Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:45:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Hosted-Mining (revenue shares) / BTCT.co  (Read 15736 times)
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 08:43:50 AM

zif33rs

That contract you have referred to, appeared to have a time-limit associated with it originally, and that other party/s were interested in it, as well as yourself/HM. Am i correct in assuming there has been an agreement to extend its offering (the mining contract)? If so, why do you think the contract is still available?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zif33rs (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 12:30:58 PM

zif33rs

That contract you have referred to, appeared to have a time-limit associated with it originally, and that other party/s were interested in it, as well as yourself/HM. Am i correct in assuming there has been an agreement to extend its offering (the mining contract)? If so, why do you think the contract is still available?

The offer was and is first come first serve. I have not heard that this contract is not available yet. Once it becomes unavailable we will make an announcement and do what needs to be done. Until then, I believe they would like us to obtain this contract. But we have to fund it and do so quick.

New to bitcoin? Want to mine? Not sure where to start out?
Check out www.hostedmining.com
Donations and Tips  btc - 1MkjKHpZbSaRepeYaAcmRMcqt8o3HKQCF   ltc  - LNz48TP8MZmke38qbZD5gXi53KrktbJG7V  ftc  - 6iDt92cyDvxXkrDhCzMh4zEmK1b9PqShs4
radiumsoup

Activity: 356
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:53:23 PM

Starting from no later than Aug. 30, 2013 if we attain a minimum of 1,500,000 shares, we will start mining at 10 TH.

PGP fingerprint:   0x85beeabd110803b93d408b502d39b8875b282f86
zif33rs (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 11:51:55 PM

Hi all,

We just had an executive meeting. Our CFO shared some numbers with me through his calculation.

Since Alydian's hashpower is priced in USD, the number of coins we need to complete the purchase decreases as the price of Bitcoin goes up.

With the current Bitcoin price @ BitStamp, which is the exchange we are following, the number of coins needed has been reduced down to 3,800-3,900 Bitcoins (around 13,500 shares). (Figures will be available in a spreadsheet to public once the contract is signed.)

This means we can get the deal @ around 0.38btc/GH.

If the current price trend of bitcoin persists, which should be expected as the difficulty skyrockets, by the time we get this deal, we are expecting an even better price @ 0.35-0.37btc/GH for 10TH available immediately.

PS: Any extra coins raised through IPO after purchasing will be given to the initial investor as dividend through first-week dividend payout or kept as a growth fund, depending on the interest of the majority.

Cheers,
Hosted-Mining

Donations and Tips  btc - 1MkjKHpZbSaRepeYaAcmRMcqt8o3HKQCF   ltc  - LNz48TP8MZmke38qbZD5gXi53KrktbJG7V  ftc  - 6iDt92cyDvxXkrDhCzMh4zEmK1b9PqShs4
redbeans2012

Activity: 887

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 12:03:28 AM

Hi all,

We just had an executive meeting. Our CFO shared some numbers with me through his calculation.

Since Alydian's hashpower is priced in USD, the number of coins we need to complete the purchase decreases as the price of Bitcoin goes up.

With the current Bitcoin price @ BitStamp, which is the exchange we are following, the number of coins needed has been reduced down to 3,800-3,900 Bitcoins (around 13,500 shares). (Figures will be available in a spreadsheet to public once the contract is signed.)

This means we can get the deal @ around 0.38btc/GH.

If the current price trend of bitcoin persists, which should be expected as the difficulty skyrockets, by the time we get this deal, we are expecting an even better price @ 0.35-0.37btc/GH for 10TH available immediately.

PS: Any extra coins raised through IPO after purchasing will be given to the initial investor as dividend through first-week dividend payout or kept as a growth fund, depending on the interest of the majority.

Cheers,
Hosted-Mining

Isn't the split happening right now?
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 01:05:19 AM

when to split ? Is it now?
zif33rs (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 01:46:11 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2013, 04:14:25 AM by zif33rs

zif33rs

The contract is still available. But time is extremely limited.

when to split ? Is it now?

The motion appeared to be fall below the needed threshold due to new people buying shares. We will make another one or see what Burnside says. We will honor the same terms if we need to make another.

The price structure does not change and it give a nice bonus for those of you who get in now. So we are keen to do that for our investors. Time is of the essence.

But in the mean time, we've got some good news for you guys. For those of you who might have missed it, check the front page or above, there has been a update.

zif33rs (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 04:55:47 PM

Good morning all.

Just a quick update to let you know we are still working hard to get this package going. We have some new leads that are coming together today. Please keep the faith. We have already decided that IF we can not meet the launch goals, I will do a complete buy back and cover everyones transaction fees out of my own pocket.

Again I encourage you to reach out to your friends and family and get them involved! We can make this happen.

Thanks!

lklk1986fa

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 05:06:01 PM

Yeah, why not give it a try, your ROI is not only based on mining but also stock price, this could be a totally short term gain.
redbeans2012

Activity: 887

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 08:05:44 PM

Yeah, why not give it a try, your ROI is not only based on mining but also stock price, this could be a totally short term gain.

Here is an article about the company Hostedmining is trying to get a contract with. 

http://www.coindesk.com/alydian-targets-big-ticket-miners-with-terahash-hosting/
zif33rs (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 10:52:31 PM

Hey there,  Just a quick update before I head off to my daughters b-day party. Smiley

I would like to reassure everyone the contract is still available.

I also would like to let you all know I met with Peter Vessenes for lunch this afternoon. We had a pleasant conversation about a variety of things that are important to you the investor, and the BTC community.

I am grateful for the opportunity to meet with you and to have a chance to discuss things face to face.

Thank you Peter.

I will be available again late this evening PST.

zif

zif33rs (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 07:09:26 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2013, 08:11:32 AM by zif33rs

Im back.  Happy birthday girls!   Grin

Some info for you all to read while you wait to hear back from labcoin...

http://www.coindesk.com/alydian-targets-big-ticket-miners-with-terahash-hosting/

and for some advanced reading..

http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks02/0200161.txt(gone with the wind).

Sorry...could not help myself..seeing all the volume from a troll post.

bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 08:17:50 AM

Everyone knows about Alydian, pointing to posts about them is not going to help your IPO

They are overpriced, and you are overpriced

zif33rs (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 08:24:36 AM

Everyone knows about Alydian, pointing to posts about them is not going to help your IPO

They are overpriced, and you are overpriced

Was a little light humor. I would be interested to hear what you think might?  around .38/Ghs is overpriced?  For hashing that will start in less than a week..I think not.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 08:33:43 AM

This whole ipo has had errors from the start. Please don't take this in a negative way, it isn't meant as so...

1) no firm plans from the start on pricing
2) secret squirrel supplier at the start
3) once supplier is revealed. Everyone loses faith due to the vendors charges
4) your pricing is crazy. It's better value for us as investors to approach vendor direct with group buys
5) your proposition lacks value for the long term investor
6) the price was far too high to attract the speculators..

Hope that helps you out

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
zif33rs (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 08:50:11 AM

This whole ipo has had errors from the start. Please don't take this in a negative way, it isn't meant as so...

1) no firm plans from the start on pricing
2) secret squirrel supplier at the start
3) once supplier is revealed. Everyone loses faith due to the vendors charges
4) your pricing is crazy. It's better value for us as investors to approach vendor direct with group buys
5) your proposition lacks value for the long term investor
6) the price was far too high to attract the speculators..

Hope that helps you out

1. We have firm pricing. We made adjustments to meet the market conditions. I personally value a company that takes the concerns of the investors to heart and can adapt and be flexible.
2. Not sure about this. We announced who we were dealing with.
3. Charges..their price structure or the charges for hosting?
4. Where can you get ASICs that are going to mine next week?  There is a premium associated with that and the price is not crazy imo.
5. This is complete garbage...no offense. Long term is what this is all about. The reinvestment strategy. The plan to host our own equipment. The plan to leverage our fund to obtain the best pricing and guarantees.
6. People are going to have to have a wake up call about the 1000% ROI of days gone by. Asic's have changed the game. The ones who get in now and get in big are going to make out just fine. The ones who wait 1 to 2 months or more are going to be in for a rude surprise I think.

I think it really all about 6.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 08:56:16 AM

Bud you are delusional is you think this is a good idea, I could get 4 mates together and we all chip in for a 5th solution from them.

What value do you really give here? Sell it to me.. I've had 1000% off active and 400% off lab coin recently.  There is money to be made off a sound business model. This is just an attempt to make you wealthy, not an attempt to make all investors wealthy. There is a big difference.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Sou

Activity: 210

(Bitcoin related text here)

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 09:12:01 AM

Bud you are delusional is you think this is a good idea, I could get 4 mates together and we all chip in for a 5th solution from them.

What value do you really give here? Sell it to me.. I've had 1000% off active and 400% off lab coin recently.  There is money to be made off a sound business model. This is just an attempt to make you wealthy, not an attempt to make all investors wealthy. There is a big difference.

Everyones subjective view skews their perspective to match their own reality. For him (the creator) this was a multimillion dollar business, destined for success, and ready to jump in and snatch a portion of the BTC network. For others, it looked like a treadmill in the hashing power arms race.

The thing about people is everyone thinks they're right. We'll all find out in 6 days who was really right. Hopefully those on the losing side will take their loses (time and financial) as a lesson well learned.
zif33rs (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 09:14:25 AM

What value do you really give here? Sell it to me.. I've had 1000% off active and 400% off lab coin recently.  There is money to be made off a sound business model. This is just an attempt to make you wealthy, not an attempt to make all investors wealthy. There is a big difference.

The value is a decent contract that will start immediately. The plan to split the shares and have a higher priced second offering for early investors.. Its right up your alley. The ability to host the rigs once that is needed. A dozen more reasons that we are writing up but didnt get added to the original offer due to a urgent need to get this up and active.

The staff I have has exceptional connections both politically and financially that we plan on leveraging. The list is long indeed.

bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 02:05:40 PM

The value is a decent contract that will start immediately. The plan to split the shares and have a higher priced second offering for early investors.. Its right up your alley. The ability to host the rigs once that is needed. A dozen more reasons that we are writing up but didnt get added to the original offer due to a urgent need to get this up and active.

The staff I have has exceptional connections both politically and financially that we plan on leveraging. The list is long indeed.

Well now is your one and only chance ... do tell.

We're listening.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: