Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:48:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto-currency do you prefer?  (Read 1780 times)
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:16:20 PM

I am seeing a lot of answers here with ethereum so I guess if I am going to invest ethereum would be the best crypto to put my money. Anyway I am still adjusting to some technicalities on how to get the digital wallet and how it will work. Reading would be the best thing to do.
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:23:52 PM

Besides in bitcoin i also prefer to ethereum, because ethereum is the most popular altcoins and also the most used in all bounty and several signature campaigns.
Heroonnone

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:28:17 PM

I prefer many coins , these coins have got good future and very useful in special things. I think Neo it's very good coin for investment . And this coin works for POS algorytm , you can buy couple of coins and earn some money if you hold this coin.
GeorgianCryptoTrader

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:03:31 PM

Hi!

I prefer VHC (VHCoins).

These guyes launch a project to make global remittance cheaper!

https://vhcoin.info/,https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3375899.0
kutsal_money

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:31:38 PM

Besides in bitcoin i also prefer to ethereum, because ethereum is the most popular altcoins and also the most used in all bounty and several signature campaigns
avdeeva

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:36:36 PM

At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.

You should go for ETH, I recommend it to every bitcoin investor. This is because ETH performs good even when bitcoin prices are declining. Thus it is a good choice for diversification.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:12:35 PM

At this time, I'm must prefer Bitcoin rather than altcoins because Bitcoin has proven that it is secured and its network effect. Most altcoins out there are very easy to manipulate, I'm not saying that Bitcoin cannot be manipulated but Bitcoin having lots of people that just holding it makes it is hard to manipulate the market of Bitcoin. When it comes to security there's no question that Bitcoin is still the best because the mining hashrate are distributed all over the world and it uses proof of work algorithm, unlike other altcoins that majority of hashrate distributions are obtained by mining pools. The popularity of Bitcoin is also one of the reason why  I choose and prefer.
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:21:33 PM

ADA! its has lower value as of the moment. make sure you buy this coin as its lowest price because as many prediction says this coin will go up high. also, this xoin is rank as the 7th crypto currency of the world.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:22:55 PM

I think the best alternative for bitcoin currently is ethereum because it is widely use in the crypto community
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:27:08 PM

I prefer bitcoin as well but there are alternative coin can compete with it wich is eth so If I invest I choose both because I can also gain profit if I invest because the two have more potential then popularity.
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:55:30 PM

Bitcoin! The progenitor and king. But Ethereum, given the amount of funding and volume that has come from the ICO trend, has great promise, and is seemingly the most developed blockchain. As Lightning draws Bitcoin users back, we will see a surge in adoption, as Bitcoin is the most recognizable of major cryptos to the newcomer.

I recommend ethereum, xrp this next coin after bitcoin has the ability to make its value higher in just a matter of time, but everything you have to do wisely and decisively.
Well you have to study the crypto currency every blockchain where you can consider the coins going to the moon, and I think you should not just focus on one or two coins for long term investment
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:10:33 PM

Bitcoin has become the best choice coin in the world of crypto, and I also prefer bitcoin compared to other coins because the value of bitcoin price is very high compared to other coins .. bitcoin is a trusted coin that will make people's life better and the first coin is in the world crypto ..
Lakash

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:09:27 PM

bitcoin is still the top choice. with the growth of most cryptocurrencies, i think which ever cryptocurrency you are investing at, you are guaranteed winner.
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:12:14 PM

Bitcoin is the most volatile in most of the cryptocurrencies which makes it still the most effective cryptocurrency to invest at.
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:16:40 PM

Bitcoin is too expensive. I am looking at Etherium as one of the options but I am open to all other cryptocurrencies as a tough buy. All cryptocurrencies are still growing, making it a possible win in investments.
Godday

Activity: 1540
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 06:22:09 PM

Bitcoin is too expensive. I am looking at Etherium as one of the options but I am open to all other cryptocurrencies as a tough buy. All cryptocurrencies are still growing, making it a possible win in investments.
For the potential of ethereum itself is also quite large. now many predictions have predicted that eth will also go to the moon. stay now we are waiting for that moment can happen

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:24:33 PM

I prefer Bitcoins, well reputed and sturdy currency. Prices are extravagantly
high on spikes, though dips can be drastic but the best thing about it is that
it can recover well. My second choice would be Ethereum, different than BTC
but stability is quite remarkable. Either of the two would suffice since both
coins are proven to be reliable and strong.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:51:07 PM

I prefer bitcoin because of popularity and highest price. Amount of people that trust on bitcon guarantees stablitly and time that you have to make good profit from crypto.

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

I prefer to invest on altcoin for now cause bitcoin is always fluctuating and i have doubts the price will not increase on this month so much better to covert all your bitcoin and invest on alts, especially, neo,waves and via are my favorite coins.
The only coin which I prefer when it comes to that of the long-term investment of money is none other than that of the bitcoin and the reason behind it is obvious. It can help me in making of a huge amount of money and that too without doing enough efforts. However, in case of short term investment of money, I will surely go for some good altcoin like that of ETH as it can help me in a better way.
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:02:51 PM

I prefer at bitcoin because it is the best of all cryptocurrency and i believe this year could break the previous highest peak. Bitcoin is dependable as a matter of fact bitcoin became more popular and valuable as years goes by. I trust bitcoin and im always hodling bitcoin because i really believe it will rise higher in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: