Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:46:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doge - Hold or dump ?  (Read 1412 times)
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:14:56 AM

I suggest you hold dogecoin, as we have seen a significant increase in its price, so there is no point in selling now. Wait a few more months, as dogecoin may touch 1 dollar. I have also been holding several k for more than a year and I think a lot of altcoins would pump in 2018 and dogecoin would be one of them.

It's up to to individual mindset and I respect your opinion but I could not find anything special or unique about dogecoin to invest into it eventhough the price is too low and we can easily invest and sell it when the market goes bullish but there should be an agenda to invest as far as my investment I invest into any particular coin only if I see value in it.

Am I spamming? Report me!
ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:26:54 AM

my advice to hold if you do not really need something and if it is very urgent to buy another coin you can sell this now, and i think if you holding you can get a fair price more until now i think doge is a pretty familiar coin although the price increase is very long and can be for your future investment, there will be a time where doge will be very valuable in the future just be patient, and if need to hold as much as possible.and it all depends on your mindset
Ajcrypto (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:48:28 PM

I have decided to hold.. There were major dip in my portfolio for the past 4 days.. but only Doge kept my folio alive.

for those who say there is nothing special in Doge even with a funny background it still out there... I kinda started liking Doge
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:39:55 PM

I will suggest you weigh you content , if you can make good profit out of it then you decide what to do.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.
Definitely hold! Dogecoin is still on its hike. It may be gradual but at least it’s getting there. Each coin has its time of glory...and maybe Dogecoin is approaching  that glory in a graceful manner.

mangkucrypto

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

it is always good to hold because people still waiting for dogecoin to increase more than 100 sat. you can hold if you buy at a low price but if you buy at the high price and now it still up, then maybe you can sell a small amount to take your money back and hold the rest of dogecoin you have.  and if you want to buy rdd, make sure to analyze the trends and the price first and don't make an instant buy.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:05:08 PM

I suggest dumping all doge because it is not suited to the real time users. Coin is created and not been used for any types of trading. It is just boom because it is cheaper to invest and there is no business scope so far...
D-Fault

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:06:18 PM

You may godl the most coins but sell small amount of them to have an opportunity to invest at other coins. Choose Waves for that saves, it is going to go to the moon soon.
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:11:51 PM

Doge coin is good for day trading not for long term investment, however if you have the feeling that it would take a lot of profit if you hold it then let it be, but if you have another option to invest in like redcoin it is best for holding for long term investment.. You must decide it is all my opinion though..

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:19:50 PM

Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.

There has been no update for Doge coins but the market is crazy. Who knows, some enthusiast might revive the project again. If you can't wait, it is best you sell then be stressed .

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Welckomtome

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

Hi,

experts please suggest.
Why did you make such a decision? because this coin does not represent anything of itself ... in general about these or I do not understand why it is used ..
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

I think investing in some other altcoin would be the better move right now. Something that is still being actually developed, preferably.  Grin
Meader

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:35:34 PM

Hi,

experts please suggest.

Reddcoin will definitely be an outstanding investment to get in on. Great team, great community, and very undervalued.

Doge is a hard one for sure as it has it's roots in internet culture only, and there's definitely no guarantee either way, but I would hold for quite a while longer. If that's the only coin you have, I would suggest diversification of your portfolio.
rogoziol

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:40:56 PM

For some reason DOGE always get pumped during altcoin season. And current season definitely not over yet, so if you have good entry hold some coins is fine.
ethbringer

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:43:08 PM

though the technology of doge coin is just a joke, but it has a strong community which means many supporters and 2018 is the dog year in China, it will have a bright future

Woolles890

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:09:33 PM

If you are able to be patient waiting for the price of the doge then it will give you great results. but it looks like the wait for the doge into the high priced coins that take a long time. therefore hold the only doge whom you have.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:14:06 PM

Hi,

experts please suggest.
Your friend is right that you have to dump it before it dump heavily by bag holders. It is a crap altcoin and there is no future on this coin because the dev of doge coin create it just for fun and get big profit. Better to buy other coin that has a solid project like Monero, Neo or Litecoin instead of Reddcoin.

k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:29:05 PM

Dont dump doge,it is still cheap now,even Vitalik Buterin advised to buy dogecoin and it means that doge is undervalued and has a great potential for growing.Personally I expect doge 1$ by the end of the year.
kingpes14

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:29:10 PM

Doge coin has very big potential I think in 2018 will reach at least 500 satoshi price, i can suggest u to hold this coin for long term and u ll make very big profit with this dont sell it now.
VolgaSmart

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:29:39 PM

Hold brother you will be rewarded doge got some good tech analysis at the moment.
And chinese new year is coming. Doge is only getting ready to jump to the moon now. In february it will hit 10 cents for sure. There will be too much hype about doge and you can make decent money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: