Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:04:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just became a millionaire  (Read 3904 times)
pcatalin93

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:38:32 PM

Service:
www.viberate.com

Investor site:
www.viberate.io

Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/viberateOFC/

Facebook group:
www.facebook.com/groups/Viberate.VIB.token/

Twitter page
www.twitter.com/Viberate_com

Hold VIB and you will also be millionare . New IMDB in musical industry
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:40:56 PM

;Di just bought few snovio last year, i forgot about the wallet and was operating my second wallet , i just checked my wallet last week and boom my investment just blew up like 50x..... i began buying more and since then the price has been on the increase

well you can buy a little and holdu

Snovio is a really good coin and people were paid well by the bounties. You can tell a good coin by the amount they pay bounty hunters so if they happy its a good indicator of the coins performance.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:45:10 PM

;Di just bought few snovio last year, i forgot about the wallet and was operating my second wallet , i just checked my wallet last week and boom my investment just blew up like 50x..... i began buying more and since then the price has been on the increase

Great! Hopefuly more and more of us become a millionaire through this system because great profit has been evident through the past years. And it proves that this system really works and that many has already benefited from it. Good job and congratulations!

MEGATRON_S

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:34:58 PM

accept my congratulations, you raised a good jackpot, because the practice showed that you need a good exposure time, and you can guess the further situation on the market without knowing it yourself))
greed098

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:48:26 PM

congrats. hodling paid off.
Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:57:01 PM

Congratulations! I hope you will use your capital wisely. For example, by investing in new projects
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:11:03 PM

You just? You were late buddy. Welcome to the club.
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:13:39 PM

Wow! Congrats man! Did you cash out, did it change your life - or were you already affluent enough? Whatever it is, would love to know about what you decide going forward. Congrats again!  Cheesy
among

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:15:15 PM

snovio its a good one, it still has a room to grow, they have a working product and a large team,
and the coin has already pops up and shows some growth
asifcoiner23

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:16:27 PM

congrats man on your investment
crypto440

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:20:08 PM

you my friend are lucky and congrats to you Wink
meo550

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:21:57 PM

congrats dude , i hope one day , i hope one day i will be millionaire , crypto gonna change my life Smiley
mworld12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:31:03 PM

Congratulation Sir.I wish someday more peoples could earn some money through those Coins investment.Wish them all Good Luck Smiley
maybe one day you will see me posting  this kind of post Wink
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:54:27 PM

Well right now i will congratulate you for being one of the candidate of  cryptoverse millionaire. In reality it's very hard to get that rank. Keep it up! we have long way to go because crypto is not yet a bubble maybe sooner or later we get millions of funds in our hardwallet or even web wallet.. don't be greedy but greed is good when others are scared. take care buddy!

coin0101

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:55:10 PM

Congratulation Sir.I wish someday more peoples could earn some money through those Coins investment.Wish them all Good Luck Smiley
i am one of those people Wink
bitcoiner0101

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:56:31 PM

so when are you buying a lambo
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:29:22 PM

Wishing that I may experience the same thing this year.  How I wish that I will become a lucky person like you.  Congratulations! You are very lucky.

Holding is very important in trading, that's all that I can say.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
coinforlife123

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:24:51 AM

congrats so when are you going to by lambo
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:03:33 AM

Congratulations i think we will see many millionaires made from cryptocurrencies this year there is so much potential of course we will also see many losers but unfirtunately for their to be winners there also has to be losers that is just how it swings! Well done on that massive achievement though i think if i made 1million i would quit the crypto game and rest easy with my 1mill Smiley
The increase in the past year was incredible so someone that bought a good altcoin at the beginning of its life probably earned a huge amount of money and if that person invested a significant amount of money then that person became a millionaire, I am not one of them but I am hoping this year will be my year.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:12:47 AM

That is a great thing to achieve i think every bitcoin investor holder and also of altcoins wants to be a millionaire one day and i think that that will bring them very far because they want to reach their dreams no matter what.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: