Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:45:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just became a millionaire  (Read 3904 times)
Ayamj (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:09:24 PM

;Di just bought few snovio last year, i forgot about the wallet and was operating my second wallet , i just checked my wallet last week and boom my investment just blew up like 50x..... i began buying more and since then the price has been on the increase

well you can buy a little and holdu
yummy23

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:23:50 PM

Congratulation Sir.I wish someday more peoples could earn some money through those Coins investment.Wish them all Good Luck Smiley
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:39:25 PM

;Di just bought few snovio last year, i forgot about the wallet and was operating my second wallet , i just checked my wallet last week and boom my investment just blew up like 50x..... i began buying more and since then the price has been on the increase

Well, if it's true, then I have nothing to do but congratulate you from the bottom of my heart and wish you to spend money wisely, of course it's better to invest in bitcoin, but of course yours. Successes in life.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:44:31 PM

You are very lucky from the previous investment, better held and you will get more profit. You will become a millionaire with the investment you have.
Pantoflascrypt017

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:47:27 PM

Congratulations i think we will see many millionaires made from cryptocurrencies this year there is so much potential of course we will also see many losers but unfirtunately for their to be winners there also has to be losers that is just how it swings! Well done on that massive achievement though i think if i made 1million i would quit the crypto game and rest easy with my 1mill Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ziminator

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:50:00 PM

Congratulations, sir. Sincerely glad for your luck. I look forward to the day when I myself will write a similar post and will accept congratulations. =)

Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:53:00 PM

like you some people became millionaire this year.I have a friend he became millionaire this year with Dent  coin, Crypto is unpredictable that I though.but now I think real crypto is predicable.
RadyBG

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:53:24 PM

Congrats. DeepOnion will make a millionaire as well hehe
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:57:53 PM

That is very lucky of you. The recent altcoin prices rise have many people happy, the patience has been paid. Congratulation and hope more to come.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:00:47 PM

If that the case well done sir.
Congratulations for your success. Hope that more people experience like yours soo lucky. Maybe you are destined to received it.
Maybe you can share your blessing too... Haha
Just kidding..

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Jayrmalakas

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:00:52 PM

I do not know how to believe it but your internet is mad
because it's impossible for such a situation to happen, but there are cases actually that's happening but they're getting it right away but if it's true that it happened to you that one of the most lucky people in the world

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:05:56 PM

I have my Snovio (SNOV) tokens too because i am a bounty participant of the said ICO. I was just  so late to participate in the campaign but i still have a fair share. I never thought that 0.01 value will rise drastically giving me good profit already. But for now, i will just hodl it and i want to tip my hat to the Snovio team for this very successful project and the first of its kind.

jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:07:04 PM

You post don't make sense, you bought then did you become millionaire or not, if you are looking to attract people into your project, there should be a better strategy to go about it, alot of millionaires in this space not making noise they are millionaires

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Oumal

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:13:44 PM

Congratulations! I hope in the future will have good luck. I wish you all to move up a notch in the new year.
ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:16:03 PM

Never heard of this alt coin before.
What made you collect them in the first place?

So how many did you hold in that forgotten wallet anyway?
Gandalphlegrand

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:16:17 PM

Congrats to you dude, spend that money wisely  Grin PEACE
Patchee

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:17:34 PM

Nice dude Smiley I still think Snovio will grow even more too.
devis

Activity: 98
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

Congrats! That's pretty awesome. I hope everyone on this thread will make it there just as you did.
Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:21:02 PM

Congratulations to you. That's a good way to become a millionaire - buy some kind of coin and forget about it for a year or two - and then see what became of it)))

synapsisxxx

Activity: 196

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:22:02 PM

Congratulations sir,  well done!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: