Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:17:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Hosted-Mining (revenue shares) / BTCT.co  (Read 15736 times)
zif33rs (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 12:52:06 AM

Seriously...please reread through it.

https://btct.co/security/HOSTED-MINING

"Please note that if the initial threshold of 5000 BTC is not reached,..."

New to bitcoin? Want to mine? Not sure where to start out?
Check out www.hostedmining.com
Donations and Tips  btc - 1MkjKHpZbSaRepeYaAcmRMcqt8o3HKQCF   ltc  - LNz48TP8MZmke38qbZD5gXi53KrktbJG7V  ftc  - 6iDt92cyDvxXkrDhCzMh4zEmK1b9PqShs4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuansuyi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 12:54:39 AM

You want to raise 70K for 10TH hashrate, it means 7BTC per GH.Even sacled up to 20TH, it is 3.5 per GH without 2 batch shares.

With current diff,  1GH can mine 0.01 BTC, 700 days to mine 7BTC, 350 days to mine 3.5 BTC.

It take one year to earn back investment in best good luck, without diff increase, without power cost,double initial hashrate.

I would like to offer 3BTC/GH host mining service to you interested, then put the raised BTCs to CoinLender to earn 30% APR, pay dividends every day with no cost,no fee.

Anyone interested,pls PM me.
KCBitcoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 01:02:03 AM

Bitcoin Blockchain Data
Difficulty: 37392766.136475  
Diff. Increase per day: 1.3753  %
Block Reward:   BTC
Blockchain data provided by blockexplorer.com

Utilization
Planned time to mine:  12 Months
Utilization:  100 %
Mining Hardware Data   Alydian ASIC
Mining Hardware:  Hash Rate: 5000000  MHash/s (5 terahash)
Number of units: 5
Investment: 232500
Power Requirements:  0 W
Power Cost:  0 USD/kWh
Exchange Rate:   USD/BTC
Pool Fee:  ? %
Time to Delivery: 2 Weeks
Exchange rate (weighted 24h average) provided by bitcoincharts.com
$100.4
Estimated Mining Results
Initial Coins per Day:  65.90257387
Initial Income per Day: 6589.60  USD
Reduction per Week: 10.3  %
Break-even:  31.9 Days
... considering reduction: 41.9  Days
Income/planned time: 2196850.80  USD
... considering reduction: 269139.94  USD

Remember: "Prediction is difficult, especially about the future"

These are some basic ROI figures for 5 TERAHASH. Depending on the amount that is funded this could be double. What I want you all to understand is that the 1st months ROI are pretty dismal..due to the large required reinvestment program. This is a rapid ramp up program to stay within a certain percentage of total network strength for ...well...ever.
I have some truly innovative ideas about the future distribution of the internet that dovetail nicely with this whole idea.

After meeting the necessary startup goal for funds the 1st month, we will reinvest 70% of the revenue generated into more hashing power. This will continue for 2 to 3 months or until Hosted-Mining is holding approximately 10% of the network strength. We will continue to leverage the profits to maintain this strategic position.

Quoting the whole thing for posterity - so there's no denying later that the whole initial estimate was based on a typo.
I think we have already negated his calculation way before you noticed, a lot of assumption he made in this rough calculation is wrong.

However, looking at the new prospectus, it can be easily calculated that, at 0.28/share, we are buying 142MH/btc, which is obviously a better deal than both bASIC-MINING and COGNITIVE at their current share prince, which both give around 50MH/btc.
Sou

(Bitcoin related text here)

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 01:07:01 AM

Would very much like to see a recalculation of the ROI with the correct math.
joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 01:30:55 AM

Seriously...please reread through it.

https://btct.co/security/HOSTED-MINING

PHASE I
250,000 x 0.28 = 70,000 BTC or $7Million USD @ $100=1btc

Alydian ASIC price 5TH = $232,500

$7 Million divided by $232,500  = 30 ASICs with total 150TH

You said minimum HASHRATE: 10TH

you probably missing a zero either in TH or in IPO price?
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 01:46:12 AM

I think I found the guy that runs hosted-mining
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKFJ_AI3PWA

overvalued much?   Cheesy

VolanicEruptor

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 01:51:02 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toqAQNOXLV4

anyone else have some dragons den / shark tank favorites involving people trying to sell fecal matter to investors?   Cheesy

hl5460
Legendary

Activity: 1620

news.8btc.com

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 02:37:14 AM

Smells like scam! Angry
Is it possible that someone buy enough  LTC-GLOBAL shares to approve its own IPO. Burnside may need to review this policy.
Those who approve the IPO must buy in a proportion of the IPO shares, which would be locked for a period a time.

zif33rs (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 02:39:08 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2013, 04:13:44 AM by zif33rs

UPDATE :  I just edited some of the wording on the prospectus.

Introduction

HOSTED-MINING was created between one US and Canadian company to offer the very first GUARANTEE revenue-share HASHING date of no later than August 30th, 2013 for investors with an easily accessible investment vehicle without the large upfront cost of actually buying the hardware, monitoring and paying for electricity.

There are 3 Phases for Rollout of a minimum 10 terahash by no later than August 30th, 2013 with a GUARANTEE of additional terahash if the rollout is not met by this date to compensate for the difference of hashrate for days missed. The more shares that are sold, the more terahash we can obtain for everyone.

1.) PHASE I - Initial Offering

Initially, we will release 250,000 shares out of 500,000. They will be price at 0.28 per share.

If the equivelent of 5,000 btc worth of shares or more are sold, we will go ahead and sign the contract. We will then start hashing by no later than Aug. 30, 2013.

If all 250,000 shares are sold, we will be working towards obtaining the additional 80+TH  and to prepare for phase II.

Starting from no later than Aug. 30, 2013, 100% of the mining revenue will be delivered as dividend to these 250,000 shares.

END OF PHASE I - HASHRATE: 10TH + funds for additional 80+TH

2.) PHASE II - Second Batch Offering

This phase won't start until we have obtained at least the additional 80TH. The expected time for this to happen is around Sept/Oct 2013. Upon reaching this point, the rest of the 250,000 shares will be release to the market.

Before offering batch 2 shares, we will have an announcement notifying all shareholders of the upcoming release.

The details for the funding raised for this will come out together with the phase III plan, and definitely before announcing the release.

The batch two offering share price will scale with the hashrate we obtained at that point of time.

We will not retain any mining revenue until our company has doubled our phase II hashrate. i.e. 100% mining revenue will still be delivered as dividend to all 500,000 shares in phase II.

END OF PHASE II - HASHRATE: 90+TH + funds for future growth. (The details for the growth plan will follow in the next few weeks)

3.) PHASE III - Reinvestment Phase

This phase starts when we reach 180TH. After this threshold, 50% percent of the mining revenue might be retained as growth fund.

The details for this phase will follow in the next few weeks.

END OF PHASE III - HASHRATE: 1000+ TH

These figures are estimates only. Once we achieve the 10 terahash minimum the specific amounts needed for operational goals will be released.

HOSTED-MINING will begin mining no later than August 30th, 2013 with a minimum of 10 terahash if enough shares are sold to purchase the miniumum 10 terahash.

We are currently in negotiations with http://alydian.co backed by no other than CoinLab.com.

For every 9 (nine) shares of HOSTED-MINING sold, 1 (one) share will be paid to both Hostedmining, LLC and appA2z.com management as a founder's stake. Please note this is the only compensation we will receive and all operating expenses will be deducted from the dividends paid on these shares.

Please review the following estimation calculator at http://www.coinish.com/calc/ for investment due diligence.

We undertake no obligation to publicly revise any forward-looking statement to reflect circumstances or events after the date of this press release or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.

Although the Company believes that the forward-looking statements are accurate, there can be no assurance that any forward-looking statement will prove to be accurate.

If the regulators in your region require AML/KYC procedures for certain transactions, you will be asked to provide them at anytime per our request. Any US customers will be required to sign a due dilligence statement.

Executive Summary   
HOSTED-MINING is a new revenue share organization founded by two companies to enable a reinvestment strategy that will enable a solid return within the first 12 months of operation.

Joe already has an Alternate Coin hosting company in successful operation and has been building custom computer solutions for years. He has founded and ran 3 successful companys over the years and has a strong technical background.

Shawn is the uber alt-coin enthusiast that monitors market trends and solid investment strategies for the future.

Business Description   
Hosted-Mining is dedicated to bringing ASIC technology to bitcoin mining at a rapid and predictable rate. We have a set launch date with a strong commitment to rapid growth. Bringing terahash online and generating revenue into your wallet within days.

Hosted-Mining will stay on the cutting edge of bitcoin mining technology with an aggressive re-investment program. Our goal is to upgrade a Tier 3 datacenter in central Washington State with in 12 months to facilitate further expansion. We believe strongly in using renewable energy sources and being responsible to the environment. These ethics are the foundation of our long term goals and business model.

Definition of the Market   
We estimate that the total network at the end of 2013 with be roughly 2000-3000 tera hash.

Our goal is to NEVER go above the 51% threshold and sustain a return on investment to all those who join us in this exciting endeavor.

Upon launch if we acquire 10 terahash, Hosted-Mining will have aproximitely 2.5% of the total hash of the network. With the long term deployment plans of Phase 2 and Phase 3, ect..., Hosted-Mining will operate a minimum of 1% of the total network hashrate to insure long term profits and market stability.

We believe in core value's such as Integrity, Trust and Responsibility to the Enviroment and Community and plan to actively promote awareness of Crypto-currencies.

Products and Services   
CHIPS:

They are 65nm chips, and draw 3.5W/GH.

"Chips are aggregated into boards with 256 chips per board, and up to 8 boards per 'chassis'."

GUARANTEE

Hashing minimum of 10 terahash if sales of shares and negotiations with http://alydian.co are successful with rollout date of August 30th, 2013.

Please note that if the initial threshold of 5000 BTC is not reached, you will be refunded your shares minus the in and out charge from BTCT.co

Pictures will be posted to the forum.

Organization and Management   
Joe and Shawn will respond to all questions and queries on an individual basis.

If queries become overwhelming, an FAQ with the top-ten questions and answers will be posted via the blog.

Marketing Strategy   
FaceBook

Google ads

Forums

Twitter

Word-of-Mouth.

There is not other better way than telling your friends and family via email, twitter and facebook about a great investment vehicle.

Financial Management   
A spreadsheet will be built and shared via Google Docs for all detailed revenue sharing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please stop quoting out of context and take the time to read through it again. Then feel free to post your constructive criticism.

Thank you

Donations and Tips  btc - 1MkjKHpZbSaRepeYaAcmRMcqt8o3HKQCF   ltc  - LNz48TP8MZmke38qbZD5gXi53KrktbJG7V  ftc  - 6iDt92cyDvxXkrDhCzMh4zEmK1b9PqShs4
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:27:59 AM

Okay maybe it's not so bad after all.. I'll throw some coin at it

Sou

(Bitcoin related text here)

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:35:29 AM

If it ever gets that last vote  Roll Eyes
redbeans2012

Activity: 887

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:43:40 AM

Thought you just said you were all in with active mining?  Undecided
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:44:58 AM

Thought you just said you were all in with active mining?  Undecided

with BTC, yes.  But I can buy more  Wink

KCBitcoin

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 04:07:11 AM

If it ever gets that last vote  Roll Eyes
come on, last vote, any mods online?
i've got my coins ready.
LOL

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 04:08:07 AM

UPDATE :  I just edited some of the wording on the prospectus.

Introduction

HOSTED-MINING was created between one US and Canadian company to offer the very first GUARANTEE revenue-share HASHING date of no later than August 30th, 2013 for investors with an easily accessible investment vehicle without the large upfront cost of actually buying the hardware, monitoring and paying for electricity.

There are 3 Phases for Rollout of a minimum 10 terahash by no later than August 30th, 2013 with a GUARANTEE of additional terahash if the rollout is not met by this date to compensate for the difference of hashrate for days missed. The more shares that are sold, the more terahash we can obtain for everyone.

1.) PHASE I - Initial Offering

Initially, we will release 250,000 shares out of 500,000. They will be price at 0.28 per share.

If the equivelent of 5,000 btc worth of shares or more are sold, we will go ahead and sign the contract. We will then start hashing by no later than Aug. 30, 2013.

If all 250,000 shares are sold, we will be working towards obtaining the additional 80+TH  and to prepare for phase II.

Starting from no later than Aug. 30, 2013, 100% of the mining revenue will be delivered as dividend to these 250,000 shares.

END OF PHASE I - HASHRATE: 10TH + funds for additional 80+TH

2.) PHASE II - Second Batch Offering

This phase won't start until we have obtained at least the additional 80TH. The expected time for this to happen is around Sept/Oct 2013. Upon reaching this point, the rest of the 250,000 shares will be release to the market.

Before offering batch 2 shares, we will have an announcement notifying all shareholders of the upcoming release.

The details for the funding raised for this will come out together with the phase III plan, and definitely before announcing the release.

The batch two offering share price will scale with the hashrate we obtained at that point of time.

We will not retain any mining revenue until our company has doubled our phase II hashrate. i.e. 100% mining revenue will still be delivered as dividend to all 500,000 shares in phase II.

END OF PHASE II - HASHRATE: 90+TH + funds for future growth. (The details for the growth plan will follow in the next few weeks)

3.) PHASE III - Reinvestment Phase

This phase starts when we reach 180TH. After this threshold, 50% percent of the mining revenue might be retained as growth fund.

The details for this phase will follow in the next few weeks.

END OF PHASE III - HASHRATE: 1000+ TH

These figures are estimates only. Once we achieve the 10 terahash minimum the specific amounts needed for operational goals will be released.

HOSTED-MINING will begin mining no later than August 30th, 2013 with a minimum of 10 terahash if enough shares are sold to purchase the miniumum 10 terahash.

We are currently in negotiations with http://alydian.co backed by no other than CoinLab.com.

For every 9 (nine) shares of HOSTED-MINING sold, 1 (one) share will be paid to both Hostedmining, LLC and appA2C.com management as a founder's stake. Please note this is the only compensation we will receive and all operating expenses will be deducted from the dividends paid on these shares.

Please review the following estimation calculator at http://www.coinish.com/calc/ for investment due diligence.

We undertake no obligation to publicly revise any forward-looking statement to reflect circumstances or events after the date of this press release or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.

Although the Company believes that the forward-looking statements are accurate, there can be no assurance that any forward-looking statement will prove to be accurate.

If the regulators in your region require AML/KYC procedures for certain transactions, you will be asked to provide them at anytime per our request. Any US customers will be required to sign a due dilligence statement.

Executive Summary   
HOSTED-MINING is a new revenue share organization founded by two companies to enable a reinvestment strategy that will enable a solid return within the first 12 months of operation.

Joe already has an Alternate Coin hosting company in successful operation and has been building custom computer solutions for years. He has founded and ran 3 successful companys over the years and has a strong technical background.

Shawn is the uber alt-coin enthusiast that monitors market trends and solid investment strategies for the future.

Business Description   
Hosted-Mining is dedicated to bringing ASIC technology to bitcoin mining at a rapid and predictable rate. We have a set launch date with a strong commitment to rapid growth. Bringing terahash online and generating revenue into your wallet within days.

Hosted-Mining will stay on the cutting edge of bitcoin mining technology with an aggressive re-investment program. Our goal is to upgrade a Tier 3 datacenter in central Washington State with in 12 months to facilitate further expansion. We believe strongly in using renewable energy sources and being responsible to the environment. These ethics are the foundation of our long term goals and business model.

Definition of the Market   
We estimate that the total network at the end of 2013 with be roughly 2000-3000 tera hash.

Our goal is to NEVER go above the 51% threshold and sustain a return on investment to all those who join us in this exciting endeavor.

Upon launch if we acquire 10 terahash, Hosted-Mining will have aproximitely 2.5% of the total hash of the network. With the long term deployment plans of Phase 2 and Phase 3, ect..., Hosted-Mining will operate a minimum of 1% of the total network hashrate to insure long term profits and market stability.

We believe in core value's such as Integrity, Trust and Responsibility to the Enviroment and Community and plan to actively promote awareness of Crypto-currencies.

Products and Services   
CHIPS:

They are 65nm chips, and draw 3.5W/GH.

"Chips are aggregated into boards with 256 chips per board, and up to 8 boards per 'chassis'."

GUARANTEE

Hashing minimum of 10 terahash if sales of shares and negotiations with http://alydian.co are successful with rollout date of August 30th, 2013.

Please note that if the initial threshold of 5000 BTC is not reached, you will be refunded your shares minus the in and out charge from BTCT.co

Pictures will be posted to the forum.

Organization and Management   
Joe and Shawn will respond to all questions and queries on an individual basis.

If queries become overwhelming, an FAQ with the top-ten questions and answers will be posted via the blog.

Marketing Strategy   
FaceBook

Google ads

Forums

Twitter

Word-of-Mouth.

There is not other better way than telling your friends and family via email, twitter and facebook about a great investment vehicle.

Financial Management   
A spreadsheet will be built and shared via Google Docs for all detailed revenue sharing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please stop quoting out of context and take the time to read through it again. Then feel free to post your constructive criticism.

Thank you

5,000 BTC is ~17857 shares. That's 14% of the IPO. The prospectus does not indicate what is to happen if this value is reached, yet not all 250,000 shares are sold. The conclusion I'm drawing is that if all 250,000 shares ARE NOT purchased then phase II will never be reached. What is the middle ground?

What is the lead time on the ASIC miners beyond the first 10TH?
How is your guarantee going to be met if the miners are not hashing on August 30th? How is this going to be funded?
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 07:52:11 AM

Q1: Could you get  a big discount from Alydian?

As I pointed out, if the price is $650000 for 10T, it will not even break even, let alone any profit. If there's a big discount, the investor needs to know about it before give out any money.

Q2: How do you get the another 80TH? Still from Alydian?

If the whole plan all depends on the big discount of Alydian, it only make sense you are part of Alydian. Otherwise, why Alydian does not do this thing themselves?

jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 11:38:17 AM

I think I found the guy that runs hosted-mining
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKFJ_AI3PWA

overvalued much?   Cheesy

=)))
zif33rs (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:19:08 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2013, 04:05:16 PM by zif33rs

5,000 BTC is ~17857 shares. That's 14% of the IPO. The prospectus does not indicate what is to happen if this value is reached, yet not all 250,000 shares are sold. The conclusion I'm drawing is that if all 250,000 shares ARE NOT purchased then phase II will never be reached. What is the middle ground?

What is the lead time on the ASIC miners beyond the first 10TH?
How is your guarantee going to be met if the miners are not hashing on August 30th? How is this going to be funded?

"If the equivelent of 5,000 btc worth of shares or more are sold, we will go ahead and sign the contract. We will then start hashing by no later than Aug. 30, 2013.

If all 250,000 shares are sold, we will be working towards obtaining the additional 80+TH  and to prepare for phase II."

"2.) PHASE II - Second Batch Offering

Before offering batch 2 shares, we will have an announcement notifying all shareholders of the upcoming release."

KCBitcoin

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 04:01:17 PM

As I pointed out, if the price is $650000 for 10T, it will not even break even, let alone any profit. If there's a big discount, the investor needs to know about it before give out any money.

If the whole plan all depends on the big discount of Alydian, it only make sense you are part of Alydian. Otherwise, why Alydian does not do this thing themselves?

I guess he said 5000BTC, not $650,000. He did get a discount.
Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 04:42:03 PM

Alydian are selling at prices where there's little if any profit at all for purchasers.  They won't sell at prices where a decent profit could be made - as it would then be better for them just to borrow the money themselves.  When you take something that will make hardly any profit (if any at all) then add on a further 10% management fee you end up with something that's just not a decent investment.

And that's why he can't post new calcs with reasonable figures - as if you look at them you find that at best it makes a tiny profit and at worst a fairly significant loss for investors.  And that's without even taking into account two layers of CP risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: