Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:23:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hidden Gems For 100x 2018  (Read 5735 times)
guneytasyurek

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:02:19 PM

Xspec does have ring signature same as monero.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NWJBL

Activity: 61
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:33:52 PM

DeepOnion has a great Development team behind it, has risen from 22c on release in August to over $12 each already and has some incredible updates coming out this year.

If all updates complete it will easily compete up there with Monero and Dash.

Can't argue with that. And, yes, we both have onion sigs but we chose onion for our sigs because it's a good coin with good price potential, when there are endless other sig campaigns you could choose.

I'm also bullshit about APPC (brand new binance listing with massive room to grow)

XRB is clearly going places, 10x for sure not 100x.

100x, you really need something very small. Linda, possibly - tiny coin plucked out of obscurity and up 50x in the last week, still only 305 on CMC.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1184625)
Liman12

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:16:08 PM

If you want to take advantage of good tips, this guy has a channel where he gives as much as 5 tips a day and he is spot on most of the time. There is more than a thousand people following his tips. This is not some bulshit get rich quick site, there are good advice here and tips that everybody can learn from. I am not just spaming here belive me, just take a look and decide for yourself, and you can thank me later.

Here it is:
https://discord.gg/dEFSJb
globuspallidus

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:17:54 PM

Definitely Hubii Network (HBT). It has a great team, CEO actively communicating with us in the Telegram and has a ridiculous small market cap. Moreover, it is only available on Etherdelta, with larger exchanges coming and a market of millions it has great potential. It also already has real world collaboration with billion-dollar companies like Telenor or Prisma group. Decide yourself!
djpitagora

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

DeepOnion has a great Development team behind it, has risen from 22c on release in August to over $12 each already and has some incredible updates coming out this year.

Can't argue with that. And, yes, we both have onion sigs but we chose onion for our sigs because it's a good coin with good price potential, when there are endless other sig campaigns you could choose.

I'm also bullshit about APPC (brand new binance listing with massive room to grow)

100x, you really need something very small. Linda, possibly - tiny coin plucked out of obscurity and up 50x in the last week, still only 305 on CMC.

I disagree about XRB. It just went up 10x. Look at it's market cap. I don't think it has room to grow that much. It would make it top 5-10 and it's nowhere near that worth. If you were not in it in December, you missed the train.
raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:21:05 PM

I disagree about XRB. It just went up 10x. Look at it's market cap. I don't think it has room to grow that much. It would make it top 5-10 and it's nowhere near that worth. If you were not in it in December, you missed the train.

XRB is going to be listed on Binance on the following days. That could give it another push, currently it's only traded on small exchange sites, and Kucoin. I'll hodl till it gets listed on Binance and then I'll see what happens.
cryptoarena

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:33:28 PM

DEEP ONION!
Only $57,508,296 market cap
HUGE community
Not available on the major exchanges yet
The coin it self is incredible
Eaxy x10, or even top 20 by the end of the year

Agree with you, DeepOnion has great potential.
nhanhzam

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:45:15 PM

Osyter Pearl, Publica and Kin

Yes! Kin is my favorite coin to hold.
Gwyndl

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

What do people think of JNT ?  I like the cut of its jib, but wondered what others thought
cryptoarena

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:19:47 PM

I also see Mooncoin as a high potential coin as there's a new developer, fork is coming, new wallets, new website. High volume coins are doing good and are good for worldwide adoption (our minds like 63278 coins better than one 0.000063278 coin even if they're the same USD value). Also, Mooncoin is a coin with history and is already around for ±4 years.
devis

Activity: 98
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:20:41 PM

Here are my longshots: TRX, ZRX, and XLM
raulo1985

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:34:53 PM

Just look at MONK right now, and I mean now  Grin. Two days ago it had a market cap of 500,000, now it's over 2 millions. Doubled its value in a day, and the project and dev team are solid. Still very very low market cap for this kind of project, I'm selling other coins right now to buy some more. This could be a huge success for me if this goes as I think is going to go (I'm investing serious money now, fingers crossed Smiley ). But to be safe, I'm keeping other coins too (never put all eggs in one basket).

If you want to know what this coin is about, this is the announcement thread (very good support from community, quite large thread): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2433238
Currently traded at Cryptopia, if it enters a big exchange site, this could be huge.

As always, do your own research, and invest what you can afford to lose.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:36:49 PM

Just look at MONK right now, and I mean now  Grin. Two days ago it had a market cap of 500,000, now it's over 2 millions. Doubled its value in a day, and the project and dev team are solid. Still very very low market cap for this kind of project, I'm selling other coins right now to buy some more. This could be a huge success for me if this goes as I think is going to go (I'm investing serious money now, fingers crossed Smiley ). But to be safe, I'm keeping other coins too (never put all eggs in one basket).

If you want to know what this coin is about, this is the announcement thread (very good support from community, quite large thread): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2433238
Currently traded at Cryptopia, if it enters a big exchange site, this could be huge.

yeah but tell me.. for what is MONK?... i cannot find any reason why this coin should be a hidden gem...

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
crypto-words

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:42:16 PM

Deep Onion & Kin.
cryptoarena

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:44:13 PM

PACcoin has a lot of news coming soon: https://coinmarketcal.com/?form%5Bmonth%5D=&form%5Byear%5D=&form%5Bcoin%5D%5B%5D=PACcoin+%28PAC%29&form%5Bsort_by%5D=&form%5Bsubmit%5D=
raulo1985

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:47:13 PM

yeah but tell me.. for what is MONK?... i cannot find any reason why this coin should be a hidden gem...

Check the first post of the announcement thread, there's a brief summary of what this coin is about. Also you can check its website (http://monkey.community/), since they updated it a couple of days ago and released wallets for Windows, Mac and Linux.
And here's a reply on a thread that explains the benefits of investing on this project better than I can  Grin:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2685102.msg27756120#msg27756120

PS: Please don't think I'm spamming or advertizing, it's just that I'm excited that I made my first high risk/high ROI investment after my own research (I'm still a noob). Don't take my word, please research.
Hagi11

Activity: 82
Merit: 3

Always look on the bright side of Life

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:49:42 PM

Maybe 10x

Elix
Deeponion
Wabi
Oyster
Modum
Inkognito222

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:52:30 PM

Want be rich ? Be smart buy Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

HEY Fellows ,
i know there are tons of this type of threads , but unfortunately in the last 2 weeks alot of coins pumped hard that i was planning to invest in , but i was late and i don't really like to invest in coins that are already start pumping , so why don't we share coins that has a possiblity of at least 100x in next months .

Monk
bread
qsp

can make x10 until end of february. they have good projects
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:59:04 PM

My prediction for the hiden gems wich will reach 100x from ico price is :
1. Exscudo the coin name eon. If developer deliver the product q1 2018 with out bug it will easily 100x from ico price. Coin circullation only 195 mill and they have staking feature. Minimum staking is 25k eon.
2. And another coin is aurora token from aurora lab it is also has staking feature.
3. And for token who will be 15x -20x is crypterium token with its NFC wallet.

Aurora and Crypterium are fantastic recommendations. They look like they will skyrocket.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: