Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:10:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution  (Read 71533 times)
srs231

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:58:38 AM

:)patient

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr. Sovereign

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:32:44 PM

Am going to reiterate that when ppl don't have legit reasons to counter a point, they usually result to insults with hope of getting their point across. For the individual talking about BTC dump, the dump wasn't coordinated by one sole miner as it seem to be the case with this project. BTC was an organic dump, that is not the situation here (but most are blinded by the greed thus the resentment displayed toward those that do dare to continuously speak about it)

As i aforementioned, am yet to see anyone complain when a project is been positively hyped, but if a project does something shady we are expected to turn a blind eye/be mum about it. However, the same individuals are quick to complain about issues with crypto mass adoption. So, you either in the sphere to blindly flip any coin with no regards, or you actually care about progressing this institution by shining light on shady practices within the sphere (you can't have it both way). I would suggest that anyone that cares, take the time to peruse my post history to see where i stand (yet to make an unwarranted negative comment) Thanks

The devs went through every point you made and answered your questions and concerns 1 by 1.  The fact that you are not satisfied with the answers is no ones else's problem but yours.  If you don't have enough evidence to submit these crimes to the proper authorities, then all you are doing spreading unfounded paranoid conspiracies. 

I'll take you serious when you submit your evidence to the authorities and not BCT, the shadiest and most fud filled public forum on the entire internet.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:36:28 PM

Am going to reiterate that when ppl don't have legit reasons to counter a point, they usually result to insults with hope of getting their point across. For the individual talking about BTC dump, the dump wasn't coordinated by one sole miner as it seem to be the case with this project. BTC was an organic dump, that is not the situation here (but most are blinded by the greed thus the resentment displayed toward those that do dare to continuously speak about it)

As i aforementioned, am yet to see anyone complain when a project is been positively hyped, but if a project does something shady we are expected to turn a blind eye/be mum about it. However, the same individuals are quick to complain about issues with crypto mass adoption. So, you either in the sphere to blindly flip any coin with no regards, or you actually care about progressing this institution by shining light on shady practices within the sphere (you can't have it both way). I would suggest that anyone that cares, take the time to peruse my post history to see where i stand (yet to make an unwarranted negative comment) Thanks

The devs went through every point you made and answered your questions and concerns 1 by 1.  The fact that you are not satisfied with the answers is no ones else's problem but yours.  If you don't have enough evidence to submit these crimes to the proper authorities, then all you are doing spreading unfounded paranoid conspiracies. 

I'll take you serious when you submit your evidence to the authorities and not BCT, the shadiest and most fud filled public forum on the entire internet.

i think dude may be legally retarded.  don't worry about answering him.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Algonquin

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:08:09 PM

Its time for a new, clean btctalk thread for ARO. I log on every so often to check in on the activity here and

W

T

F

are people doing still responding to Islapdonkey??? Please for stop engaging with this person. P L E A S E S T O P PLEASE! Just do not respond.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 03:45:56 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2018, 05:13:33 PM by Islapdonkey

The devs went through every point you made and answered your questions and concerns 1 by 1.  The fact that you are not satisfied with the answers is no ones else's problem but yours.  If you don't have enough evidence to submit these crimes to the proper authorities, then all you are doing spreading unfounded paranoid conspiracies.  

I guess you will also take the octaex scam serious, when we submit an evidence to authorities or the prl debacle when bruno goes to jail etc.Sadly this assholes keep getting away with bullshit, cos some scooped up the coin for the low and their greed dictates that they rather the negative info is kept at bay till they can sell for a huge profit. Am yet to see a thief willing admit that they stole from someone, especially an anonymous thief.

As for pistolhondaGrin (the aidos kuneen shill smfh) i love how you dole out insults all over the thread, all one has to do is peruse your post history. Your inability to maintain a legit argument usually results in you doling out massive amount of insult with hope that it hides your true intention/greed lol. Psychology has a good way of explaining such characters and i will leave it at that.

And as i mentioned several times already, just block my account if you already invested/positively biased about the project. My comments is meant to provide a new naive investor with a complete history, not just the shill you rather sell.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:43:09 PM

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
AroDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 12:50:36 AM

We have been investigating the reports from some users whose coins have been stolen. While our analysis did not conclusively discover the full extent of what happened, we did find some phishing sites for the webwallet, and we found security leaks in the web and java / android wallet that may have resulted in full exposure of private / public key pairs. Any wallet created or loaded in the web wallet or java / android wallet is potentially impacted; all the alternate wallets are now deprecated and it is imperative that any user that has used them install either the CLI or the GUI Lightwallet (https://www.arionum.com/), generate new wallets and transfer their coins to the new wallets as soon as possible. If anyone has trouble with the classic wallets, please DM us and we'll help you set them up.

There is no evidence at this time to suggest that the CLI or GUI Lightwallets are impacted, and any wallets created and maintained exclusively in those tools remain safe to the best of our knowledge.

Moving forward, we are carefully reviewing the alternative wallet code to ensure there are no additional security leaks, and do not recommend their use until that process has completed. We thank you for your patience and attention in this matter

icusu

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:45:33 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2018, 04:09:32 AM by icusu

What happened

As we have mentioned multiple times, all of the alternative wallets were compromised.  The Dev team took the needed time to gather all of the facts about what happened, and have confirmed that the developers of these wallets were not being malicious when the wallets were coded.  In a hope of being completely transparent, we wanted to explain what happened.  A bug in the wallets caused them to leak their private/public keyset to a server.  An unknown hacker gained access to this server and extracted all of the key information from it.

What we have done so far

The first step, as many of you noticed, was to alert everyone to the issue and to encourage the creation of new wallets in official software.  Next, we requested Mercatox to disable trading on the coin in an attempt to mitigate easy exiting from Aro into Fiat.  The devs were then able to get a hold of the keysets which were compromised by accessing the logs on the compromised server.  From there, all Aro on any of these accounts were immediately withdrawn (by the developers) into wallet

4kWXV4HMuogUcjZBEzmmQdtc1dHzta6VykhCV1HWyEXK7kRWEMJLNoMWbuDwFMTfBrq5a9VthkZfmkM kamTfwRBP

With a message from Arodev attatched.  Fortunately, and thanks to our excellent Devs, we have managed to secure 95% of the compromised coins.  Through all of this, something mildly amazing occurred.  Octaex, the first exchange we were listed on, exit scammed earlier this year.  The person responsible for this loaded their keys into one of the compromised wallets though.  This means that most of the Aro that many of us had written off as lost when Octaex exit-scammed have been recovered.  Yes, we have recovered the 2.2 million octaex coins!  

What we are doing going forward

For the people who fall into the 5% of the coins that the hacker had already extracted category, Arodev is planning to personally reimburse.  If your funds were taken by an unknown address or were sent to the wallet mentioned earlier, contact Mercury80 or Arodev on Discord with your wallet information (Privatekey:Publickey) and they will let you know what else is needed in order for you to be reimbursed.  Do not be alarmed if they take a little bit of time to get the funds situated and ownership confirmed, they are manually processing all of this and WILL get to you.  I promise.  A major point of concern for some is the issue of masternodes which had compromised keys.  To address this, there will soon be a hard fork which will disable the effected masternodes (49 in total) and all funds returned to their owners.  Similar to the stolen funds process, contact Arodev or Mercury80 with your key information as well as your new CLI or Windows GUI wallet address.  Regarding the recovered Octaex coins, we won't be able to reimburse everyone 100% of their lost coins due to the fact that some of them were sold prior to the recovery process.  But if you did lose coins, and you are able to provide proof of any sort, contact Mercury80 or Arodev on discord.  The devs feel personally responsible for this situation, as you can tell by the fact that Arodev is personally reimbursing people, and are working hard on an official cross-platform wallet that does not send any keys anywhere.  If you have any further questions, reach out to myself or anyone on the Aro council for assistance.  Also, thank you all for being a part of this amazing community
PainKiller1986

Activity: 202
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:04:47 PM

Any pool paying?
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:32:27 PM

Are there activities yet in ARO? Cryptopia already added this coin?
erdnapa

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:49:11 PM

Any pool paying?
every pool
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:19:32 PM

Are there activities yet in ARO? Cryptopia already added this coin?
As we know that cryptopia has experienced the assault around the beginning of last september, according to me is not a good idea to add it there, Aro requires the exchange of a more popular and bigger to be able to get more volume.

PainKiller1986

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:02:12 AM

No, aropool not paying, arionumpoolnot paying.
erdnapa

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:21:54 AM

https://arionum.info/block/tbnotQvDX3SWaSXeUg763s2Jjc71QMP1KTn9xXpzybXhF7fszACYvbBkXaB3QJN7mtufYayidTLebH5tQ47TGrj

This is the block from 30 min before I posted here. I see a lot of payments from the pool Smiley
ajqjjj13

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

why? 0 shares  http://i68.tinypic.com/33kfxnl.png
PainKiller1986

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:51:18 PM

http://aropool.com/payments

Enjoy   Roll Eyes
erdnapa

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:23:43 AM

I see you don't know how a pool operates. On pools payments are pending until an account reaches a certain threshold. At aropool this is 10 Aro.
Or is it something else that you think is incorrect?
PainKiller1986

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:12:46 PM

I see you don't know how a pool operates. On pools payments are pending until an account reaches a certain threshold. At aropool this is 10 Aro.
Or is it something else that you think is incorrect?

I know all of this, i mined more 400 aro 2 days ago and never received any coin, what's the reason?
erdnapa

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:10:01 PM

What  is your account ID? Feel free to pm the info.
PainKiller1986

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:11:47 PM

What  is your account ID? Feel free to pm the info.

pm sent  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: