Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:20:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution  (Read 71533 times)
marques99

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:05:39 PM

Cryptopia exchange slogan has been shouting for a month. Why can't we make an open exchange?

What is an open exchange? A open source one or what do you mean?

I think he means a decentralized exchange (DEX).  Some are live, but are not advance enough to handle a coin like ARO.  Also I recommend everyone to report Islapdonkey to the mods for spamming this thread.  Now b/c I mention his name, we all know he post the same crap let again in his solo FUD campaign.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JustMe22

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:50:35 PM

Cryptopia exchange slogan has been shouting for a month. Why can't we make an open exchange?

I think he means a decentralized exchange (DEX).  Some are live, but are not advance enough to handle a coin like ARO.  Also I recommend everyone to report Islapdonkey to the mods for spamming this thread.  Now b/c I mention his name, we all know he post the same crap let again in his solo FUD campaign.

I got it, yes I know that DEXs are not advanced enough or the devs are too lazy to implement custom coins.
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:48:48 PM

What is the command to run only GPU (not CPU) please on Windows Using RX580.

Something like
ariominer.exe --mode autotune --block-type GPU --intensity-start 1 --intensity-stop 10 --autotune-step-time 30 ?

How many coin are you expecting to get per day please

Thanks,
Sam
HashPi

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:09:57 PM

We've given away 700 ARO to random miners on our pool. Join us for a chance to win some free Arionum! Tongue

ArionumPool.com

Connect your miners to:

Code:
http://mine.arionumpool.com

Giveaway details here: https://arionumpool.com/stats.php?q=giveaway
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:49:42 PM

bump like cool ppl do

Cheesy

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:04:21 PM

ARO is about to be listed on Cryptopia according to updates in community.

I'd get in and HODL on. There's quite a bit of unnecessary friction here for some reason.

Thank me later, or just make your own decisions.

Buy the rumor, sell the news.
Is ARO going to get listed on Cryptopia?
Thanks
erdnapa

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:54:06 AM

Is ARO going to get listed on Cryptopia?
Thanks
Yes. Unclear when it will go live as it needs custom integration, since it is a unique coin.
Namiks

Activity: 292
Merit: 252

I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:08:47 PM

It's a bit silent in here.

That announcement of almost nothing on Blockfolio is cool. More updates being released to a wider audience.

Crypto was created to liberate the individual. Decentralisation matters.
aidenmoss

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:33:40 PM

Collect these coins before the mass marketing begins. This is going to be next raiblocks like run. I will definitely sell a portion when that run happens, but still hold on to this for the long haul due to the massive potential this build-from-scratch framework has.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 02:53:53 AM

I think he means a decentralized exchange (DEX).  Some are live, but are not advance enough to handle a coin like ARO.  Also I recommend everyone to report Islapdonkey to the mods for spamming this thread.  Now b/c I mention his name, we all know he post the same crap let again in his solo FUD campaign.

Right cos am the one at wrong here (last i check am just stating facts) but since you choose to report my post with hope to hide the info presented from the front page, i will make sure to start replying to your messages and make sure the impliedd info is presented.

So for potential investors thinking about investing in this coin, make sure to do a thorough research before making your decision. You are dealing with a dev that lead several investors astray and hype an exchange that ended up stealing several hundred thousand from their investors. Same dev was made aware that a sole miner was abusing a limitation to the algo and did nothing to hamper the act. He wanted till the aforementioned miner dumped the coin from a solid stable point of 1000 sat to 200sat before taking any form of action. Personally, (emphasis on personal opinion) i think this guys in cohesion with the miner and quite possibly the aforementioned exchange, use this coin as a vehicle to con several hundred thousand out of the early investor. Quite sad when you think about the fact that this where the individual who supported the project rom the beginning, if you dare go to discord and bring up this topic, you will be automatically banned for apparently fudding SMH.

By the way, the wallet on mercatox has been in maintenance for several months now, so the current price is heavily manipulated cos ppl can't even deposit their coin to sell on the exchange, so again do an extensive research, read back a couple of pages before you decide to invest. for those that it ails cos i choose not to talk about things that is not mindless shilling, you can just block my account as i have mentioned several time, so you don't have to see my post. Take care.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:21:15 AM

We've given away 700 ARO to random miners on our pool. Join us for a chance to win some free Arionum! Tongue

ArionumPool.com

Connect your miners to:

Code:

What do we need to do, in order to get the 700 ARO? Just mine on your pool or is also something else? Ty for the answer!
Mr. Sovereign

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:25:15 PM

I think he means a decentralized exchange (DEX).  Some are live, but are not advance enough to handle a coin like ARO.  Also I recommend everyone to report Islapdonkey to the mods for spamming this thread.  Now b/c I mention his name, we all know he post the same crap let again in his solo FUD campaign.

Right cos am the one at wrong here (last i check am just stating facts) but since you choose to report my post with hope to hide the info presented from the front page, i will make sure to start replying to your messages and make sure the impliedd info is presented.

So for potential investors thinking about investing in this coin, make sure to do a thorough research before making your decision. You are dealing with a dev that lead several investors astray and hype an exchange that ended up stealing several hundred thousand from their investors. Same dev was made aware that a sole miner was abusing a limitation to the algo and did nothing to hamper the act. He wanted till the aforementioned miner dumped the coin from a solid stable point of 1000 sat to 200sat before taking any form of action. Personally, (emphasis on personal opinion) i think this guys in cohesion with the miner and quite possibly the aforementioned exchange, use this coin as a vehicle to con several hundred thousand out of the early investor. Quite sad when you think about the fact that this where the individual who supported the project rom the beginning, if you dare go to discord and bring up this topic, you will be automatically banned for apparently fudding SMH.

By the way, the wallet on mercatox has been in maintenance for several months now, so the current price is heavily manipulated cos ppl can't even deposit their coin to sell on the exchange, so again do an extensive research, read back a couple of pages before you decide to invest. for those that it ails cos i choose not to talk about things that is not mindless shilling, you can just block my account as i have mentioned several time, so you don't have to see my post. Take care.

I wouldn't have known any other way to accumulate ARO without the 1 exchange it was on, shady as it was.  So I am grateful at knowing where it could be purchased and I also made sure to move everything I bought immediately.  Sometimes newer coins have to rest at lesser known and sometimes dangerous exchanges until they prove worth of the better platforms.  Its a risk we take with newer coins.

The rest is just baseless paranoid conspiracy that borders on libel.  If you feel that strongly, you better be contacting the proper authorities. 

Still just reads like someone who bought at the wrong time and then got butthurt from being banned from a discord when he started blaming everyone else but himself for having bad luck.  Every coin has one unfortunately  Cry
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 02:51:53 AM

I wouldn't have known any other way to accumulate ARO without the 1 exchange it was on, shady as it was.  So I am grateful at knowing where it could be purchased and I also made sure to move everything I bought immediately.  Sometimes newer coins have to rest at lesser known and sometimes dangerous exchanges until they prove worth of the better platforms.  Its a risk we take with newer coins.

The rest is just baseless paranoid conspiracy that borders on libel.  If you feel that strongly, you better be contacting the proper authorities.  

Still just reads like someone who bought at the wrong time and then got butthurt from being banned from a discord when he started blaming everyone else but himself for having bad luck.  Every coin has one unfortunately  Cry

Well, sir this butthurt individual actually bought this coin OTC before it was even listed on octaex, and i actively promoted it and got a lot (emphasis on alot) of ppl  interested in the project. Several friends were still on the fence but when a solid stability was maintained at 1k for awhile, they got on board. So, no one will have any complaint if this coin was organically dumped by the mass but when it is a coordinated dump from a sole miner and the dev was made aware of it early on with multiple proofs on discord, but choose to do nothing to curtail the act, then it becomes a problem. Cos it presents a possibility of collusion.

So, excuse me for not been a sheep/not having a problem with losing on an investment by exposing issues that i find shady. Something am sure a fine young sovereign individual like you would not do. So, sadly, crypto is still at a stage where assholes can fuck over their investors and authorities can't be of much help. Am currently dealing with that from oyster pearl. Shit, we dealt with that on octaex too.

Coinmarkets pulled an exit scam but the main butter on that exchange was eca, and the dev took the extra step to track them down and hold them accountable till they came back and released all that fund to their investor. Aro was the bread and butter on octaex, the admins were shilling the shit out of that exchange. There are multiple comments from them on discord about it been reliable and how ppl should use it over otc to create a visible liquidity (that if those comments haven't been scrubbed) but then octaex pulls an exit scam, and their investors lose hundreds of thousand of dollars,  all we get is sorry, there is nothing we can do about it. Even one of the admin went as far as to make fun of ppl on discord for trusting a new exchange.

So yeah, even though my post is not proven and might border on libel if my hypothesis is wrong, in any other sector but crypto, this guys will be investigated for collusion. Last i checked, in the financial sector, collusion is a felony charge and a libel claim is a minor misdemeanor, and there is definitely enough bs from their part to warrant that investigation. So.... yeah. Again, if you are already invested in the coin or positively biased about the project then my post is not meant for you. So if my continuous post is a bother, please block my account so you don't have to see my post anymore. Thanks and take care.

For the prospective investor make sure to read back a few pages to get a full picture of the history of the project and plz be aware that the wallet on mercatox has been on maintenance for really long time, so no one can deposit their coin to sell. So the current price is heavily manipulated.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
marques99

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:00:35 AM

I wouldn't have known any other way to accumulate ARO without the 1 exchange it was on, shady as it was.  So I am grateful at knowing where it could be purchased and I also made sure to move everything I bought immediately.  Sometimes newer coins have to rest at lesser known and sometimes dangerous exchanges until they prove worth of the better platforms.  Its a risk we take with newer coins.

The rest is just baseless paranoid conspiracy that borders on libel.  If you feel that strongly, you better be contacting the proper authorities.  

Still just reads like someone who bought at the wrong time and then got butthurt from being banned from a discord when he started blaming everyone else but himself for having bad luck.  Every coin has one unfortunately  Cry

Well, sir this butthurt individual actually bought this coin OTC before it was even listed on octaex, and i actively promoted it and got a lot (emphasis on alot) of ppl  interested in the project. Several friends were still on the fence but when a solid stability was maintained at 1k for awhile, they got on board. So, no one will have any complaint if this coin was organically dumped by the mass but when it is a coordinated dump from a sole miner and the dev was made aware of it early on with multiple proofs on discord, but choose to do nothing to curtail the act, then it becomes a problem. Cos it presents a possibility of collusion.

So, excuse me for not been a sheep/not having a problem with losing on an investment by exposing issues that i find shady. Something am sure a fine young sovereign individual like you would not do. So, sadly, crypto is still at a stage where assholes can fuck over their investors and authorities can't be of much help. Am currently dealing with that from oyster pearl. Shit, we dealt with that on octaex too.

Coinmarkets pulled an exit scam but the main butter on that exchange was eca, and the dev took the extra step to track them down and hold them accountable till they came back and released all that fund to their investor. Aro was the bread and butter on octaex, the admins were shilling the shit out of that exchange. There are multiple comments from them on discord about it been reliable and how ppl should use it over otc to create a visible liquidity (that if those comments haven't been scrubbed) but then octaex pulls an exit scam, and their investors lose hundreds of thousand of dollars,  all we get is sorry, there is nothing we can do about it. Even one of the admin went as far as to make fun of ppl on discord for trusting a new exchange.

So yeah, even though my post is not proven and might border on libel if my hypothesis is wrong, in any other sector but crypto, this guys will be investigated for collusion. Last i checked, in the financial sector, collusion is a felony charge and a libel claim is a minor misdemeanor, and there is definitely enough bs from their part to warrant that investigation. So.... yeah. Again, if you are already invested in the coin or positively biased about the project then my post is not meant for you. So if my continuous post is a bother, please block my account so you don't have to see my post anymore. Thanks and take care.

For the prospective investor make sure to read back a few pages to get a full picture of the history of the project and plz be aware that the wallet on mercatox has been on maintenance for really long time, so no one can deposit their coin to sell. So the current price is heavily manipulated.

Islapdonkey, do you need a hug?  I think you do, come over here brother!!!  Just move on, its crypto, if you no longer believe in the project, then part ways.  The crypto community overall has become very toxic (see BCH hash war) and the entire crypto scene needs to recover and be positive.  If someone new comes and see your post YES they may not invest in ARO, BUT they will most likely avoid crypto all together due to the amount of negativity created by a few.  But if you want crypto to die as a whole, well.. Continue sir.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 10:55:04 AM

Lets be clear, there is a difference btw unwarranted negativity and warranted negativity. Yet to see anyone complain when a project is been positively hyped, but if a project does something shady we expected to turn a blind eye/ be mum about it, lest you be labelled a fudder. And i don't agree with the sentiment that exposing shady scenarios in a project scares aware investors from crypto, rather it helps investors make educative decisions and foster an environment that ultimately leads to better adoption.

In other for serious institutions/investors to take this sphere serious, this sheep mentality where the dev is always right has to be negated. As i mentioned, in any other sector but crypto there is enough bs from the camp to warrant an investigation for collusion.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:41:53 AM

Islapdonkey, do you need a hug?  I think you do, come over here brother!!!  Just move on, its crypto, if you no longer believe in the project, then part ways.  The crypto community overall has become very toxic (see BCH hash war) and the entire crypto scene needs to recover and be positive.  If someone new comes and see your post YES they may not invest in ARO, BUT they will most likely avoid crypto all together due to the amount of negativity created by a few.  But if you want crypto to die as a whole, well.. Continue sir.

I have ignored him for a long time, he created that account (he got no life dude, he is just a brainless fart) for spam everywhere on bitcointalk.org, he does this on 100's of projects not only here. Put the ignore button and he's gone Smiley

Mr. Sovereign

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

BTC dumped hard when the price was stable for months.  Must be insider conspiracy!  Also, were the devs responsible for the JFK assassination?  Get on it donkeybutt and sleuth it out!   Cheesy
HashPi

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:50:45 PM

ArionumPool.com

Connect your miners to:

Code:

What do we need to do, in order to get the 700 ARO? Just mine on your pool or is also something else? Ty for the answer!

You just need to be mining on the pool for a chance to win 100 ARO. We've given away 800 ARO so far. To be clear, it's 100 ARO given away to a random miner every Monday.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 12:08:31 AM

Am going to reiterate that when ppl don't have legit reasons to counter a point, they usually result to insults with hope of getting their point across. For the individual talking about BTC dump, the dump wasn't coordinated by one sole miner as it seem to be the case with this project. BTC was an organic dump, that is not the situation here (but most are blinded by the greed thus the resentment displayed toward those that do dare to continuously speak about it)

As i aforementioned, am yet to see anyone complain when a project is been positively hyped, but if a project does something shady we are expected to turn a blind eye/be mum about it. However, the same individuals are quick to complain about issues with crypto mass adoption. So, you either in the sphere to blindly flip any coin with no regards, or you actually care about progressing this institution by shining light on shady practices within the sphere (you can't have it both way). I would suggest that anyone that cares, take the time to peruse my post history to see where i stand (yet to make an unwarranted negative comment) Thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
zs10086

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:45:23 AM

Am going to reiterate that when ppl don't have legit reasons to counter a point, they usually result to insults with hope of getting their point across. For the individual talking about BTC dump, the dump wasn't coordinated by one sole miner as it seem to be the case with this project. BTC was an organic dump, that is not the situation here (but most are blinded by the greed thus the resentment displayed toward those that do dare to continuously speak about it)

As i aforementioned, am yet to see anyone complain when a project is been positively hyped, but if a project does something shady we are expected to turn a blind eye/be mum about it. However, the same individuals are quick to complain about issues with crypto mass adoption. So, you either in the sphere to blindly flip any coin with no regards, or you actually care about progressing this institution by shining light on shady practices within the sphere (you can't have it both way). I would suggest that anyone that cares, take the time to peruse my post history to see where i stand (yet to make an unwarranted negative comment) Thanks
How many aro do you have? Smiley Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: