Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:54:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SGL] Sigil - Decentralized, 0% Fee Crowdfunding  (Read 42036 times)
haverlinkfor

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:02:41 AM

1) DEV, explain TOP 100 wallets
2) seems there is no need in staking due TOP 100 wallets are staking ? Why you did such a way ? I am waiting for reward with 350 coins which are mature already and no luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Usebtc

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:21:29 AM

2) seems there is no need in staking due TOP 100 wallets are staking ? Why you did such a way ? I am waiting for reward with 350 coins which are mature already and no luck

Lol when all the wallets staking ! We can forget to do the same ... We will never find a block ...
haverlinkfor

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:48:02 AM

seems those questions regarding staking premine are ignored. Time to go out from here
tumjuk

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:31:40 AM

Any exchange and price ?
Usebtc

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:27:14 AM

Any exchange and price ?

Want sell 1sigil for 0.002 btc
davidzai

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:40:47 AM

Dev

I got a problem with the wallet. My wallet got an error an closed by itself, when i started again,  when I reopened a new address was created and I loss access to the coins I owned and were mined by the supernova pool, do you have any way to re-address them?

That's really weird, that should never happen. Try exporting your keys to a txt file--click on "Wallet", "Export Keys" in the upper left hand corner. Open that txt file and look for your previous address. Then copy the private key (The string of numbers/letters that starts with a V), go back to your wallet, hit "Tools", "Console", and type importprivkey <private key> (replace <private key> with the private key you copied)

I am using Windows Wallet, that tip not work out... I think i lost all my coins...8.37503122.  My adress don't show up in keys..

My wallet crash too... The way i fixed it is by rename the "data" folder into (e.g. data1) restart the wallet, then i will auto create a new "data "folder. Close the wallet app and go to "data1" copy the "wallet.dat" and replace the wallet.dat inside the new "data" folder... On the wallet again, after it syn to network, your wallet will back to normal.. =) is exactly same way to fix a crashed TZC wallet.  Grin Grin Grin

*Remark: this is my own way to fixed it, it might not work for you, try at your own risk.  Wink
Kenway

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:43:27 AM

Any exchange and price ?

be patient ,this is new project ,will happen soon.
Sigil-Developer (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:38:42 PM

Taking a look at the top 100 list from the explorer. What's up with all the 10k SGL addresses over there?  Undecided

As of right now we're holding the premine in seperate addresses in 10k increments, as you can see

Just trying to understand why are you doing this? TOP100 wallets are now masked by the premine addresses.
Thanks.

Also waiting for an explanation regarding the 10k premined wallet addresses from TOP100 list.
Thanks.

Lol when all the wallets staking ! We can forget to do the same ... We will never find a block ...

Hey guys, sorry for the wait, I was talking it over with the team and formulating our answer. When we first developed the coin, we came into it with the notion that we would be able to stake the premine--that we'd be able to get some form of passive income while working on the coin in order to pay for daily expenses--i.e. servers, exchanges, etc. However, we didn't completely take into account the effect that we'd have on the community as a whole in regards to them staking as well. I'll propose to the other members of the team that we stop staking until the network has developed more, would that be suitable?
mpchua

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:17:42 PM

Taking a look at the top 100 list from the explorer. What's up with all the 10k SGL addresses over there?  Undecided

As of right now we're holding the premine in seperate addresses in 10k increments, as you can see

Just trying to understand why are you doing this? TOP100 wallets are now masked by the premine addresses.
Thanks.

Also waiting for an explanation regarding the 10k premined wallet addresses from TOP100 list.
Thanks.

Hey guys, sorry for the wait, I was talking it over with the team and formulating our answer. When we first developed the coin, we came into it with the notion that we would be able to stake the premine--that we'd be able to get some form of passive income while working on the coin in order to pay for daily expenses--i.e. servers, exchanges, etc. However, we didn't completely take into account the effect that we'd have on the community as a whole in regards to them staking as well. I'll propose to the other members of the team that we stop staking until the network has developed more, would that be suitable?

Yes, DEVs please stop staking with premined coin. The premined coin is not for this purpose.

You are stealing miner's and investor's coin by staking with premined coin.
OXUS

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

KEK

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:20:14 PM

Thanks.

Thanks.

Yes, DEVs please stop staking with premined coin. The premined coin is not for this purpose.

LOL .... for real .... staking premine thats a whole new level

Satochi is dead
mnprosoft

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

Thanks.

Thanks.

I agree about stop staking for premine maybe this will make people don't interesting to invest the coin.
MaYeX

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

How did you come with the notion that you would be able to stake the premined coins?-
zajiczech

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

Thanks.

Thanks.

Next level is to keep all the coins for devs and don't let anyone else mine, just sell  Grin
OXUS

KEK

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

• Twitter: 20% (100,000 SGL) – Earnings: 10 – 200 SGL weekly
  • Reddit: 20% (100,000 SGL) – Earnings: 0 – 1000 SGL per quality post
  • YouTube: 20% (100,000 SGL) – Earnings: 0 – 2000 SGL per quality video
  • Translations: 15% (75,000 SGL) – Earnings: 0 – 2000 SGL for a quality thread
  • Blog/Medium: 15% (75,000 SGL) – Earnings: 0 – 1500 SGL per quality article
  • Slack: 5% (25,000 SGL) – Earnings: 25 SGL on account creation/signup
  • Giveaways: 5% (25,000 SGL) – Earnings: Varies, depending on the giveaway

this numbers are basically wrong .... because u staking coins ..

Satochi is dead
haverlinkfor

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:33:38 PM

Dear devs,
I took part in many new coins but I didn't see devs are staking premine. It's like nonsense. You MUST immediately stop staking premine and resolve hidden TOP 100 wallets otherwise you won't be able to use your premine at all, miners and investors will leave such a project. I have already stopped mining.
Sigil-Developer (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:33:52 PM

How did you come with the notion that you would be able to stake the premined coins?-

Next level is to keep all the coins for devs and don't let anyone else mine, just sell  Grin

Done, okay, we'll stop staking. We clearly miscalculated. Apologies for putting you guys in this situation. I'll work on clearing up the top 100 wallets and making everything more transparent as soon as I get the mining server back up and running.
OXUS

KEK

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:48:11 PM

Next level is to keep all the coins for devs and don't let anyone else mine, just sell  Grin

Done, okay, we'll stop staking. We clearly miscalculated. Apologies for putting you guys in this situation. I'll work on clearing up the top 100 wallets and making everything more transparent as soon as I get the mining server back up and running.

lets see

Difficulty
POW: 133.64368503
POS: 0.00257923

Satochi is dead
mpchua

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:50:52 PM

Great, I believe Devs can do better. I will continue support your coin. Thank you.
Usebtc

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:09:42 PM

Thanks.

Thanks.

Looool really??? You stake with premined coins ? What the .... Whats wrong with you guys?
How stupide is this ?
How you have the knowhow to create a coin, when you make so a big bullshit ? You have wrong calculated Huh Lol lol lol !!! Really really bullshit ... You really stake with 99% oft all mined coins Huh?? Haha great really great ... Go to hell !!!
Sigil-Developer (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:13:29 PM

Taking a look at the top 100 list from the explorer. What's up with all the 10k SGL addresses over there?  Undecided

Thanks.

Thanks.

Looool really??? You stake with premined coins ? What the .... Whats wrong with you guys?
How stupide is this ?
How you have the knowhow to create a coin, when you make so a big bullshit ? You have wrong calculated Huh Lol lol lol !!! Really really bullshit ... You really stake with 99% oft all mined coins Huh?? Haha great really great ... Go to hell !!!

I apologize personally on the behalf of the team. We won't make the same mistake again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: