Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:00:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better Ripple or Tron?  (Read 4956 times)
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:42:03 AM

In my opinion, Ripple is way ahead of Tron, because Ripple within 2 years will be used by banks and businesses on another hand Tron still does not have any product, they just moved on their mainnet in last week, so lots of work ahead, but you never know in crypto world, 6 months is like 6 years in crypto.

I got some news. Ripple has cooperated with major financial companies. One of the things that makes ripples different from the current Crypto companies is that instead of answering the question "how do you break the bank and the government?" Ripple answers the question "how to co-operate with the bank goods and government "
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 07:52:26 AM

technologywise, i think tron has advantage being a newer developed blockchain. but ripple has advantage of having bigger community. i think it will become a matter of who will have a bigger support base.
Goozzi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:18:30 AM

Since June 26, the TRON (TRX) elections have started slowly, but the effects are already recorded - two of the 26 Super Representatives have been elected, and are producing blocks. The Skypeople and Cryptodiva groups have already taken in hundreds of blocks. The elections are continuing, but with a slow pace.

Most TRX tokens may still be locked on exchanges, or unclaimed, and the voting is hampered. Additionally, the tronscan.org service shows that in an hour, TRON saw just about 48 transactions, an extremely slow pace.

The positive thing is, the network is stable and for now there have been no freezes to compare it to the EOS launch. But in the days to come, the community will be watching the vote, to see where the candidates get their support.

For TRON, the enthusiasm has lessened, despite the news of the token being accepted, along with Verge (XVG), on the largest adult site on the Internet. Still, this is a piece of the puzzle in the longer term, as TRX aims to position itself as the currency for online entertainment.

The market price for TRX remains stagnant at $0.038. TRX is down more than 22% in the past seven days, and volumes have dwindled to $87 million, as both trading and transactions freeze during the transition period. The share of Tether (USDT) trading is around 28%. For now Binance returning online has done little for TRX, as Upbit and Bithumb took over the volumes, with OKEx adding to the activity.

What is extremely interesting about the TRON network is that it also runs nodes. There are currently 201 nodes, with more than 120 nodes located in the USA, against just 59 nodes for China. Strangely, other locations are almost missing from the map, showing the popularity of TRON on various markets.

The TRON project is one of the most prominent and talked about on social media - but sometimes, this is not reflected in the coin’s trading profile, which depends on Korea for support. TRON has expanded to several exchanges, but the biggest trading hype was in the past.

Read more: https://cryptovest.com/news/tron-trx-adds-two-super-representatives/
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:21:48 AM

I wanted to know which is better is it Ripple or Tron? Smiley

Ripple's flame will soon run out. It had its time on the limelight. On the other hand, Tron has been progressively improve and it is now at the Top 10 list on Coinmarketcap. Tron has more time to improve and to grow so I guess it is better to invest on it while it is still a bit low.
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:24:58 AM

Ripple's flame will soon run out. It had its time on the limelight. On the other hand, Tron has been progressively improve and it is now at the Top 10 list on Coinmarketcap. Tron has more time to improve and to grow so I guess it is better to invest on it while it is still a bit low.
I believe XPR is a “centralized” cryptocurrency. Ripple Labs, the company behind it, does not try to target common people with its marketing efforts. Instead, Ripple is meant to be a technology stack for banks and large enterprises that enables them to transfer assets (any assets, not just cryptocurrencies) in a timely manner.
rumoo42

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:30:04 AM

It is difficult to understand why some people will invest in tron. This project has already proved how funny and ridiculous it is. The total amount is very large. There are many speculations about mimicry, but they declare that their future is better than that of the ether. This kind of project that only chants slogans will probably fail.
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

It's hard to conclude but I'd better go for Ripple because investing on it I already earned a lot of profit margin when it reached its peak, but of course they are both good coins to invest with because they have a decent stats in the market chart today. But for long-term gain probably I would go for Tron due to its potential growth, since Ripple already reach its peak.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
kand19299

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:20:48 AM

the comparison is the taste of each individual, I prefer the ripple to be an option, although now the ripple is in the bottom position but I believe if the ripple will still continue to be one of the best potential coins in the future.
lalaland97cute

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:10:19 AM

Tron, the project, which attracted $14 billion in ICO, still did not provide a full product, can be cited as a vivid example of the very artificial influence on the market. I think nothing good will come from this project. Therefore, I prefer ripple
RavRider

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:19:41 AM

I don't know much about tron but i guess it has a good project. They have a huge support of the community, and soon their mainnet will go live. However, i find ripple more appealing and so far, it had progressed and though its value is on an erratic state, still i find it better for long term investment as compared to tron. Tron's project is actually intriguing and quite tempting but it's too early to say anything about its technology. whereas ripple, it had somehow proven itself that it is worth an investment and had somehow gone a long way.
duyhung1400

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:08:23 PM

I think ripple is better . it becomes popular not only among those who just buy cryptocurrency ,but also from banks . and that says a lot. Now the second wave of popularity and perhaps the third will be through the banks.
tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:15:50 PM

Tron will collect more hype than Ripple this year. Ripple is known ship and almost everybody knows their behaviors, Tron also has some suspicious stuff but it acts good with the TA indicators and it's project is something serious.

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
haithomocduong

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:51:42 AM

I think I am really inclined to Ripple for now because because this project is very good and is applicable in today's world, that is in big banks, but Ripple helps speed up transaction processing, helping to avoid overloading in the bank when transacting . According to investors, Ripple of 2018 will experience a jump in exchange rates, exceeding $ 2 that has been achieved.
jaksdhnz8288

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:56:16 AM

I could say tron is far better than ripple Because TRX is doing lots progress and having great team working behined also its real blockchain technology . But XRP is centrelised more tahn 80% pre mined coin . Its doesnt give any value to blockchain technology . I dint buy any XRP i wont in future also.
Doppl3r

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:59:40 AM

I think I am really inclined to Ripple for now because because this project is very good and is applicable in today's world, that is in big banks, but Ripple helps speed up transaction processing, helping to avoid overloading in the bank when transacting . According to investors, Ripple of 2018 will experience a jump in exchange rates, exceeding $ 2 that has been achieved.
I also consider Ripple to be a more successful coin in terms of investment. She made me more money than XRP.
Criptonline

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:02:04 PM

Of course, TRON is better. Ripple will not be able to get much more expensive, even if bitcoin starts to move up. Ripple will cost 1.5-2 dollars, and TRON, which now costs 3-4 cents, can rise in price much more.

██████ |[ Dove | Peer-To-Peer Internet Sharing Network ]| ▀▀▀█
 ☀───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───☀
☀▰☀ Internet for anyone at any time   ☀▰☀
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:08:22 PM

I think the 2 altacos are not really good. It is considered bad coin and is unlikely to develop strongly in the future. I think you should invest in ETH, it is really a very potential altcoin in the future. The business model is expanding, ETH has linked with many big business in the world to get better capital. There is a lot of good news about ETH in recent days.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:17:27 PM

Ripple is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies, it is a very solid project, its technology is excellent and already big companies are using it, I foresee a big development for the future. Tron is a good cryptocurrency, has a good team that is developing, but in my opinion is very far from the levels of Ripple at this time
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

Comparison of two projects that enjoy a frenzied popularity have their shortcomings, I think that the community will make its choice in favor of the TRON project. It seems to me that this will be correct, because Ripple is very strange.
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:23:40 PM

Well I can tell you why I invested in tron about a month ago, I read the white paper and saw the team behind Jason and threw some cash in it. Admittedly it was the hype of ripple that got me interested in alt coins but I saw ripples price jumping so I did research and found tron.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: