Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:02:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution  (Read 71537 times)
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:03:53 PM

71 sat and keep dropping, this project is a perfect example of fundementals doesnt mean much in crypto when winter hits.

Not when the emission is shit and dev refuse to do something about it. just like he waited till it was to late to do something about the algo.

well whatever it takes, they better make it better. fuck.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:04:40 PM

the devs are unwilling to take a stand they always say its a hobby project...octaex botnet farming and mercatox turned this coin into shit!
php is dead anyway...i quess we are stuck with the bag

LOL idiot.  PHP is major usage today!  it is one of the benefits OF ARO and should prove to benefit it bigtime when this coin fucking finally takes hold.  prob 2020/2021 the way things are going.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 03:48:57 AM

the devs are unwilling to take a stand they always say its a hobby project...octaex botnet farming and mercatox turned this coin into shit!
php is dead anyway...i quess we are stuck with the bag

LOL idiot.  PHP is major usage today!  it is one of the benefits OF ARO and should prove to benefit it bigtime when this coin fucking finally takes hold.  prob 2020/2021 the way things are going.

I know its your favorite thing to heap insults on this thread and call ppl idiots. gods knows i have been on the receiving end of that several times, with your numerous mindless shills, but really dude there has to be a point where u quit with the bs and actually direct that bs to where it really should be. You a legendary member of this thread but i rarely see u use that to help others rather its always to heap insult and shill anything that u anticipate will make u a few bucks with no care whatsoever on the implication to those buying the shill

If you been following this project from the beginning, then you know the devs are incompetent when it comes to the financial aspect, either that or they abusing the coin's economics to make themselves rich. This coin at inception had its floor at 1k sat before the octaex fiasco and post that had a solid floor at 700 sat on mercatox. then the cpu algo was manipulated by unscrupulous character, who proceeded to dump the value heavily, i personally commented and tried really hard to get the admin to alter the algo to minimize the impact but rather than listen, they said that altering the algo goes against the spirit of decentralization, and i continued pressuring them to do something to minimize the loss that early investors were incurring, i was banned for continuous post on an algo alteration,  and they did nothing to help those early investors till the coin dumped from 700 sat to 200 sat and they finally altered the algo, eventhough they earlier said it wouldn't be done during to it going against the spirit of decentralization.

Then with an alt account, i logged back in and started speaking about the excessive emission and suggested the dev do something about it before it completely destroys the value, the dev stated that the emission will not be changed cos it goes against the spirit of decentralization. my alt was also later banned for continuously speaking about that emission and after the ban, i logged back in with another alt and made a comment that they will let this coin dump to the upper 20 sat before deciding to do something about that emission like they did with the algo. And just like i stated, soon as it hit the upper 20s, they decided to take a poll to change up the emission even though they said they couldn't do it before cos it goes against the spirit of decentralization.

So, basically you have a group of guys that either have a poor understanding of economics or utilizing those limitations to enrich themselves at the expenses of their investors. Everyone who has invested in this project except from the few that were lucky to sell during the octaex phase has taken an unfathomable loss. so, for once plz direct your bs to the right source.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Asylumwarp

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:40:09 PM

I've been watching you islapdonkey aka airline possession aka tittybop cry about losing your investment for months. Maybe close to a year now. You must be the worse investor ever. You can cry and complain all day and night, but it was YOU who chose to invest large amounts in an ALT coin with no guarantee your gonna "GET RICH" .. instead of blaming everyone else for your loss, take it like a man and eat the shit you put on your own plate. That's why your banned because everyone's tired of hearing your useless rant of nonsense. Everyone has dealt with some sort of exchange stealing funds, but you seem to want to blame everyone else except for yourself. It was YOU who decided to keep your funds on an exchange when it's clearly stated not to store your coins in a alt exchange. Take it as a lesson learned and move along already. You're worthless shill here isn't going to work just like your stupid shill for emission changes .. You lost your ass, we hear ya, we also don't give a shit about your bad investment. I hear your a doctor too, do you blame all your clients that get colds that it's their fault too? Hahaha grow up dr. Bad investor.
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 01:49:39 PM

please, both sides, don't start again.Roll Eyes Sad

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:58:29 PM

the dummy isn't 'wrong' per say, i even told him that before LOL.  i know the devs being stupid given the decision making here and there, but such was the original design and amount of coins.  emission i think is cut now yes?  they need to get their asses in gear and get tech/marketing going on this, not to mention get on more exch's.  simple as that.  huge potential here, would suck if it dies.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Pyrojason
Copper Member

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:18:07 AM

"...aka tittybop "

Wait, THAT person?
Yudjin2005

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:14:04 PM

Hello dears! Give please json for hive os. Or help to configure please.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 06:02:59 PM

I've been watching you islapdonkey aka airline possession aka tittybop cry about losing your investment for months. Maybe close to a year now. You must be the worse investor ever. You can cry and complain all day and night, but it was YOU who chose to invest large amounts in an ALT coin with no guarantee your gonna "GET RICH" .. instead of blaming everyone else for your loss, take it like a man and eat the shit you put on your own plate. That's why your banned because everyone's tired of hearing your useless rant of nonsense. Everyone has dealt with some sort of exchange stealing funds, but you seem to want to blame everyone else except for yourself. It was YOU who decided to keep your funds on an exchange when it's clearly stated not to store your coins in a alt exchange. Take it as a lesson learned and move along already. You're worthless shill here isn't going to work just like your stupid shill for emission changes .. You lost your ass, we hear ya, we also don't give a shit about your bad investment. I hear your a doctor too, do you blame all your clients that get colds that it's their fault too? Hahaha grow up dr. Bad investor.

seem like my worthless shill about emission as you call it was a great idea after all and was implemented late just like i called it. Just like they also waited till it was to late to do something about the algo even though i forewarned them about it, pretty early on. So, maybe you should take off the sheep clothing and think for yourself for once, rather than mindlessly tagging along and insulting anything that deviates from what your master has bestowed upon you. I called both situations that has lead to this catastrophic devaluation early on, and rather than listen, i was made out to be the bad guy for raising a valid point. But this devs will continuously get away with bs like this due to dumbass sheep like you. Bunch of idiots that can never think for themselves and quick to support bs cos someone told them it should be so. Anyway, carry on, cos a hard head make a pretty soft ass.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
rsktkr

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:20:30 PM

What a strange fluctuations on trading volume, is this market maker from Mercatox??
xs.over

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 04:23:51 PM

dead scam project
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 08:47:36 PM

dead scam project
This thread may not contain the latest updates, but the project is still kicking. Please check the discord channel.

this space is intentionally left blank
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:22:35 PM

hoping we see things flow in the right direction (LOL UP) fucking eventually.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
AroDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 12:50:24 PM

We are happy to announce that Arionum (ARO) has been listed on qTrade. Please note that we are part of the Early Access program, deposits and withdrawals are processed manually for now. https://qtrade.io/market/ARO_BTC

AroDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 04:34:52 AM

The asset system has been implemented at the 216000 hard fork.
The following changes have also been implemented:
1. One minute block time
2. Masternode voting keys for extra security
3. The masternodes will be able to change their IP, once a month.
4. Blockchain governance where the masternodes vote for the blockchain settings
5. Emission cut by 30% on the new blocks.
6. Automated masternode voting for unresponsive masternodes
7. Cold stacking for paused/voted masternodes
8. Reward split changed to 50% masternode, 50% mining

The current version is 1.0.0-alpha.2, which also contains various bugfixes.

All node operators are requested to update if they haven't done so yet and join our Discord, as most of the announcements are done there.

In the following weeks, after we finish fine-tuning some other things, we will provide more info on the assets and how to operate them.
Also, we will create shared masternodes based on the asset system.
On medium term, we plan to launch a DEX based on the new asset system.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 03:29:55 PM

when Lambo

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Fibbage

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:48:28 PM

when Lambo

Sad we're all waiting
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:09:22 PM

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 01:21:34 PM

2030?

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
projectOne

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:56:26 PM

more you do for ARO, sooner you get your Lambaro Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: