Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:56:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better Ripple or Tron?  (Read 4956 times)
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:01:50 AM

As for me, I don`t believe in Ripple because it`s centralized coin and target on the banks - so it`s very unpredictable and easy to manipulate. What about TRON - I think it`s very promising coin and have a nice future, this project wants to make content creators independent. Tron keeps nice place in market and I already buy some coins.
tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:08:26 PM

I wanted to know which is better is it Ripple or Tron? Smiley

Tron is made for computerized media makers to give them complete control and ownership of their substance.
Ripple is a replica of bitcoin, designed as well as possible to enliven the crypto market.
Honestly, you are like commenting on mangoes and avocados.
Ripple is somehow scam as cryptocurrency, if you remember when it pumped and dumped immediately and many many people lost their money on it.
Tron is the same, good project but the team is greedy and they sell their own coins when the prices pumped. Result is the same like ripple

I stay far away from both of them

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

Quite a difficult choice. It seems to me that both of them are very good, but I would probably prefer Ripple.

hoangha

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 04:35:46 PM

It is difficult to give choice between ripple and tron  but in my opinion, ripple is better than tron, I don't really like tron because tron's team
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:44:38 PM

Even though Ripple was in third place and TRON was in 12th position, but I am sure that TRON investment is more promising than Ripple so I will give a bigger portion for TRON than Ripple.

..........///....../////..........
Guxidem

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:16:56 PM

Well I can disclose to you why I put resources into tron about multi month back, I read the white paper and saw the group behind Jason and tossed some trade out it. As a matter of fact it was the publicity of swell that got me inspired by alt coins yet I saw swells value hopping so I did In my assessment, the two coins both Tron and Ripple have the positive and negative sides. They are testing the Ethereum. Notwithstanding, Ripple starts things out and it has more steady volume. Moreover, Ripple has the association with the Bank. I myself want to pick Ripple for this time. research and discovered tron.
clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:39:56 PM

Looking at it now, I think it is Ripple. I have seen that the price of the ripple has started to recover, and the recovery speed is faster than Ethereum and EOS. In the same situation, you may earn more money by investing in Ripple.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:42:11 PM

What is your expect in which you are comparing the both?
Personally, I do not own or like XRP ever, reason being it completely decentralized and is created to benefit banks and not the mass public. Tron on the other hand is decentralized, so I will give a point to it. Plus they have good marketting and are now running on there mainnet. The transition was smooth as well, so preferrably I will put my money in Tron before XRP.
happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:44:54 PM

Tron is not a good coin for me to invest in long term, especially because they fail to fulfill all commitments. Again, Ripple was almost centralized to me, contrary to the principle of decentralization represented by the block chain. I am not a fan of any coin. They are not part of my portfolio long term stay.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:46:22 PM

If I myself prefer to ripple. Because ripple is a coin that has a future. There is already a long time ago, and able to survive to the present. I am also sure that ripple will be the coin could be in trust for investment.
I think I agree with you about the fact that Ripple is still a coin, while Tron is only a token, but very soon everything will change, I will not say that Ripple has a lot of disadvantages in terms of blocked coins
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:48:21 PM

As per my personal opinion Ripple has already seen its high and I don't think that it's gonna shine again, so I will say tron have more potential than Ripple, it is even pumped and dumped when it was listed on coinbase and so after that point I don't think that Ripple is ever gonna pump again so that the people who invest now in Ripple could make profit. So betting your money on tron is right choice.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
amazura

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:50:39 PM

Given that the ripple has already led people, changing the price and deceiving people in the spring of 2018, I prefer to keep the funds in TRON. And the project is more interesting.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

I choose ripple. Since the beginning of the ripple really attracted my attention because of its potential. The popularity of the ripple is also very good. So I prefer ripple rather than tron. Ripple will be very strong in the future and more popular. Certainly ripple will still be a potential altcoins.
yohangunasekara

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:48:17 PM

For me, between Ripple with Tron certainly Ripple is better. So having a Ripple is a good idea. Ripple has cooperated with many banks. Future development resistance will be greatly reduced.
NicoleMorgan764

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:06:45 PM

I think at the present time, you should invest in ripple. Because at the present time, the value of the ripple is very worthwhile to invest in. If you invest in them at this point in time, it is possible that in the future, the value of the Ripple will break the record ever.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:50:11 PM

ripple is still the best choice for any investors want to have profit from long term investment, it is the most useful altcoin that can have realistic applications like banking industries, so i think many investors will choose to invest in Ripple for profit more than Tron, and of course i think it will be a good chance to have a ripple as an altcoin for long term rather than other altcoins.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 04:14:42 PM

I would choose ripple. Because ripple is a very potential coin. TRON is just a fake, it's like a blank page. You will be disappointed when investing in TRON.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:49:12 PM

Smiley))
it's been a long time, but I think you got the answer now.
both are some shitty coins that took away your money ^^
but I think TRX is still better!
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:50:27 PM

Tron has alot hype and if work as they sold then it can be a platform
but XRP as a currency it needs adoption, where they going get it?
garciacarral

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:01:11 AM

Tron in more preferable for me, I don't trust to Ripple at all, it is so sad alternative cryptocurrency, what is more it is going to its end which will happen very soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: