Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:50:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doge - Hold or dump ?  (Read 1412 times)
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:00:13 AM

Doge is not good coin, this coin has been created by developer just for a joke. Now, better if you sell your Doge and buy other coins.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:11:06 AM

Dogecoin is the best example of excellent market capitalization with an equally low price. This is really a good coin, but not for investment. People use it as a means of translation.
FiveReelsOne

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:06:44 AM

I think you should sell it. If your are half hearted to keep it, better yeat have it sold before it's too late. Anyway, you can choose any other alts much better than Doge itself. Choose other alts of which performance are taht promising. Do not dwell on alts which you think are that un certain in the future.

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:09:07 AM

I wouldn't hold Dogecoin long term or short term at all.

It has no further value besides people trading it for profits. It's pumped and dumped a lot and there's a ton of other good coins out there. If you were looking for my advice, just dump Dogecoin and put it into something more profitable.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:49:34 PM

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

No offense, but Reddcoin has already increased a lot during the last few days, the same applies to doge.

But if i was on your shoes, i would hold those doges, of course. The fees are pretty low compared to other altcoins, that is why a lot of people prefer to use doge instead of other  coins.

Reddcoin is a crappy coin, i dont know why it suddenly pumped by more than x4 since the last month.

McAfee made the price of Reddcoin pumped since last month by his event "coin of the day". And the price of Doge also pumped by his event, but sadly, dogecoin not like Reddcoin can increases its value easy because the whale still want to buy this coin before Lunar New Year of China.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:14:41 PM

Yes that is very true that Dogecoin has really a big market capitalization but its market price is still below 1$. Profit-wise, it give you a minimal return only if you only have small volume in your bag. So i think, just hold on it and buy another altcoin you like to buy because it is better to have more coins in your portfolio.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

I hold a small amount of dogecoin. I see it trading fast and low fees. I hope it will increase in the future.
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:54:41 PM

Holding is the best strategy,espesially for Dogecoin,last year it made ×55 profit for holders,this year maybe not so much but ×10 ×20 quite possible.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:28:53 AM

Well I can state that it is constantly great to keep since individuals as yet sitting tight for dogecoin to go up. you can hold on the off chance that you purchase at a low cost however in the event that you purchase at the high cost and now regardless it up, at that point perhaps you can sell little add up to take your cash back and hold whatever is left of the dogecoin you have in cause the price goes up more.

BurhanPSG

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:43:49 AM

I think doge better in compare reddcoin, indeed the development of doge very slow in compare altcoin the other. But you can know how by the end of 2017, doge prices are rising and surely many people are get a profit at that time
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:46:17 AM

Look at the all-time chart https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/dogecoin/btc, this coin seems to never die

thaovtt210

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:54:36 AM

Hold to the moonnnnnnnn
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:59:37 AM

I think doge better in compare reddcoin, indeed the development of doge very slow in compare altcoin the other. But you can know how by the end of 2017, doge prices are rising and surely many people are get a profit at that time

If you think this project is really nice then just hold it and since you believe on doge coin why not show some support instead of dumping the price. I think its really have the potential to increase its value this year, you better study further.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:09:00 AM

For me doge coin is not a good coin to hold, just look on the chart you can see that value will not increasing too much, most of the time the value decrease because the supply of this coin is too high and the demand is very low. That is why i do not recommend this for holding for long period of time because your capital will be stuck, much better to used it to buy other coin which is better than doge.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:14:28 AM

Dogecoin is an interesting coin and what about I love Doge is that it has more transactions to be made rather than Bitcoin and its transaction fees are so low. I think holding this coin is a good hold but I suggest it to buy only the dips since Dogecoin supply is that much and a $1 might not be possible for it.
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:17:38 AM

Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.

I know the price of dogecoin this time is higher and its double but i dont think that it has good future as investment. I think its good to use to pay something because the low fee and faster transaction
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:20:23 AM

The dogecoin community is the biggest cryptocurrency, and Dogecoin's transfer fee is very low. Don't dump only holdd.

That's the reason why i like Dogecoin because the trasaction fee was very low. Anyways, i agree with you much better to hold that kind of altcoin that you have rather than sell. However, that altcoin is have a potential to increase in the future.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:22:09 AM

I only use Doge for exchange-to-exchange transfers because it does save up a lot of fees. Otherwise, I won't advise to hold them for the long term. It's got price spikes, but mostly speculatory IMO.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Dovie

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:26:05 AM

Hi,

experts please suggest.
Well I think you should hold it and wait, if the price will increase you may now to sell it.
That's my plan to my dogecoin.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:34:52 AM

This seems to get a pump randomly once in a while.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀