Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:35:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ico best in 2018?  (Read 1999 times)
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:19:34 PM

This is the year Cryptocurrency is best. Because a very good Project has a year to come to the best Coins Marketplace. Cryptocurrency is increasing. I think the following ICO will be a lot better.

Amlt (Today last ICO day)
Daneel
Arcblock
TraDove
AMLT is an ongoing project and they also get good results when ICO, I think that is also one of the best ICO so far

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:25:36 PM

Granted I haven't skimmed the markets lately, the only one that I can blindly recommend is Blocklancer.

I've spent a lot of time reading their original and new Whitepaper, as well as their technical Yellowpaper.
From reading all three of those and seeing first-hand how their devs respond to even the most detailed and technical inquiries it became fully clear that they have spent a lot of time researching opportunities and are more than sufficiently capable of seeing their vision through.

They're bound to outpace or even absorb the traditional Freelancing platforms within the 2020s, which would put them at a market cap of well over 10-20 Billion USD without even accounting for the massive growth in the Freelancing market that is expected in the coming years. With a hard cap of 10 Million this could very easily become a 1000x bagger and higher in the long run, with a 100 fold increase being considered as low by 2020.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:59:39 PM

The best ICO for now is YourBlock, so invest in ICO YourBlock now before you regret it.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:01:21 AM

The best ICO for now is YourBlock, so invest in ICO YourBlock now before you regret it.
Wow, you've convinced me in an instant. Roll Eyes
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:25:59 AM

I intend to invest in ico. But I'm wondering since it's a lot now
Can you show me which one is the best?
Thank you!

The best ICO in 2018 I still do not know it because it seems still a lot and it seems too early to speak the best because this is still the beginning of the year and could be in mid or end of year there is better ICO again.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:34:32 AM

Thank you!

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

As you can see from the market, the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:09:45 AM

Thank you!

I am also confusing which ICOs is the best to invest. Because we connot predict which one is good. All we have to do in order to select which one is the best ICOs to invest is to do a researh.in order to let us know their aims and goals and the importants of their platform projects. 
Derek8

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:13:30 AM

There are a lot of upcoming ICO, but only a few projects are worth of attention. I'm interested in Safinus. This platform has big potential.
Longfellow27

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:51:23 PM

Thank you!
It is hard to tell which ICO projecta is the best. Market is always unpredictable. Even the leading bitcoin loses its value. But there are a few things you can do to select the best ICO  for you. You can search the net for backgrounds and comments about them. Try looking ICO lists and scan through them. Make sure that the project had shown good market exchanges currently if it is their second time around. Watch more news or  articles on the net about the project. Search the admins and look for info's about them. Maybe this will help you.
Igorpap2

Activity: 238

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:01:07 PM

Thank you!
I advise you to take a closer look at allabout.me.    https://all.me/ru?lang=en
The social network of blockchain era, which combines the advantages of bitcoin and gives users an opportunity to get rewarded.
A very well-known rating agency - digratie awarded them a highest rating - A1.
They have already collected more than $ 16,000,000...on pre sale !
Pre sale 4 will start on March, 26...
armakarisma

Activity: 462

Germany’s First STO

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:02:25 PM

2018 has just been running for 2 months, so I think it very difficult to detect which ico is the best in 2018, but for starters, I think the amon project is pretty good

Braydean

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:11:38 PM

Thank you!

I think this platform can help your problem i see a good future of this project which is their fund already running in vitalbet.com if you know vitalbet this is one of most leading online betting website. The GIFCOIN platform
Which is their fund already buy backed in vitalbet.com
If you are interested you can directly follow to their official website.

http://Https://gifcoin.io

You can find more details here.
crypt0sam

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:44:30 AM

Just discovered Open Platform from TheGobOne's youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihcoIumGHhc -- Is it just me or is this about to blow up?
-Very similar to OmiseGo in their earlier days
-CHANDLER GUO is one of their investors
-As far as I can tell they have all bases covered with their team/whitepaper
-Could actually bring crypto mainstream (This is what we really all want right?Huh??)
Very excited about this one
cryptopierre

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:59:27 AM

Hi Guys,
I recently heard about OPEN Platform and their ICO. Analyzing the white paper and Telegram have provided positive prospects for this ICO. They are providing a unique platform and I am really excited about this one.

This could change crypto market. Would love to hear your thoughts on this.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:09:59 AM

There are lots of good ICO for this year and also there are lots of scam ICO that is why be careful on choosing ICO always do dip analyze about their project by reading their white paper and checking the background of their team. Also good project has a real products that can be used by many investors/people.

andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:25:33 AM

It's only the month of February and it's hard to conclude which is the best ICO in this year 2018 because we know there are many incoming ICOs. Let's talk about this topic on December 31, 2018 to conclude which is the best.
OTOCASH

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

OTOCASH (OTO)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:33:05 AM

You've heard about OTOCASH ?

A Future Currency Is With OTOCASH (OTO) Token - www.otocash.io

===== OTOCASH (OTO) =====
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:34:37 AM

i had a whole list of quality ICOs but now almost all of them already ended.
1) CREDITS
2) DEBITUM network

3)FORTY SEVEN (ongoing)
4)ICOPASS (not started)

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:44:51 AM

In my opinion some project that development health industry that use blockchain technology and AI/Artificial Intelegence will be massive potential because this is something new in cryptocurrency market. And the purpose of the project also interesting and give advantages for humand kind in the world.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
ducatitalia

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

100% Positive EBAY Feedback Since 2001

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:47:55 AM

In terms of value versus potential...this little ICO that no one has heard of could be the next superstar. The best ICO you've never heard of...

CoinLion (LION) https://coinlion.com/ just sold-out its ICO and burned over 100,000,000 tokens today:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xa9bcede2730264a4e541d2e442766690fdbc0606fef8c5774842bdaee320fb8d

Think of it as the anti-Telegram ICO...no hype, all substance...

Top Bitrated Escrow Service: Racer Great BTC Resources: www.thebtcboss.com
Interest Free Loans: Here BTC:1MBFDLK3s9Nzk7Anfzx2GvhUo7DEBqFz7W
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: