Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just became a millionaire  (Read 3904 times)
JollySkipper

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:13:46 PM

I have joined DIW whitepaper bro with a good amount of money.  Cool
Will join the list of millionaires soon. As I see you are not by luck millionaire now, from your signature you seem a person who knows to choose a good ICOs

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:18:34 PM

This is how bitcoins millionaires now made their money. They had bitcoins hidden in their wallets, and they forget about it. As bitcoins popularity increase and they went out to search their wallet.BOOM they had accumulated thousands of dollars based on what they left there.

minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:21:33 PM

This is how bitcoins millionaires now made their money. They had bitcoins hidden in their wallets, and they forget about it. As bitcoins popularity increase and they went out to search their wallet.BOOM they had accumulated thousands of dollars based on what they left there.

Yes, there are a lot of such stories and I envy these people. It is unfortunate that I did not know about the crypto currency several years ago. Now I would have been a rich man.

Bambinoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:23:51 PM

Congratulations man, invest that money wisely. Hope to be like you soonest.

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:31:24 PM

congratulations brother,invest more and earn more.Get that lambo too.lol. The world of cryptocurrencies is highly unpredictable,you could get a lot of money when you play your cards well and im glad you are a witness to that.Enjoy your labour.

Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:38:58 PM

;Di just bought few snovio last year, i forgot about the wallet and was operating my second wallet , i just checked my wallet last week and boom my investment just blew up like 50x..... i began buying more and since then the price has been on the increase

well you can buy a little and holdu
Congrats buddy.  Crypto been making people rich. It's a nice story.  People get rich from long forgotten investment. Keep investing as well.
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:41:56 PM

What lucky of you dude, now i think i should hold longer than ever now with this kind of stories written it encourages me more. Maybe crypto will give us good fortune in the next few years after all Smiley
While buying and holding,  always hold coins with solid project, an active and vibrant community, active Devs  as well.  Most coins don't see the light of day. Their value go down the drain with them. Choose carefully.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:53:41 PM

Nice one, this is really commendable, the secret is just to hold to coins rather than flipping during a little dip.
zilinzhi

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:33:19 AM

Congratulations. I also hope that I can be a millionaire one day. I will also buy some of it and hold them for a long time in the sincere hopo of being rich. And also thanks for your advice.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     SETHER - Blockchain meets Social Networks     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 4th December
UFO2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:41:10 AM

You are a paper millionaire until you withdraw all your coins. SO be cautious, keep your eyes open. just kind notes.
enawati

Activity: 574

https://adonx.one

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:41:47 AM

Congratulation sir, hopefully also i can make it to be milyuner soon. Now many new milyuner come cause crypto. Really thanks for crypto that changed life of many people in the world. Could be i next one  Grin

Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:04:59 AM

;Di just bought few snovio last year, i forgot about the wallet and was operating my second wallet , i just checked my wallet last week and boom my investment just blew up like 50x..... i began buying more and since then the price has been on the increase

Congrats mate. You made a good choice, i hope i also get a coin that will increase 50x for the future like what happened to you. So i also hold all my coin to get a huge profit. For me hold is the best thing to do in cryprto world.
Draguny

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:12:30 AM

this is how it goes. buy when they are not fully released yet and profit
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:12:46 AM

Congratulation Cheesy What is snovio? You really are a millionaire now, Could you share $100 with me? I have 8/9 cats to feed in this cold. I'm sure for a millionaire like you Cheesy$100 is nothing if it could prove your claim.
Code:
1QJF6GPnetuidgUebWEU52aEdKEDRbjsJp
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:21:08 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 10:08:34 PM by Hazaki

Well, that's how crypto-reality works really. I knew guys, who were selling ETH for 30$ and BTC for 400$ - imagine their emotions now? All they had to do - just hold. But sometimes it is impossibly difficult to predict the future, also many of us are pretty impatient. You were really lucky that you forgot about the wallet Cheesy

Such things can occur to people , in both ways : the ones who invested in cryptos and totally forgot about them and those who were selling coins that are worth X20 the price they sold for .

It's more a matter of luck and perspective , and no one can really predict the future so whatever happens next is yet to be known . What we can learn tho from such experiences is that opportunities might be just under our noses and we need to be just a little bit courageous to go all in with the hope to seize a one life time chance .

It already happened with people , so why wouldn't it happen with us ? And i'm sure that the next skyrocketing coin is certainly laying in the top 20 list in Coin market cap , all what we need to do is browse through them and see which one might be the nominee !
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:24:42 AM

Congratulations to you mate! Its great to hear such a story! I hope someday I will also make a post like this. I just checked Snovio on coinmarketcap, this coin really got a crazy increase. Where did this x50 rise originate from? Or was this juts the market?
AschPlatform

Activity: 150
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:25:35 AM

You can become a billinaire by buying XAS and lock it in you wallet, the rest you need to do is to wait.

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
WebsiteWhitepaper •   ExplorerGitHub Community Forum •  Weibo Slack
 • Twitter •  FacebookTelegram Reddit  • FAQs •  Medium
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:25:47 AM

congratulation sir since you are a millionaire now start to help the poorest of the poor in your area or support a community for good deeds. It is time to share some for the unfortunate. good luck

metribitcoin

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:27:50 AM

Congrats, that really amazing. Easy way to become milyuner only in crypto, just buy strong fundamental coin and hold it.  Many my friends who bought Bitcoin and ethereum last year now also become milyuner. Crypto really amazing and change the world.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:34:20 AM

Wow! If you really have like 50x profit with your investment then congratulations to you. Early birds really catches worms. You are now one of those crypto millionaires. You are so lucky with that coin of choice sir and your patience gives you the best return. I hope one day I will find my lucky coin too.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: