coin price. because TRX never touched on the number 1000 satoshi.

your cool!
Jombrangs

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:55:15 PM

I will suggest ethereum to you guys because the company of ethereum is a good company with a low price to be offered in the market or public,
that you looking for and also it makes you profitable when the right time it offered a high amount in return on the market.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:10:07 PM

If I’m going to suggest some goods coins with low price or affordable,
I will suggest bitcoin to you to use as a an investments because the quality of bitcoin is the best you can have in this business because they proving a great services to their investors.
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:34:50 PM

If I’m going to suggest some goods coins with low price or affordable,
I will suggest bitcoin to you to use as a an investments because the quality of bitcoin is the best you can have in this business because they proving a great services to their investors.

Speaking with great services, well its sustainable if you learned how to wait for several months. The idea for that is commonly applied on most traders who wanted their capital to gain more returns, as your profit could benefit you in the future.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:23:16 AM

If you want to do day trading so all top 20 ranking based on marketcap is very good to trade. But if you want to buy coin for middle or long term investment you have to looking for coin that still undervalued with low market cap but has unique project like DAPS, LINDA, COLX, ECA.  All these coin has cheap price and has potential to keep growth.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
mabell943

Activity: 590

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:54:04 AM

This is based from my own opinion only about this, the cryptocurrency trading is a good business and still profitable to the investors because if they are not,
their business name will not mention in this scenario, in short they are exist, that’s all.
coinbeach1

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:13:34 AM

PUNDI X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments in Bitcoin and Pundix.

Coin buy-back coming!
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:39:51 AM

Go check $AIQ on frei exchange. Great micro cap with so much potential. 20-30 sats only. Those low sats coins can pump hard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: