Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:21:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution  (Read 71533 times)
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:10:59 PM

it took several months before an update was given that the team will finally update the code, this is after the community has been complaining for awhile about the lack of action from the devs part. Like i said no one asked for an ip block but an imminent algo change to limit the impact would have been nice. But they waited till the coin fell from a stable 1k to lower 200 sat to act, all the while giving the player enough time to accumulate to basically control the value for a really long time.  As for the perceived general positive conduct on discord, it quite obvious that any deviation from the general happy go lucky, its raining shrapnel but its all good comment will result in a ban under the guise that banning fud Grin

Oh and its easy to talk about letting it go, when you don't have several thousands invested when stability was attained at 1k, and watched that invest blew to pieces due to inaction from the dev. Wouldn't be that bad if there wasn't an acct with 2 million coins waiting to dump soon as there is a perceived growth and we also don't have a player (who has made it obvious, he is not interested in positively affecting the value) that is basically in position to control the value for a really long time.

So, am sure there are enough shills to post how great every thing is, and i will provide the info related to the other side of the coin. so a prospective investor has the full story.

holy shit stfu already!

ARO being re-distributed early in its life is happening now.  how the hell do you know or not if other whales are buying up?  2 million coins at this price isn't THAT much, shit you want me to buy up more coins......I will just do you stop posting.  we're not all crying for current TEMPORARY losses here.  like it's been said a hundred times, what's done is done and it's not the end of the fucking world, the path fwd is not as dire as you make it out to be.

it's almost like at this point YOU are the one trying to keep the price down to accumulate more given all your hate posts hahaha....hhhhhmmmmmmm something to think about.  if you really are just whiny as hell then man up, hold, and wait for when ARO will really be something (it's been stated awhile this coin won't do much for awhile, so i dunno how/why you're still crying about price, especially in the 1 to 10c range lol).  you have no control over the coin or price anyhow so all you can do is ride the waves like the rest of us.  many of us are looking way beyond current standing...it's time you did too.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:08:00 AM

it took several months before an update was given that the team will finally update the code, this is after the community has been complaining for awhile about the lack of action from the devs part. Like i said no one asked for an ip block but an imminent algo change to limit the impact would have been nice. But they waited till the coin fell from a stable 1k to lower 200 sat to act, all the while giving the player enough time to accumulate to basically control the value for a really long time.  As for the perceived general positive conduct on discord, it quite obvious that any deviation from the general happy go lucky, its raining shrapnel but its all good comment will result in a ban under the guise that banning fud Grin

Oh and its easy to talk about letting it go, when you don't have several thousands invested when stability was attained at 1k, and watched that invest blew to pieces due to inaction from the dev. Wouldn't be that bad if there wasn't an acct with 2 million coins waiting to dump soon as there is a perceived growth and we also don't have a player (who has made it obvious, he is not interested in positively affecting the value) that is basically in position to control the value for a really long time.

So, am sure there are enough shills to post how great every thing is, and i will provide the info related to the other side of the coin. so a prospective investor has the full story.

holy shit stfu already!

ARO being re-distributed early in its life is happening now.  how the hell do you know or not if other whales are buying up?  2 million coins at this price isn't THAT much, shit you want me to buy up more coins......I will just do you stop posting.  we're not all crying for current TEMPORARY losses here.  like it's been said a hundred times, what's done is done and it's not the end of the fucking world, the path fwd is not as dire as you make it out to be.

it's almost like at this point YOU are the one trying to keep the price down to accumulate more given all your hate posts hahaha....hhhhhmmmmmmm something to think about.  if you really are just whiny as hell then man up, hold, and wait for when ARO will really be something (it's been stated awhile this coin won't do much for awhile, so i dunno how/why you're still crying about price, especially in the 1 to 10c range lol).  you have no control over the coin or price anyhow so all you can do is ride the waves like the rest of us.  many of us are looking way beyond current standing...it's time you did too.

Again, my post is mean't to keep new investors aware of the full story regarding the coin to help guide them while deciding to invest, so if you already positively biased about the coin and hate reading negative post but truthful post about the project, then plz ignore/ block my profile.Thanks.

Left to to the shill and those that hate on the individual that doesn't spew bullish bullshit thru a rainstorm, the thread will be filled with nonsense about how great everything is and what a bright future that's ahead. However, either you ignorant or you really ignorant, if you think my post on this thread has anything to do with the negative impact on the value. You can thank the dev for that. The guy who was allowed time to severely dump and accumulate millions of coin due to algo limitation is probably more impacted in that situation. And he owns enough coins and has made it known from the beginning that he has no interest in positively impacting the value, so get use to that for awhile.

Left up to you, this info shouldn't constantly stay in the forefront, rather, i should spill rainbow colored feces on the project and state that its gold. If i was getting ready to buy this i will appreciate that the info on the forefront is that their is a malicious holder with 2 million coin waiting to dump and i would also like to know that the individual who owns enough coin and is currently controlling the value was responsible for dumping it from a stable 1k to upper 100sats and he has made it known from his action that he has no interest in positively impacting the price and will be controlling the value for a really long time. So just block my post if you have issue with my comment and post your bullish bullshit to counter my post, but at least the whole spectrum will be represented.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
erdnapa

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:19:37 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 04:30:13 AM by erdnapa

[...]
dumping it from a stable 1k to upper 100sats
[...]
Mind showing me that stable 1k period on the following chart?

isdora

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:21:38 AM

I think the project is having a noise right now, many people are having an interest about DV8coin. They are gathering information about it, and i think this is a good start for a project. Keep up the good work  team. I do believe that this will be a successful COIN
sluggo

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

Shitcoin Bliss

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:31:31 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 07:53:44 AM by sluggo

holy shit stfu already!

it's almost like at this point YOU are the one trying to keep the price down to accumulate more given all your hate posts hahaha....hhhhhmmmmmmm something to think about.  if you really are just whiny as hell then man up, hold, and wait for when ARO will really be something (it's been stated awhile this coin won't do much for awhile, so i dunno how/why you're still crying about price, especially in the 1 to 10c range lol).  you have no control over the coin or price anyhow so all you can do is ride the waves like the rest of us.  many of us are looking way beyond current standing...it's time you did too.

Again, my post is mean't to keep new investors aware of the full story regarding the coin to help guide them while deciding to invest, so if you already positively biased about the coin and hate reading negative post but truthful post about the project, then plz ignore/ block my profile.Thanks.

Left to to the shill and those that hate on the individual that doesn't spew bullish bullshit thru a rainstorm, the thread will be filled with nonsense about how great everything is and what a bright future that's ahead. However, either you ignorant or you really ignorant, if you think my post on this thread has anything to do with the negative impact on the value. You can thank the dev for that. The guy who was allowed time to severely dump and accumulate millions of coin due to algo limitation is probably more impacted in that situation. And he owns enough coins and has made it known from the beginning that he has no interest in positively impacting the value, so get use to that for awhile.

Left up to you, this info shouldn't constantly stay in the forefront, rather, i should spill rainbow colored feces on the project and state that its gold. If i was getting ready to buy this i will appreciate that the info on the forefront is that their is a malicious holder with 2 million coin waiting to dump and i would also like to know that the individual who owns enough coin and is currently controlling the value was responsible for dumping it from a stable 1k to upper 100sats and he has made it known from his action that he has no interest in positively impacting the price and will be controlling the value for a really long time. So just block my post if you have issue with my comment and post your bullish bullshit to counter my post, but at least the whole spectrum will be represented.

You keep copy pasting the same thing. Here you stated "I personally advised several friends to invest close to 5 btc when it seem the coin was really stable/ floor was at 1000 sat".  It is so painfully obvious your just salty about buying the top and looking for a way to justify your poor investment timing.
Mr. Sovereign

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:22:54 PM

It's always the failures that have to blame everyone else for their misfortunes.  Any normal person would have just sold and left under having no confidence in the dev. 

If I spent time harassing every dev because a coin I bought dropped immediately afterwards, I would be doing nothing but posting on this forum since 2014.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:08:45 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 03:48:50 PM by Piston Honda

holy shit stfu already!

herp derp.

lmao "bullish bullshit?"  where the fuck did i saw i was bullish about this project?  i'm more bullish than bearish and i've said many times "2019"...hint hint, a long time from now.  you have it set in your brain me/others are trying to make it rainbows and everything is mint when we aren't, you're the one going over the top whining about stuff that it's all shit and bad and will be forever lol.  i'm usually the one attacking coins (like i said already you aren't 100% wrong but there's a point to where you've gone off the deep end lol).  and no, i and others are not scared your posts will hurt this project or investment if that's what you're thinking (or hoping) for.

we're just pointing our your fallacies and it's obvious you find the need to keep venting when things went south.  we all know...yes....keep sharing if you want but you're wasting your time.  ppl will DYOR and buy if they want to...i don't give a shit if they do or not, i'm sure others don't but volume is nice.

the whole market (and ARO) are a buy now, so you should be happy there is good volume for a relatively unknown coin like this.  that means ppl are buying.  so shut up and hold, since you're down you may as well lol.  wait for bulls to return or leave with a loss.  

there are both positives and negatives about it but the positives outweigh the negatives, and with time there's no reason this coin tech AND PRICE should be nicely up in the future given the fundamentals.  it's not that hard man, don't let it eat at you so badly.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 04:11:20 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 09:50:35 PM by Islapdonkey

bump

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sluggo

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

Shitcoin Bliss

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:55:17 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 07:55:54 AM by sluggo

The shills have spoken, so i will just bump this. For the individual wondering where the stable 1k floor is, do your own research, this coin was in a market and maintained a stable floor of 1k for several months before making it into CMC, and the dump was easily correlated to the entrance of the aforementioned player who was given the time to abuse the algo limitations. Notice how no one has countered that anything i said is false rather the opinion is i should stop talking about it/labeling it as fud. Anyway, carry on.

holy shit stfu already!

There was no abuse of the algorithm, if you are trying to say that because someone had a large amount of cloud services that enabled a large hash rate is abusing the algo, then I am sorry, but every other coin out there is being abused.  I know it is hard to admit your wrong and that you poorly advised all your buddies to invest in a volatile altcoin during a bear market.     inc copy paste response
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 09:53:26 PM

The shills have spoken, so i will just bump this. For the individual wondering where the stable 1k floor is, do your own research, this coin was in a market and maintained a stable floor of 1k for several months before making it into CMC, and the dump was easily correlated to the entrance of the aforementioned player who was given the time to abuse the algo limitations.
 As for ppl stating there was no issue with one acct controlling over 50% of the hashrate in a supposedly decentralized project, i wonder why the algo update was then implemented if all was well with the prior state.  Notice how no one has countered that anything i said is false rather the opinion is i should stop talking about it/labeling it as fud. Anyway, carry on.

holy shit stfu already!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

https://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Epic_bb4a1e_1108747.jpg

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:37:00 PM

Can someone explain the mining to me?  Whats up with the CPU and GPU blocks?
OvErLoDe1

Activity: 230
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 07:41:02 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 07:05:22 PM by OvErLoDe1

Can someone explain the mining to me?  Whats up with the CPU and GPU blocks?

On CPU blocks (even numbers) the mining algorithm is optimised for CPU mining, however GPU's can be used but will at best only behave at most like a top end CPU (around 197 h/s for a 1080ti)

On GPU blocks (odd numbers) the mining algorithm is optimised for GPU mining, however CPU's can still be used and will perform much better, for example a top end i7 is possible to produce around 180-190 h/s

On the GPU blocks, you can expect up to 2,200 h/s from an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080ti with some overclocking settings

Hope this explains everything

DERO
(https://dero-node-overlode.mysrv.cloud/dero-mining-pool)
DERO Community Pools
HashPi

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:44:56 PM

ArionumPool.com is giving away 100 ARO to a random miner mining on our pool every Monday. See the complete details, here.

You can start mining on ArionumPool by connecting your miners to:
Code:
http://mine.arionumpool.com
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:20:05 PM

On CPU blocks (even numbers) the mining algorithm is optimised for CPU mining, however GPU's can be used but will at best only behave at most like a top end CPU (around 30-32 h/s for a 1080ti)

On GPU blocks (odd numbers) the mining algorithm is optimised for GPU mining, however CPU's can still be used and will perform much better, for example a top end i7 is possible to produce around 180-190 h/s

On the GPU blocks, you can expect up to 2,200 h/s from an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080ti with some overclocking settings

Thank you.  Makes perfect sense.  Amazing that info isn't on the first page or any of the pools!  Is there any way to get a somewhat accurate calculations of earnings?  Like if someone has an i7 and a 1080, any idea what that would average per day?  Currently I have my cpu pointed to boinc research so just trying to see if this is a viable alternative.
OvErLoDe1

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 04:24:39 PM

On CPU blocks (even numbers) the mining algorithm is optimised for CPU mining, however GPU's can be used but will at best only behave at most like a top end CPU (around 30-32 h/s for a 1080ti)

Thank you.  Makes perfect sense.  Amazing that info isn't on the first page or any of the pools!  Is there any way to get a somewhat accurate calculations of earnings?  Like if someone has an i7 and a 1080, any idea what that would average per day?  Currently I have my cpu pointed to boinc research so just trying to see if this is a viable alternative.

As long as you know what h/s you get for your CPU and GPU mining ARO then this is the most accurate recent calculator - https://www.homologation-drone.net/aro/

DERO
DERO Community Pools
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:25:27 PM

Are you planning to be listed on another exchanges? Mecatrox is a great one, but your coin has a wilder potential than 1 exchange Smiley
OvErLoDe1

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 04:45:43 PM

Are you planning to be listed on another exchanges? Mecatrox is a great one, but your coin has a wilder potential than 1 exchange Smiley

We currently have a community funded donation page to help towards the cost of our next exchange listing, as this is one of our priorities

DERO
DERO Community Pools
OvErLoDe1

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 07:06:01 PM

Correction to my above statement, a GTX1080ti will achieve around 197 h/s on CPU blocks with some overclocking

DERO
DERO Community Pools
Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 01:23:52 AM

I personally get 2 H/s on GPU for CPU blocks...

Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: