Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 05:19:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just became a millionaire  (Read 3900 times)
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:50:51 AM

Congratulations! I hope you will run your activity and gain more profit from cryptocurrency.
frendzona

Activity: 324
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:51:00 AM

You look in the block, and there is already not that one million. It's a shame. Do not dare. The situation will be on the mend.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:01:33 AM

There will be many new millionare because of crypto so bankers don't like the situation. They want ones to be millionares only their families, and relatives. And cryptos users are poor , jobless men. That; s make Jamie Dimon say bitcoin is bubble. We say banks is central of money loudring and corruption.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:15:37 AM

;Di just bought few snovio last year, i forgot about the wallet and was operating my second wallet , i just checked my wallet last week and boom my investment just blew up like 50x..... i began buying more and since then the price has been on the increase

well you can buy a little and holdu

Wow ... you are not kidding right? 50x from the amount you invested, it's a very large and very unusual amount.
But i think you do not lie, because i also see my own colleagues experience similar things with you. Although not up to 50x. He told me he originally invested only $2000 in another wallets, after he was busy with his wallet he forgot the investment in other wallets, after almost 3 years he had financial problems and he almost borrow my bitcoin but when i was about to lend it, he remembered that his wallet was still there (which was $2000 invested) after seeing how shocking i was and he, seeing the value from his wallet to $10000.

After seeing that, I tried to make a new wallet. But ... I can't never forget the wallet. Grin

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
mahmutbey

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:26:33 AM

;Di just bought few snovio last year, i forgot about the wallet and was operating my second wallet , i just checked my wallet last week and boom my investment just blew up like 50x..... i began buying more and since then the price has been on the increase

Congratulations Smiley I think a spare wallet can sometimes be really useful. The cryptocurrency world full of surprises.

Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:41:37 AM

Congratulations sir you are so lucky,. How i wish that someday i will become a millionaire too like you sir. Again thank you sir for sharing your story.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:58:18 PM

How many coins did you have? You managed to sell these coins. Their price has already fallen dramatically. The income will not be what you would expect. If you have not sold yet, I do not even know whether it's worth selling them already.
mintomia199

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:06:10 PM

its a great news for us .many people are earning money from investment on crypto and many of them are getting return like you.cryto are changing peoples life as well.i wish all will get benefit from crypto.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:47:54 PM

you are one of the lucky ones by holding your old coins but otherwise there are some people who are not as fortunate as you, caution and luck are the keys to the success of this business

It looks quite strangely if this guys still keep own coins and he is still a millionaire. The prices are crashed.  Of course the market will recover with the time. But we need to be patient. Maybe some of us will become millionaire too.
Fang141

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:51:01 PM

I really hope to become a millionaire soon! Congratulations, mate!

I have checked out that one and I hope Giftz will be one of the many coins that will put me into millionaire status.
MichaelKell

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:52:22 PM

Good job. I'm sure there is our money that helped you to become a millionaire )))
LEINADbtc

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:54:48 PM

Congratz man , that is really good.
Crypto went way up from 2017 till now.

Good job.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
Kenassi

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:59:43 PM

Wow, what a wonderful story, only in cryptoworld this could work is such way  Grin Congratulations, my friend
coinmgnet

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:01:53 PM

Out of curiosity, how many of them did you buy and how much did you invest in the first place? you lucky bastard...
Hannibalis

Activity: 133

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:04:38 PM

I made a great profit from Snovio. The price goes down a little last few days but i'm still holding for more time.

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Mar 2018 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:06:21 PM

I didn't become a millionaire but i made off really good amount of bitcoin from sia coin , i recommended everyone to buy only sia when it was at 50 and finally i sold my investment at 550 which is 11 times the profit in only a month that to in bitcoin and not in terms of usd
Hityor_Petar

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:14:57 PM

Such moments are always pleasant, it's like finding forgotten money in your pocket. Only during this time they made a lot of X )

cryptorampage

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:17:07 PM

Congratulations boss , snovio is good although , I think you should give me suggestion ,what should I buy ?
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:17:32 PM

Probably this means that you did not really need money, and you simply invested in crypto currency for the sake of experiment or for the sake of interest. In any case, this is good news and a godsend for you;)

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:25:50 PM

Congratulations!
Cryptocurrency is really helping thousands of investors turn millionaires without much/any stress nowadays. Cryptocurrency is the way to go now. Naysayers wake up!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: