Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:54:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better Ripple or Tron?  (Read 4956 times)
Ba37

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:47:47 AM

I am little skeptical about both XRP & TRX now. Both of them rode the hype train and are stabilizing now. Don't except for a wild ride from either one of them in near future. But both of them have solid tech behind them.
derago21

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:55:13 AM

Both are two different coins with it's own functionality and they both are not for quick traders, you have to HODL for making big profits. Currently you can purchase alot of TRX because it's under 0.1$.
baileym

Activity: 36
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:01:01 AM

XRP he is everywhere by ear, and is very popular. I think that it will overtake the bitcoin capitalization. Of course he is ahead!

I would have to agree with this.  XRP is known by most people - even if they are not into the crypto world. 
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:08:39 AM

I wanted to know which is better is it Ripple or Tron? Smiley
Ripple is better than Tron because ripple is one of the top ranking coins in the coinmarketcap and has higher value than Tron.
Exactly Ripple have made already history in cryptomarket and while Tron is just new but it doing great part today.
Of course, people will looking forward into Tron because they really believe there is a lot of things that might happen these in the future.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:18:29 AM

Ripple is better than Tron because ripple is one of the top ranking coins in the coinmarketcap and has higher value than Tron.
Exactly Ripple have made already history in cryptomarket and while Tron is just new but it doing great part today.
Of course, people will looking forward into Tron because they really believe there is a lot of things that might happen these in the future.
I choose ripple because this coin were there for a long period of time while tron was newly and starting to make a name in crypto currency industry. Otherwise ripple was make some noise last year because it raised up their value fast.
Therefore tron have lack of influence compared to ripple, comparing of both coins are nonsense because you can see the big difference of those coin into coinmarketcap.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:26:26 AM

I agree with what you are saying here. Personally, I have never been a huge fan of Ripple or TRON, but I like Ripple is trying to achieve even though it is backed by banks etc and I feel that Ripple is way better than TRON in many aspects like reak world usage scenarios, community support, financial prospects etc. I have earned small profits from ripple by investing into it when its value was around $0.2 and even bought some TRON for long term profits.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
worldtraveller321

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:32:38 AM

Both are good XRP been around some time now and you can can have good confident
TRX - Tron is new, they haven't developed their tech yet of what they have plan.
good ideas from them. to say they are one coin to grow, could be , but too soon to stay, as they had a small pump a few weeks back
but I think they are stable company and good tech, good for a long term HOLD
best to wait and see.
in general I like both

worldtraveller
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:51:44 AM

I don't know much about tron but i guess it has a good project. However, i find ripple more appealing and so far, it had progressed and though its value is on an erratic state, still i find it better for long term investment as compared to tron. Tron's project is actually intriguing and quite tempting but it's too early to say anything about its technology. whereas ripple, it had somehow proven itself that it is worth an knvestment and had somehow gone a long way.

warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:01:01 AM

My opinion DOGe better then ripple, its oly my opinion

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:22:21 AM

Well, let's see, what is Tron? Who ever read about this project? Or what is Ripple? I think that in this comparison I would probably have chosen nothing, because I have not quite a good opinion about these projects, so I would just pass by
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:27:18 AM

Well, let's see, what is Tron? Who ever read about this project? Or what is Ripple? I think that in this comparison I would probably have chosen nothing, because I have not quite a good opinion about these projects, so I would just pass by
I got the same idea when I am reading all these posts under this topic.
First of all if we will make a comparision check it if they are an apple and orange or both are apple.
I think they are apple and orange..
Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:27:31 AM

There is still plenty of Tron to grow, while ripple has reached it's maximum for now. But I'd bet on Tron to be honest. You can never know these things.

Why tron? Not ripple? Actually to be honest i dont like ripple so much and tron has been running very high this time.
In my opinion, i would try to look another altcoin or ico project that still low marketcap to make a bet.
But in other side, my top altcoin is always etherium.
rujisompong

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:29:37 AM

I go with XRP. Good back up, good Vision and hope for rebound.
sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:56:52 AM

maybe i think ripple is better than tron because it will increasing more than tron so i like to say ripple is better coin
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:00:21 AM

TRON is more of a niche based coin but RIPPLE has a wider appeal and application. I only hold a little of each though as I do prefer the higher revenue generating tokens and coins that will build me a passive income over time, even with the current market volatility. I want to grow my portfolio through expanding in tokens that give something back to the holder and are not just victims of pump and dump groups.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:21:56 AM

I like Ripple better as an investment but I do like Tron also.  Tron's project is so ambitious.  Video talks about Justin Sun, the controversies, the team and also the partnerships tron has/ its current catalyst.

The video is not spam, so many people asking about Tron, I know about it, easy youtube video

https://youtu.be/zmZ_Jkz55oo

It is difficult to compare Ripple and TRON. Ripple (XPR) is centralized currency, convenient to make operations with banks.Watch the video about this system: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TXduhKbe-c

TRON is decentrilized platform that has good perspectives. I vote for it.
gao blue

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:35:08 AM

Ripple is better. Ripple is a privately held company. Moreover, no one can freeze XRP, including Ripple. All transactions on XRP Ledger are publicly viewable.
QuitPlayingGames

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:15:31 AM

Tron is much better from ripple why? because ripple is a centralized coin was built for those banktards to control BTC and ETH. Only 40% of supply was circulating around the market and the other 60% was held by the owners. Tron was very promising will be partnered with alibaba in the future, CEO was active and keep updating everyday and a lots of good projects and good team behind of it.
8man

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:50:37 PM

Hi,

Partnership with Alibaba isn't confirmed. Tron is still an erc20 token, main network is planed for Q1.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:57:32 PM

I would say Ripple, as they are already got a great infrastructure and working with the banks. Tron so far have no advantage in those 2 things..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: