Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:48:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO DO A SIGNATURE BOUNTY  (Read 2462 times)
Bongkang elek

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:11:32 AM

how to do a signature bounty by selecting the bounty project that we will follow, choose the prize that has a lot of tokens and the results of the sale are successful, and if we follow the install bounty campaign is our signature until the end of the campaign project is complete.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trns.txt

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:15:54 AM

First, you should choose a good project with promising allocation for signature campaign, especially for Junior rank. Learn the general rules + rules for signature campaign. Then, go to your "Profile" --> Forum Profile Information --> Apply the signature code for Junior rank (on the signature column) + If there is a personal text (on Personal Text column), you need to apply it also --> click "Change Profile" on the right bottom --> Done.
It is very easy, isn't it?  Wink
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:26:56 AM

Bouty rules are different so I advise you to find Bounty and Signature Campaign Rules. Usually you fill the form  and wear a signature
Whisper555

Activity: 168

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:35:44 AM

First, you should choose a good project with promising allocation for signature campaign, especially for Junior rank. Learn the general rules + rules for signature campaign. Then, go to your "Profile" --> Forum Profile Information --> Apply the signature code for Junior rank (on the signature column) + If there is a personal text (on Personal Text column), you need to apply it also --> click "Change Profile" on the right bottom --> Done.
It is very easy, isn't it?  Wink
I have a problem: this morning I got a new rank - Jr.Member. I participate in the bounty, I want to change the signature for a new for Jr.Member . But when I insert the code, it does not fit, it's too long. It is written that the number of characters allowed is 150. How many symbols are in the signature for Jr.Member ? What should I do?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
cpk02

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:37:01 AM

Join any great bounty campaigns follow the rules. wiring their signature then register for the bounty. one thing you need to must follow before join any signature campaign, do some research about that project before joining their campaign.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:47:55 AM

As you are promoted to junior member, what you need to do is search for a good bounty that the project is nice. Fill the registration form, wear the signature on your profile, read the rules and start doing your tasks
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:50:07 AM

I have been given a junior member rank and would like to engage in the signature bounty campaign in the future, can someone guide me on how it's done because i don't have a clue on what is done in a signature bounty

Go to Altcoins Market place and then to the Bounty section.
DYOR on which projects doing ICO you'd like to support.
Normal criteria is good project + potential amount of bounty.
yeahright

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:54:31 AM

You should first find some projects that require ratings to accept Jr. members. Or even Newbies can join. The signature campaign is a campaign where you wear the signature of the ICO and you only need to comment on any related posts in the forum. However, your post must be constructive to qualify for a share. Some campaigns have different rules. But the standard rules are the same.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:58:35 AM

The first thing you need to do is to find the right forum or thread where you can join bounty campaigns. that will be on altcoins>marketplace>bounties. then read the instructions carefully. you will need to update your avatar and wear the signature of the campaign you want to join. However, you can't wear the avatar since you still a junior member. then fill-up the registration form provided. always check their spreadsheet for it might take a while before you see your username on their list. when you are accepted, then you can start posting on the forum. again, read their requirements carefully.

bitok_1979

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:00:27 AM

For Jr. Member is quite simple just to copy the code with the signature, and then register for the company's bounty form for the signature https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yVdhU0Z4Z0

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:01:41 AM

As a jr member you are eligible to participate in signature bounty , if you want to participate you just have to get a project and register, wear the signature, and read the project rule you will surely have task to be performing sometime 15 post or 10 post with 75 or 100 character
ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:06:15 AM

I have been given a junior member rank and would like to engage in the signature bounty campaign in the future, can someone guide me on how it's done because i don't have a clue on what is done in a signature bounty

First you have to find a bounty that accepts you rank ( read their rules, usually it's stated there what ranks they accept) then you have to join the bounty by replying to their tbread with the necessary info ( that is also stated in their rules) edit your profile withe the corresponding personal text for your rank and then have fun posting
75Gs

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:09:37 AM

I guess all the obvious ways are listed in the information in the thread. and you can follow it. clear lest you do not follow the rules of the manager, can-can you get no reward from job bounty.
Balkirikk

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:11:39 AM

1. copy the code signature provided by the Bounty Manager.
2. go to the Forum profile information.
3. paste the code that you copied earlier
4. change profile.
after that you fill out the form in the bounty topic.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:14:22 AM

All rules you find in the bounty topic.
Usually major there where you can do posts how many in local boards and where its not counted.
I canadvise you make more posts then its sayed in rule, because posts deletes some times from the forum

rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:30:48 AM

the first thing to do is find a good bounty campaign, after you finish hunting some good campaign read the rules of the said bounty, put the signature on your profile on your corresponding rank. for example you are member account then copy the code for the member account signature, then you can now apply as a bounty hunter. wait until your application has been approve then you can start your signature campaign.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:35:27 AM

Find a bounty campaign somewhere in Marketplace <altcoin> . check if the bounty accepts jr. If not then find another, if yes then you may join. Put the right signature in your profile, some bounty do want you to post in some threads so you must check the rules coz it is included there. Most threads you're allowed to post is bitcoin discussion, economy, speculation, trading discussion, gambling, altcoin discussion, serious discussion sometimes Local. Take note that there is also a number of post required every week.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
usantosluu425

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:36:10 AM

Signature campaigns are hard work, day to day post and use your signature comments on the forums. There must be perseverance to do
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:44:08 AM

First of all you should find worthy ICO project with huge payment for signature campaign. Follow the steps prescribed by a team for doing it and create posts in forum.

Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:55:54 AM

Doing participation in signature bounty first you should read there whitepaper for you to have a knowledge on what kind of campaign do you wanna promote in the community to be able to share whats the right thing for advertising the product. Plus the wibsite and the team owners and advisers. And apply it by joining the wearing signature ID to accepted as eligible members.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: