Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:04:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest some good coins with low Price  (Read 2454 times)
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:21:53 PM

market is in so bad condition right now. that is why there are so many altcoins that are undervalued and can make x2-3 in the first bullish run. i can suggest you the ones that provides a new blockchain such as wanchain and neo.

You are right this projects are good and with their product I believe that they can do a quick x3 when the bull market start. Beside of this projects I think that Icon is also a good one.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:57:39 AM

market is in so bad condition right now. that is why there are so many altcoins that are undervalued and can make x2-3 in the first bullish run. i can suggest you the ones that provides a new blockchain such as wanchain and neo.

You are right this projects are good and with their product I believe that they can do a quick x3 when the bull market start. Beside of this projects I think that Icon is also a good one.
Among altcoin, I am more optimistic about the future of ETH regardless of its current market situation and reduction in the market cap. This will recover as we go on with the loss. Once the period of recovery starts, there will be a sharp rise in the worth of these coins that majority think has gone outdated. Litecoin and NEO have good profitability as well. My first priority is still Bitcoin and I will keep on holding it until the value cross the previous summit.
gelaskopi

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:19:37 AM

Among altcoin, I am more optimistic about the future of ETH regardless of its current market situation and reduction in the market cap. This will recover as we go on with the loss. Once the period of recovery starts, there will be a sharp rise in the worth of these coins that majority think has gone outdated. Litecoin and NEO have good profitability as well. My first priority is still Bitcoin and I will keep on holding it until the value cross the previous summit.
Major coins such as litecoin and eth will continue to be the favorite coins. Their popularity lasts a long time, and the demand is growing very well. But, still bitcoin is above all of them. For ethereum and litecoin, I' sure recovery will come soon.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:15:32 AM

Nowadays the graphics of many coins are similar to each other, quite a lot you can buy now. But you should buy better coins, you want to earn, don't you?  Wink My advice is to buy blockchains, but for a short time to sell immediately, fixing the profit. For a long time now it is dangerous to buy.
Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:37:04 AM

I have a lot of cheap but potentially cryptocurrencies here, I hope I can help you!
ADA
EOS
WICC
IPC
I have added these coins this month!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
kovaa

Activity: 523
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:49:37 AM

Almost all coins are dropping now so I think its a good opportunity to buy and hold some it is expected that after few weeks or months all value will recover and holding today will give so much profit for you. Good for us to buy: EOS, IOTA, NEO, LTC. These are all projects that will grow strongly in 2018 and we can safely invest.
muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:08:37 AM

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.
Here is a list of my favourite coins with extremely low market cap and good chance/risk:

- Accelerator (ACC)
- Hydrogen (HYDRO)
- Senderon (SDRN)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: