Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:38:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution  (Read 71533 times)
OvErLoDe1

Activity: 230
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:06:49 AM

WTF is that shit on HashPi pool?
fckng cloud cheaters, diff almost doubled after this shit has appeared at hashpi pool.

If it makes you feel any better, the high hash rate is actually being recorded because on GPU blocks, CPU hashrate increases, but it also means that CPU's are competing with GPU's, something you well know they cannot do as well.

So in theory, his actual speed is probably only about a tenth of this

DERO
(https://dero-node-overlode.mysrv.cloud/dero-mining-pool)
DERO Community Pools

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xs.over

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:34:45 AM

Round 2
Fight  Grin Cry

well if you have the money to rent Amazon then i guess you can do dat
Lol. I'll tell you one secret.
mining Arionum on AWS rented power isn't profitable.
Just one more cloud cheater is raping network and legit miners
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:52:39 AM

Round 2
Fight  Grin Cry

On this price, its not profitable whether you mine it with your own machines or renting cloud services.....unless you don't pay for electricity or the cloud services themselves.

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
xs.over

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:10:36 PM

Round 2
Fight  Grin Cry

On this price, its not profitable whether you mine it with your own machines or renting cloud services.....unless you don't pay for electricity or the cloud services themselves.
funny stories...
purchasing coins straight from the exchange or thru escrow you'll get at lest 30% more coins than if you'll mining with aws rented powers.
This is just another cloud cheater who do not pay for rented power.
that's all
Moshen

Activity: 147
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:18:52 PM

xberg
Congratulations, I'm too lazy to overcome captcha (will cost just 7 cents a day btw Grin)
Will you add API to your calc or should I just remove ARO from my (free) service? Of course I can use pool data to calc everything myself, but again, too lazy, and ARO is not profitable, so it's hanging by a thread...

U can remove that and sponge away ur service along with ur sites and server metadata. I will think of taking everything over and revitalizing the core of the crypto essence. Everything will need to be updated, and my connections need to be refreshed too. Otherwise it would be too hard to keep pace and hold the position of a serious contender in this space let along other arrangements.
Pon13

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 12:19:37 PM

Round 2
Fight  Grin Cry

funny stories...
purchasing coins straight from the exchange or thru escrow you'll get at lest 30% more coins than if you'll mining with aws rented powers.
This is just another cloud cheater who do not pay for rented power.
that's all

that is highly possible. unfortunately we don't have proofs but still if someone has the benefit of not paying while using electricity, cloud services, etc. i wouldn't consider it cheating. i would just consider this individual super lucky....printing money for free

Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 04:41:17 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 04:52:01 PM by Mikanoshi

U can remove that and sponge away ur service along with ur sites and server metadata. I will think of taking everything over and revitalizing the core of the crypto essence. Everything will need to be updated, and my connections need to be refreshed too. Otherwise it would be too hard to keep pace and hold the position of a serious contender in this space let along other arrangements.
Who are you and why are you writing this nonsense? Not a single word in understandable.
Anyway, I switched to my own calculations and turned out they are a lot more accurate.
Also it was much easier than circumventing unnecessary restrictions. First they post public data without any user agreement, then try to restrict it for some reason.

Mikanoshi

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 04:44:21 PM

if someone has the benefit of not paying while using electricity, cloud services, etc. i wouldn't consider it cheating. i would just consider this individual super lucky....printing money for free
You are basically saying that if someone hacks you and steals your crypto they are making free money and are a fine lucky people. Well, it's your right to have this stupid opinion Cheesy

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 05:23:15 PM

if someone has the benefit of not paying while using electricity, cloud services, etc. i wouldn't consider it cheating. i would just consider this individual super lucky....printing money for free
You are basically saying that if someone hacks you and steals your crypto they are making free money and are a fine lucky people. Well, it's your right to have this stupid opinion Cheesy

Oh Mr Pon13 your honor, we should have parades for thief, hustlers and swindlers cos my my my!!! what an honor it is to see their fine work in conning unsuspecting individuals out of their hard earned money. Give em multiple hip hip hoorays!!!!!!!!!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 05:24:26 PM

bump
@Islapdonkey You continue to lie and exaggerate as you've been doing for a very long time. There's a good reason you got banned from discord, although i had my doubts regarding this decision at first, your last messages here just prove it was an excellent idea.

Regarding the dump, it was to be expected considering the exchange was on maintenance for almost a month. There's not a single guy dumping, there are a lot of miners looking to cash in.

As for the price, it's not my job to pump it, keep it pumped or do ANYTHING to affect the price. The market should regulate itself, that's not a dev's job. There's no ico here so spare me with the demands to fix your price.

I'm sure you'll continue with the same bs, so this is the final message you'll get from me.

I wasn't expecting any message from you your honor, so you can save yourself the headache of replying. As for claims about lies and exaggeration, all one need to do is peruse this thread to learn otherwise. You actively promoted Octaex on discord/BTCtalk but when they pulled an exit scam, you denied culpability while one of your marketing admins (SLPTOME) made fun of members who use the exchange on discord.

You  and most of the individuals on discord were aware that a lone miner was the main culprit for contributing to a major dump of the price from a stable point of 1k+ to the lower 200 sat ( other miners dump, but we all know who was getting most of the block and doing majority of the dump) shit that why you finally updated the algo Grin and even though the action of this individual was discovered early, you choose to do nothing about it to protect this investors who spent tons to maintaqin stability over 1k+, you waited for months, till the price was decimated to the lower 200s before taking action. One of your marketing admin even acknowledged that an immediate action was not taken. As i mentioned before, if your personal finance was involved, i doubt you would have taken no action in updating the algo while you watch your investment squander from a stable value of 1k+ sat to lower 200.

So, i will repeat it again this was not an organic dump dictated by the mass which is inevitable, rather this was a dump orchestrated by one lone individual who was allowed to abuse the algo limitations for several months when his action could have easily been curtailed if the dev choose to take immediate action and update the algo to protect their investors. in any other institution except for crypto, you will be investigated for collusion but due to the nature of the scene, there is no proof to support the suspicion

Again, this is like monero admins choosing to do nothing for months to update/ protect their investors when bitmain decided to release a miner that would have decimated the price. Monero still recorded loss that correlated with the current bear market, but if their admin had done nothing to protect their investors, the current price of monero would be beyond horrendous.

So, no one ever asked you to pump the price, not once was it mentioned in any of my statement. Shit we all know you not investing your money into this project or you wouldn't let a lone miner get away with abusing the limitations on the algo for several months and destroying the coin's value. We all know its nothing but gain for you.
 The question is why you choose to do nothing about the algo limitation for several months (when you discovered/made aware that a lone individual was abusing the algo. You waited till this guy had decimated the price from a stable 1k+ to the lower 200sat and accumulated enough coin to shoot to the top of the leader board by several million coins before an action was taken) Now if that don't seem suspicion then i don't know.

Its quite obvious from my several post that the dump i was talking about has nothing to do with today's dumps. Shit i been talking about it for days, rather its related to the dump due to lack of action from your end that enabled one lone individual(which is easily verifiable from researching block allocation and a constant topic on discord) to destroy the value of the coin for several month while accumulating enough coins to easily manipulate that value for a really long time.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pon13

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:30:41 AM

i'm not saying that i agree with that (kind of behaviour) nor i consider it a hack though.

all i 'm saying is that if anyone had that kind of "privilege"...which seems to be the case here...would logically use it. including you two...cause its like printing free money. unless you believe that crypto world is a world of angels and good, kind, mellow people that look for each other and everyone's prosperity rather than wild wild west.
now smoke a spliffy and chill the fuck down you cry-babies.

you 're not the only one in a loss here. i just don't cry about it and at least i managed to withdraw my aro before the octaex exit scam.

it's crypto not kindergarten.   Sad Roll Eyes Angry

Mikanoshi

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:34:17 PM

Someone else is paying for used electricity and hacked cloud servers, so it is literally a theft.
P.S. I never bought a single ARO, so I lost nothing.

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 04:23:07 PM

i'm not saying that i agree with that (kind of behaviour) nor i consider it a hack though.

all i 'm saying is that if anyone had that kind of "privilege"...which seems to be the case here...would logically use it. including you two...cause its like printing free money. unless you believe that crypto world is a world of angels and good, kind, mellow people that look for each other and everyone's prosperity rather than wild wild west.
now smoke a spliffy and chill the fuck down you cry-babies.

you 're not the only one in a loss here. i just don't cry about it and at least i managed to withdraw my aro before the octaex exit scam.

it's crypto not kindergarten.   Sad Roll Eyes Angry

And your dev was made aware of this individual; printing free money pretty early in the game and could have chosen to act immediately to stop his action rather he chose to not take action for months till the perpetrator had severely dumped the price (which was stable for several months) and accumulated enough coins to control the coin's value for a really long time. Thus the reason why this cry baby as you like to state will make sure to keep that info on the forefront cos in any other platform this guys will be investigated for collusion cos it has all the signs of that.

Also they made sure to promote an exchange that ended up stealing several hundred thousand from their investors and currently has 2-3 million waiting to dump on the market, so prospective investors need to be kept aware of all this info. You guys can't run around complaining about mass adoption but bitch when steps are taken to hold this devs accountable (always bewildered by the sheep mindset that i constantly encounter in this sphere. The mindset where the dev is considered godly and incapable of mistake) cos we all know that in order to facilitate adoption, all this cowboys bullshit that we simply attribute as part of crypto needs to be absolved and made a thing of the past.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ProEvo1433

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:02:27 PM

This is what weed does to your brain
We have the perfect example above
This piece of crap just can't agree the obvious
He is a shitty trader and a cry baby blaming other people for his mistakes
Get a life! Go outside! Stop doing drugs!
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 09:08:53 PM

Funny when an individual has nothing tangible to offer/support their sentiment, they usually result to insult with hope to get their point across. As i have mentioned several time, my post is mean't to keep a potential investor abreast on all facets related to the coin, not just the shill aspect. There is a significant difference between an organic dump from the mass and a dump mostly orchestrated by one individual. This is meant to be a decentralized platform after all. So, If you have an issue with my post or biased cos you have already invested, then please do yourself a favor and block my account, cos my quips are not meant for you. Take care:)

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pon13

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 06:31:00 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2018, 06:49:47 AM by Pon13

This is what weed does to your brain
We have the perfect example above
This piece of crap just can't agree the obvious
He is a shitty trader and a cry baby blaming other people for his mistakes
Get a life! Go outside! Stop doing drugs!

ProEvo(lution?). For having the word evo(lution) in your name, you seem much unevolved. go back to church man. technology and drugs are evil. i guess you re not listening to any music. look what weed has done to those musician...shiiiiiiiiit. creativity is evil & satan is everywhere. Even Carl Sagan became too much rational from smoking it.....these hippies destroying the world with their ideas and research. fuckin weed.... Grin Roll Eyes

Islapdonkey, i know all of these information. i am here from the beggining. It's just like many issues in life...it is what it is. Sometimes we accept it sometimes no but should always move on.

Price is slowly going up again. We'll see.

HashPi

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:16:38 PM

ArionumPool.com has given away 400 ARO to random miners on our pool so far. Start mining on our pool for a chance to win some free ARO Smiley.

Code:
http://mine.arionumpool.com

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:42:23 PM

Funny when an individual has nothing tangible to offer/support their sentiment, they usually result to insult with hope to get their point across. As i have mentioned several time, my post is mean't to keep a potential investor abreast on all facets related to the coin, not just the shill aspect. There is a significant difference between an organic dump from the mass and a dump mostly orchestrated by one individual. This is meant to be a decentralized platform after all. So, If you have an issue with my post or biased cos you have already invested, then please do yourself a favor and block my account, cos my quips are not meant for you. Take care:)

dude you haven't been paying attention to ALL the rest of crypto or what?? LOL

seriously, this is a long term project and ROI would be as well, so shut up and hold or just sell at a loss and go buy something else.  the current price difference given the volume is nothing to even barely WHINE about right now fuck sakes.

how the hell do you not know other whales aren't buying up at these discount prices too, and not to dump Wink  .......

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:12:40 AM

dude you haven't been paying attention to ALL the rest of crypto or what?? LOL

seriously, this is a long term project and ROI would be as well, so shut up and hold or just sell at a loss and go buy something else.  the current price difference given the volume is nothing to even barely WHINE about right now fuck sakes.

how the hell do you not know other whales aren't buying up at these discount prices too, and not to dump Wink  .......

I could have sworn that your last post prior to this was quoting AroDev last message and adding an insult directed towards me. I wonder why it was deleted. Maybe you rather chat in civil manners, though am perplexed cos its not what am use to seeing from your other encounters from ppl you don't agree with on the thread. You do love dissing out those insults out.

Anyway, i have been paying attention to the result of crypto and like i have mentioned several times, there is a difference btw an organic dump dictated by the mass and a dump mostly orchestrated by one individual. Especially when the activity was detected quite early and could have easily been nullified. I will keep repeating that in any other sector this guys will be investigated for collusion, cos the mass detected this quite early and zero action was taken to alleviate the issue for a lengthy amount of time.

As for the current price, why don't you try to deposit your coin and sell it. Or how about you buy and try to move it out of mercatox? You can't because it was placed on maintenance several days before the pump, just the same way merc placed it on maintenance about 2 months ago and pumped the price to 700, then took it off maintenance and it effectively crashed down to 200 sat within a day.

As for what the whales are doing, its none of my concern cos as i already mentioned that  "my post is meant to keep a potential investor abreast on all facets related to the coin, not just the shill aspect" What they do with that info is up to them but i intend to also keep the negative aspect such as (the presence of 2 million coins in a malicious account ready to be dumped at anytime, plus the presence of a leaderboad board holder who has the ability to  negatively control/impact the coin's value for really long time) in the forefront. And please don't hesitate to block my account if you have any issue with post.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Mr. Sovereign

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:08:32 PM

These are going to be sitting at $3 one day and this guy is still going to be sitting around like "yeah but this one time back in 2018..."   Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: