Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:24:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Hosted-Mining (revenue shares) / BTCT.co  (Read 15736 times)
zif33rs (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:29:51 AM

Bought 5!

Thanks!

I cant sleep..to excited. Curious to see how the reception is on the other side of the globe. Smiley

New to bitcoin? Want to mine? Not sure where to start out?
Check out www.hostedmining.com
Donations and Tips  btc - 1MkjKHpZbSaRepeYaAcmRMcqt8o3HKQCF   ltc  - LNz48TP8MZmke38qbZD5gXi53KrktbJG7V  ftc  - 6iDt92cyDvxXkrDhCzMh4zEmK1b9PqShs4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 12:15:33 PM

Bought 5!

Thanks!

I cant sleep..to excited. Curious to see how the reception is on the other side of the globe. Smiley
I sold all my ActM crap and used the refund from BTCGarden...that made the astronomical amount of 1.4BTCs - I wish I had more lol
stslimited

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 12:55:40 PM

hm this is expensive

they need 500,000 usd to get started?
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 01:03:51 PM

Bought 5!

Thanks!

I sold all my ActM crap and used the refund from BTCGarden...that made the astronomical amount of 1.4BTCs - I wish I had more lol
I'm sad to tell you,you will lost your translation fees. Wink
medicine

Activity: 697
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 01:18:02 PM

With all the problems with amateur btc and cryptocoin start ups/IPO and young companies, we have to appreciate the communication and willingness to listen to critics and make changes on short notice.  Dealing with a publicly listed company would be nothing like this I'm sure, unless you were a huge investor or friends with the heads of the company. 
I like the pace that the cryptocurrency community moves at, and having input like this at this stage makes things that much more interesting. 
Still not convinced in this venture, but good luck.
Peace.
klee
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 01:46:12 PM

Bought 5!

Thanks!

I'm sad to tell you,you will lost your translation fees. Wink
Staying in Active Mining falling would cost more!
Sou

Activity: 210

(Bitcoin related text here)

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 03:00:19 PM

I still think the first 20k shares should be entitled to the first round (maybe week) of dividends. If you want to fill the IPO as fast as possible just give buyers the motivation. Hosted-Mining could be mining by the end of the week with the right amount of incentive.
zif33rs (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 03:54:01 PM

With all the problems with amateur btc and cryptocoin start ups/IPO and young companies, we have to appreciate the communication and willingness to listen to critics and make changes on short notice.  Dealing with a publicly listed company would be nothing like this I'm sure, unless you were a huge investor or friends with the heads of the company. 
I like the pace that the cryptocurrency community moves at, and having input like this at this stage makes things that much more interesting. 
Still not convinced in this venture, but good luck.
Peace.

Thank you for the encouraging words. I strongly believe in companies/corporations having  a grassroots connection to not only their investors but the community's they are operating in as well. I am not sure where it got written in that they have to be so monolithic in nature.

hm this is expensive

they need 500,000 usd to get started?

That is correct. That is the "rough" amount needed for me to feel comfortable signing this contract and get the rest of this project started.

OK..a few hours sleep and I feel refreshed..lets see whats up this monday morning.

Donations and Tips  btc - 1MkjKHpZbSaRepeYaAcmRMcqt8o3HKQCF   ltc  - LNz48TP8MZmke38qbZD5gXi53KrktbJG7V  ftc  - 6iDt92cyDvxXkrDhCzMh4zEmK1b9PqShs4
zif33rs (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 06:09:25 PM

Update : 11:08

I just got off the phone with the seller. I tried to negotiate purchasing 1 TH blocks as we are close to having enough for 1 TH now. They do not want to release anything less than 5 TH per contract which at least is a movement from the 10 TH.

More updates to follow.

Sou

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 06:13:47 PM

I just got off the phone with the seller. I tried to negotiate purchasing 1 TH blocks as we are close to having enough for 1 TH now. They do not want to release anything less than 5 TH per contract which at least is a movement from the 10 TH.

More updates to follow.

You're going to let this things die in the water if you don't offer some more incentive.
zif33rs (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 06:36:45 PM

I still think the first 20k shares should be entitled to the first round (maybe week) of dividends. If you want to fill the IPO as fast as possible just give buyers the motivation. Hosted-Mining could be mining by the end of the week with the right amount of incentive.

More updates to follow.

You're going to let this things die in the water if you don't offer some more incentive.

I hear you. I am just not sure what to offer at this point. We need to sell about 8500 more shares to get a 5 TH contract. If I make a motion to pay out the dividends to only the first 20k shares is that something worth discussing?

Sou

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 06:45:27 PM

I hear you. I am just not sure what to offer at this point. We need to sell about 8500 more shares to get a 5 TH contract. If I make a motion to pay out the dividends to only the first 20k shares is that something worth discussing?

I think that's the only way. Right now the only thing HM has going for it is the ability to jump in quick and start hashing before the other big players get started. The price was started so high that it doesn't offer much growth, but instead that could be made up for by the promise of dividends before the others.
zif33rs (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:08:28 PM

Shawn and I and the rest of the team are having a executive meeting in less than 4 hours to discuss what is needed to fulfill our goals. I will have a update following shortly afterwards.

klee
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:22:04 PM

Shawn and I and the rest of the team are having a executive meeting in less than 4 hours to discuss what is needed to fulfill our goals. I will have a update following shortly afterwards.
Great, always attack first!
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 09:45:03 PM

I haven't read through this thread yet so I'm probably missing something...or at least I hope I am, but you're saying you need to sell 8500 more shares to activate a 5Th contract?

1500 + 8500 = 10k(shares) * .28BTC = 2800BTC

Perhaps the contract is better left unsigned?

Sou

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:16:00 PM

I'd say you're on your last chance to make it happen right now. But at some point (soon) you will have to decide when it's over, and give the people back their BTC. I don't think it would be fair to the people that invested to have their funds unavailable for two weeks if it's obvious the effort has failed - that would just be insult on top of injury.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:25:16 PM

Ill have funds ready in 1-2 days to maybe purchase 100 shares, but ill need some additional convincing  Undecided
zif33rs (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:49:23 PM

I haven't read through this thread yet so I'm probably missing something...or at least I hope I am, but you're saying you need to sell 8500 more shares to activate a 5Th contract?

1500 + 8500 = 10k(shares) * .28BTC = 2800BTC

Perhaps the contract is better left unsigned?

I think the contract is worth signing or I would not be doing this. I think you can see by whats been raised so far that there is genuine interest.

I know what we need to get and its somewhere between 7500 to 8000 shares IF we only want to launch 5 TH. 15500 I think will be real close to what we need for the 10 TH. And just so we are clear..there is a price difference between 5 TH and 10 TH as well.

I am sorry for all this cloak and dagger BS..but with other people waiting to jump in I have to very cautious. I can promise you this...once the contract is signed I will show every investor the exact figures and how I got them and what I would like to do next. If any of you wish to sign a NDA I will show you now.

I am also asking those of you with experience to please help me not fuck this up. I have all the pieces to the puzzle here in front of me. I know I can do this in a wise and prudent manner to maximize everyones profits with a little help.

Thank you

zif33rs (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:08:45 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2013, 12:30:31 AM by zif33rs

So..after some nice talks. This is what we came up with.

Let us help you to do the calculation and make it simple.

For Phase I, the 20,000 shares will get all revenue from 10TH as dividends, which is equivalent to saying that they will get 500M hashpower for just 0.28btc!
i.e. As low as 0.56btc/Gh for an immediately available miner without having to set up and worry about future maintenance and with zero electricity cost!(This is all on us.) There is nothing like this u can get anywhere else in the market!

Buy it now and start hashing before the next 35% difficulty increase.

EDIT: Also..I wanted to add this clip from the conference

"I think what I will be talking to Shawn about is:

We collect 18,000 shares. And make the purchase. After the contract is signed, we disclose the actual btc paid for the 10TH according to the contract. After that, whatever amount of btc is left in our pool, we will be paying these spared coins along with the first-week dividend to our earliest adopters to ensure they are getting the lowest possible hashpower/btc.

Let me know what u think. I will make a call after I'm back to my hotel.

Thank you,
Kevin
"

This is from our CFO to me.

And on a personal note. This whole thing is like bitcoin to me. Its not going to be like it was. This is a going to be a innovative and productive fund of which the likes have never been seen before. We are going to transparent and forthright with our investors. We take our obligation and responsibility seriously.

FloatesMcgoates

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:23:18 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2013, 01:13:53 AM by FloatesMcgoates

So..after some nice talks. This is what we came up with.

Let us help you to do the calculation and make it simple.

For Phase I, the 20,000 shares will get all revenue from 10TH as dividends, which is equivalent to saying that they will get 500M hashpower for just 0.28btc!
i.e. As low as 0.56btc/Gh for an immediately available miner without having to set up and worry about future maintenance and with zero electricity cost!(This is all on us.) There is nothing like this u can get anywhere else in the market!

Buy it now and start hashing before the next 35% difficulty increase.

EDIT: Also..I wanted to add this clip from the conference

"I think what I will be talking to Shawn about is:

We collect 18,000 shares. And make the purchase. After the contract is signed, we disclose the actual btc paid for the 10TH according to the contract. After that, whatever amount of btc is left in our pool, we will be paying these spared coins along with the first-week dividend to our earliest adopters to ensure they are getting the lowest possible hashpower/btc.

Let me know what u think. I will make a call after I'm back to my hotel.

Thank you,
Kevin
"

This is from our CFO to me.
I do not see how 500 MH/s for .28BTC is a good deal at all. With .28 BTC you can get upwards of 450 MH/s right now by buying overpriced Perpetual Mining Bonds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: