Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:31:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doge - Hold or dump ?  (Read 1412 times)
kryptokowalski

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:12:49 PM

I just dont understand the use case for Doge Coin. If you like the project though, why not hold? But i dont know what use the coin is other than just a coin to hold.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:36:39 PM

I think u will dump the Doge coin and invest in other Altcoin for good profit. Because i also hold Doge coins from last 1 year and watching it but its price is not moving a little bit comparison to all other Altcoins of same category. Then i think when ever Doge moves i will sell all Doge coins. This month when Doge on its  peek price i sell all doge and also recommend my all friends who are holding Doge coin from very long time to sell Doge and invest in other coins for long term good profit.
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:40:47 PM

I just dont understand the use case for Doge Coin. If you like the project though, why not hold? But i dont know what use the coin is other than just a coin to hold.
Cheap, easy for sending/receiving, short time for transaction confirmation and cheapest fees. You can not find any altcoin has cheap fees like Dogecoin expect Ripple, but Dogecoin is an altcoin can mining (decentralized), different Ripple is an asset, can not mining.
ahihi.2020

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:48:22 PM

HODL Doge and dont worry, this year will be year of Doge coin i think it ll reach 500 satoshi for few months. This coin doesnt belong to this rank it ll move very fast up.
Omg, Im holding doge coin, if doge coin reach 500 satoshi per each I will buy a new car for my family  Smiley
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:06:29 AM

Hold if it's part of your portfolio. Use for transactions because of extremely cheap transaction fee, especially on exchanges.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:15:13 AM

I would say always pick doge under 30 satoshi when it goes there until then don't pick it , it can go any further that it did , at least for now. Doge will be always a special coin for crypto space even without development from the team.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
xiaoxz

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:27:01 AM

Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.

Really, I never thought that doge one day can rise to such a high price, as the developer of Doge said, was only jokingly introduced this coin, but no matter what, if something existed it may be sense, I will pay attention to the development of Doge, but I will not invest in it.
wasabi.domo

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:33:43 AM

If the community sees more value than the founders then that's what will determine price. I really like DOGE for the perversity of holding bags in it. Having said that I did offload my bags a while ago so missing out now.
Usui-Kun

Activity: 224

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:57:47 AM

Since that McAfee guy announced that Doge is a coin of the week or something, people will pump and dump that coin. But Doge is still a memecoin anyways so why do you need to be serious about hodling doge?

Igorgnome

Activity: 252

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:01:59 AM

Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.

I think it's a good and very undervalued coin. If you want to increase your capital, you need to follow the course. Dogecoin periodically soar in price in 3-4 times to fall again. If you have time to sell them you can get some profit. And at all this coin very good for small payments.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:08:06 AM

I kind of regret not selling doge when it touches 100 satoshi and now the doge price touched 60 satoshi, will there be another rise and touch 100 satoshi or more?
Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:15:07 AM

Sell your doge coin if you are not satisfied on this coin. Buy another crypto currency which do you think is better. For me, pump/dump is a normal thing in crypto world but the important is be patient in holding your coins.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:21:11 AM

I think that dogecoin is just a memecoin and it has huge supply so I don't think so that there would be profit in future holding it.Dogecoin is just used in tipping people or any small payment.And there would be no modifications I heard so just dump them or buy more it's your wish, don't be so serious it's just dogecoin.
rhyajelle

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:28:17 AM

I think HOLD, because according to doge chart analysis will again peak in the price of 100-150 satoshi even in the more expensive predictions

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:35:24 AM

no reason for hold Doge for long term.
better u trade doge for short time or even just for scalping when market very active.
if i not wrong,even Doge dev never show up again since lasy year and also no update since that.
with unlimitied supply of doge,i dont think invest in doge is a good choice

Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:40:22 AM

Now Doge is about 55 Satoshi, and maximum value I noticed was about 120 Satoshi.
In fact, I don't much care about the purpose or hidden meaning of the coin, while it's price is stable.
Thardz07

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:56:47 AM

I’m also wondering why that doge coin was reached at 120 satoshis even that coin was useless? I think that the main reason is manipulating of price cause of whales. I suggest you to dump it. Holding of dogecoin is not profitable, and wasting your time holding. I think reddcoin is better to hold.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:58:50 AM

theres nothing special in doge coin, maybe the cheap price of its coin attracted the investors, if they get the profit they want then it will suddenly dump, your friend is right instead invest in reddcoin or siacoin, however its your decision my friend.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:59:27 AM

Hi,

experts please suggest.
Theres no active development in doge for the past 2years? is there any reason why we should hold it for long?

low transaction costs and transaction speed in seconds, make DOGE a dream for traders to withdraw their funds

Low_Profile

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:33:43 AM

it looks like the DOGE holding is no different from the BTC holding
but the doge is more stable, because the unit price is very low
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: