Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:47:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto-currency do you prefer?  (Read 1782 times)
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:14:12 AM

At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.

There are a lot of cryptocurrency in the market today but i prefer investing on altcoin just this year because of minex coin, mnx coin has its own bank and it was very profitable by holding their coin and waiting for it to grow that's why i keep on investing on this coin still.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:28:23 AM

At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.
Yes surely we can earn a lot from holding bitcoins but this coins is so expensive so I would prefer to buy Eth, because I believe it has a good potentials and will be boomed in the coming years. Eth is next to bitcoin for me and I want to earn Eth and hold for a long time.
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:47:47 AM

Yes surely we can earn a lot from holding bitcoins but this coins is so expensive so I would prefer to buy Eth, because I believe it has a good potentials and will be boomed in the coming years. Eth is next to bitcoin for me and I want to earn Eth and hold for a long time.
Yeah Bitcoin and Ethereum both is the best cryptocurrency in this time,
But there also have many of Altcoin which best to invest for long term, like INS, UTK, AE etc.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:17:49 AM

Indeed, bitcoin and ethereum is the best cryptocurrencies. But if you want different crypto currency just look in altcoin. Look in some bounty campaign that can help you to find another crypto. Look for the cryptocurrencies that have a longterm.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:21:11 AM

I really like Bitcoin. And I also recommend you to continue to buy and invest in Bitcoin. But if you want another coin advice, I can suggest you buy some Ethereum. Because Ethereum is also one of the best coins compared to other Altcoin. I am sure if you hold these two coins, you will get a huge profit.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:47:45 AM

ETH and LTC would be the next choice if you are looking for an alternative for bitcoin and you are just trying to expand your investment with the strategy called diversification.
randyjayag3

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:48:58 AM

I will prefer Bitcoin, ethereum followed by NEO.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:52:22 AM

Alot of the people already told this so i will say it again because mainly i strongly agree. Bitcoin is a very coin crypto currency to date. But if you're looking to expand and diversify your investments then i suggest you look in to Ethereum. It has alot of projects and is looking string at the moment. Litecoin also seems to create a hype in the market so in NEO. But take all advise with a grain of salt. Don't forget to do research and look at trends. Knowledge is key to earn

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:52:44 AM

EOS prefer better then Ethereum because this year will be EOS year which will mooned so high you will see that and will tell that iam idiot and didnot buy tons of that Smiley
isyot12345

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:54:31 AM

I really like Bitcoin. And I also recommend you to continue to buy and invest in Bitcoin. But if you want another coin advice, I can suggest you buy some Ethereum. Because Ethereum is also one of the best coins compared to other Altcoin. I am sure if you hold these two coins, you will get a huge profit.

I prefer to bitcoin. It helped me in my family and I was able to work here in bitcoin because my friend also get and earn a lot of profit in bitcoin. Bitcoin really helps me. I'm one who recomend this bitcoin for all people in the world to try this crypto. To help your all problems espicially for financial.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:06:39 AM

Of course, it's expensive but you'll have a guarantee of at least 70% of your ROI if you choose bitcoin and aside from the fact it's the dominant and established of all crypto currency and have a lesser risk especially for the beginners. Though there's nothing wrong with eth or other alts but you should always look for some point where you can grow as well as your money.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Sidilatte07

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:15:40 AM

Until now I have not fully understood how the excess currency of the crypto. However I would like any crypto currency provided that many people are interested in investing from eth or btc volume, and from history trade. As long as it fits the criteria I will like that.
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:00:45 PM

At this moment i prefer for the strong cryptocurrency just only in bitcoin because i think bitcoin  will replace payment,investment, etc system someday, and i think this strong cryptocurrency change our lives and make me/us milloinaires in near future, hoping Smiley

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:11:50 PM

Bitcoin, of course. Cryptocurrency is directly associated with it. Now it is the most used (if not the only) currency in everyday life. And it will be in the future.
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:14:26 PM

of course Ethereum, the most widely known and used person other than Bitcoin is Ethereum.
then BCH (Bitcoin Cash) I see "Pump" is still going to happen to this Altcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:20:48 PM

I prefer to keep ETH instead of BTC, I suspect that the price will grow faster, because everything, although now you can buy decent alkoina, for example such as Stratis, Iota use this platform, the price for them is small, but the projects are very good.
kuckong

Activity: 184

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:38:01 PM

Of course the coin I like is bitcoin. Because bitcoin has many advantages over altcoin. In terms of time bitcoin is the first and longest survive until now. of the value of bitcoin is also highest and also the most desirable investors. If you have a lot of money I suggest to invest in bitcoin and ethereum because eth started to show a good development.

Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:13:36 PM

I prefer to invest on altcoin for now cause bitcoin is always fluctuating and i have doubts the price will not increase on this month so much better to covert all your bitcoin and invest on alts, especially, neo,waves and via are my favorite coins.
Well i also prefer bitcoin as the best cryptocurrency and very proftitable crypto, but aside on bitcoin, i think ethereum and waves has also a good future in the market, and off course ethereum and waves can also help us to make a good profit in this world.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:07:14 PM

I would still choose btc and eth as primary coins.They are still the best for long term investment
It is expensive though but if you have some extra money to invest.for me it is worth investing on the two cyrptos. There are other alts which i am considering if i diversify such as neo, doge, ltc, ins. They are also potential coins for me to consider.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:13:01 PM

for me I prefer bitcoin because he is the king of all cryptocurrency and he has a lot of benefits given to you and also you can earn a lot of money that you can not see in other cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: