Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:05:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better Ripple or Tron?  (Read 4945 times)
molenracing

Activity: 199
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:29:30 PM

Ripple is certainly better than Tron, it's been proven and Ripple has shown the world that he's a good coin and has a bright future. and I have also invested some ripple coins for my financial future.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:32:02 PM

I wanted to know which is better is it Ripple or Tron? Smiley
I believe in ripple over TRX at this time! This is my own opinion.
TRX is currently under construction, the ripple has been recognized by the community!
TRX needs more time to prove its necessity!
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:36:55 PM

In my opinion, the two coins both Tron and Ripple have the positive and negative sides. They are challenging the Ethereum. However, Ripple comes first and it has more stable volume. Additionally, Ripple has the connection to the Bank. I myself prefer to choose Ripple for this time.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

Personally, I prefer Ripple. I choose this coin to invest my money in it, despite the fact that it is a centralized coin.
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:08:22 PM

Between Ripple and Tron I definitely prefer Ripple. It's a very high-level project, its team is developing it in the best way, and I think its technology will be adopted by many companies in the near future. Tron is a good project but still has to show all its value, at the moment Ripple is definitely superior
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:18:11 PM

Between Ripple and Tron I definitely prefer Ripple. It's a very high-level project, its team is developing it in the best way, and I think its technology will be adopted by many companies in the near future. Tron is a good project but still has to show all its value, at the moment Ripple is definitely superior
The fact is that Ripple is a project that will combine the capabilities of the banking system and crypto-currencies. To date, Western Union is very fruitful in this direction. Therefore, if we choose prospects, then Ripple justifies all expectations.
jackychan1209

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:38:47 AM

Personally, I have not invested in any of these coins. But I think tron is better. At least because it's a cryptocurrency, and ripple is ordinary money disguised as a cryptocurrency.
asjdhjnz86

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:36:23 AM

Ripple because the price is quite cheap. Other than that ripple has a market cap far more than TRON. Ripple also has a pretty good volume and circulating supply in the market.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:37:31 AM

I dont like the 2 coins, but to choose between them.
i would rather go with TRON.
i can't see a little thing for me to trust holding even a single ripple.
this is just for me!
roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:43:07 AM

Our Artifical Intelligence https://roboadvisorcoin.com/ make everyday a forecasts about prices:

Ripple forecasts for the next 30 days is not good, infact the probability of downside movement is up to 53% and the size of the movement is up to -15%
also
Tron as well has a similar probability of downside about 54% but the predicted movement is up to -23%

Politkiw

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:49:06 AM

I prefer Ripple,it is quite cheap,promising coin, different stability.
murazor

Activity: 1134
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:59:26 AM

Both coins are very interesting and can bring us a good profit. I think that ripple has more chances to show good growth this year. I invest in both coins.
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 11:29:17 AM

Honestly, I played in these financial games, and even made a profit. But this year, in connection with the internal political situation in Russia, I realized that these games with short-term profits can make my life easier, but cause huge damage to the whole society. Therefore, I choose eustologically pure projects for participation. From the point of view of the ecology of finance, both of the above projects are harvesters for transferring money from their pockets to their pockets without any substantially functional idea. In a word - candy wrappers.  Lips sealed
annaorlova

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:49:46 AM

Already half a year has passed since you created this topic and Tronix is still better. I like it much more - good marketing, stable development and great ambitions. I'm not sure if we'll see it at $1 per coin, but this year it's growth is absolutely guaranteed.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

I recommend buying Tron better. Ripple is a rogue coin, maybe they will make you lose some big capital from their discount, hold them long you will not be profitable.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
thuthitao14

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:19:55 AM

Well so from which I see the growth between ripple and tron, I choose ripple as the best in tron ​​compare, because in my opinion ripple faster rise in price compare to tron.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:29:39 AM

There is still plenty of Tron to grow, while ripple has reached it's maximum for now. But I'd bet on Tron to be honest. You can never know these things.
we can see from the Cryptocurrency market chart that shows that Ripple has a much higher value than Tron. with the development of this Ripple brings Ripple into a coin with a high enough value and very good by relying on it as the main coin today.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:32:55 AM

according to data in coinmarketcap, ripple is still the best compared to tron.
ripple ranks third in the data after ethereum.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rob768

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:02:09 AM

literally yesterday I got acquainted with an article from which I learned about the possible unification of the Cardano and Tron platforms: both of them are working on improvement, therefore there are chances of their interaction, although there is no reliable evidence of partnership yet. as for Ripple, its developers actively cooperate with several financial institutions and are used in international transactions. despite all the rumors surrounding the problems of Ripple, it is still promising for me, like bitcoin, and the Ethereum.
Liberto

Activity: 391
Merit: 254

Blockchain Stranger

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:13:11 AM

For some reasons and rumours I would say that my trust is more about Ripple,  I have heard that Tron is having some signs of being scam. So I would rather not trusting it but anyway you should do your own research
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: