Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:54:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: STRONGHANDS - Community Take Over - NEED MINERS  (Read 44342 times)
romanhobbes

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:10:22 AM

That's actually pretty big news
romanhobbes

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:19:56 AM

11 trillions supply?

seriously? XD

someone slept with head on numeric keyboard?

More than that. But I feel like it's supply makes it unique, like everyone can own a ton of SHND. Supply also doesn't bother me because the more the crypto market cap goes up, the more this coin can be worth. It's doing surprisingly well on coinexchange as well.

Hodl a few mil on the side if I were you Wink
Plys86

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

Пpoфит!!!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:56:37 AM

Hi friends, I see that your coin is at the bottom, and it is probably of interest to many, but what about the fact that you have problems in sending coins? in the case of sending more than one million coins, the wallet breaks, you wrote about it, but how are things now? have you fixed this problem yet?

I have a new wallet and I do not know how to have access to transactions from an old wallet
I do not know where to enter the address of the old wallet to have access to the transaction

Do not delete the old wallet - just close it. Open a new one - all coins should appear in it.

Boлнa ycпexa, зa yпopcтвo !!!
Plys86

Пpoфит!!!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:57:59 AM

Hi friends, I see that your coin is at the bottom, and it is probably of interest to many, but what about the fact that you have problems in sending coins? in the case of sending more than one million coins, the wallet breaks, you wrote about it, but how are things now? have you fixed this problem yet?

After fork - 2 billion coins without problems.

Ewelajna

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:29:46 AM

I have a new wallet and I do not know how to have access to transactions from an old wallet
I do not know where to enter the address of the old wallet to have access to the transaction

Do not delete the old wallet - just close it. Open a new one - all coins should appear in it.

144/5000
the problem is that I do not have this old wallet removed me so I do not have how to send coins to a new wallet I do not know what to do as I fix it
Plys86

Пpoфит!!!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:05:50 AM

144/5000
the problem is that I do not have this old wallet removed me so I do not have how to send coins to a new wallet I do not know what to do as I fix it

Did you keep a backup of your wallet? StrongHands.dat

nunoclix

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:07:54 AM

Wallet stop sync at 331972 blocks...

Ewelajna

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

144/5000

I do not have a backup copy of everything the antivirus has removed from my computer so I have no idea what to do
nunoclix

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:13:55 AM

144/5000

I do not have a backup copy of everything the antivirus has removed from my computer so I have no idea what to do

you don´t have a copy at least from the file wallet.dat? You need always to have a backup of that file for all wallets you have because if you have a problem with your computer you will loose all your coins and wallets mate. Save them in a pen or two.

Plys86

Пpoфит!!!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:15:35 AM

144/5000

Anti-Virus did not delete! Go to your anti-virus and look for the KARANTIN folder - in it, restore your stronghands.exe

Or try downloading new stronghands.exe

Or try downloading new stronghands.exe

Plys86

Пpoфит!!!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:17:39 AM

144/5000

82/5000
Antivirus ne udalyayet fayl, a dobavlyayet yego v KARANTIN - ishchite tam stronghands.exe
Antivirus does not delete the file, but adds it to the quarantine - look for there stronghands.exe

Ewelajna

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:20:43 AM

144/5000

you don´t have a copy at least from the file wallet.dat? You need always to have a backup of that file for all wallets you have because if you have a problem with your computer you will loose all your coins and wallets mate. Save them in a pen or two.

if I do not have it it means that I can not do anything anymore? I do not recover the transaction?
nunoclix

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:27:18 AM

144/5000

if I do not have it it means that I can not do anything anymore? I do not recover the transaction?

Sorry to say but yes, if you don´t have the wallet backup, you lost your coins.

RimmerAce

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:29:57 AM

I have a v151 wallet. Do I have to upgrade to v152?
Ewelajna

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:32:17 AM

144/5000

and I can not try to restore these files with a program?
Plys86

Пpoфит!!!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:35:54 AM

1. Just download a new purse - maybe coins will be restored automatically.
2. Antivirus - Quarantine or Hridilische viruses - recover!
144/5000

1. Just download a new purse - maybe coins will be restored automatically.
2. Antivirus - Quarantine or Hridilische viruses - recover!

Plys86

Пpoфит!!!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:40:59 AM

I have a v151 wallet. Do I have to upgrade to v152?
https://github.com/bumbacoin/stronghands/releases

Ewelajna

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:48:48 AM

144/5000

[/quote
I downloaded the new version of stronghands I have the address of the old wallet but I do not see anywhere in the options so that you can enter this address and recover the coins
DisasterFaster

Activity: 770
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:03:26 PM

Can anybody tell me at what block height SHND will fork?
icemanmastar

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:45:29 PM

hello can anybodody help me?

fucking coinexchange missed one transaction, there is some strange 1 instead of the tx hash. i opened a ticket 5 days ago but these fuckers dont answer...

now this fork is coming and i dont know what to do...where are these coins now?what if they dont send it until the fork? i am so pissed off...they say they are re.sending every day...cant imagine they need so much time to re-send....lazy fucking scammers.

what should i do now?what happens to my coins? any idea?

thanks a lot

ice
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: